International Students are advised to apply for AIT Scholarships 2024 in Thailand for the 2024-2025 sessions. Students from all over the World can apply for Fully Funded AIT Scholarships in Thailand to pursue Master’s and Doctoral Degree Programs. No Application Fee will be charged to students. All the Major Subjects like Engineering, Sciences, Arts, Computers and Medical are available. You can also apply for a Canada Scholarship: You can Also Apply For UST Scholarships 2024 in South Korea [Fully Funded]
The Asian Institute of Technology offers 15+ scholarships in Thailand for international students. Foreign students should apply for the Asian Institute of Technology Thailand University scholarship. It is a fully funded PhD scholarship in AIT Thailand that pays all costs in Thailand throughout the course of the study. Do not miss this chance to study on a full scholarship. The following lines give full details:
The Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) is an international Higher Education Institute. It was set up in 1959 to help meet the increasing needs of the community for specialized learning in the fields of architecture, science, technology and management, research and capacity building. The goal of the Asian Institute of Technology is to cultivate highly skilled and devoted professionals who will play a leading role in the region’s sustainable growth and incorporation into the global economy.
Asian Institute of Technology is located in Thailand and has centres in other parts of the world associated with it. According to the QS Best Universities 2018 Rankings, the Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) has been rated among the top universities in eight subject areas. Students! Don’t Miss Chulalongkorn University Scholarships 2024 in Thailand [Fully Funded]
AIT Scholarships in Thailand Description:
|Host Institute||Asian Institute of Technology (AIT)|
|Course Level||Master’s and PhD Degrees|
|Financial Coverage||Fully Funded|
|Who is Eligible?||International Students|
|Deadline Date||30 June 2024|
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
You May Also Like This:
- University Canada West Scholarships 2024 in Canada [Fully Funded]
- USTC Scholarships 2024 in China [Fully Funded]
- University of Michigan Dearborn Scholarships 2024 in the USA
- Ottawa University Scholarships 2024 in Canada [Funded]
Programs offered by AIT Scholarships in Thailand:
Under-mentioned is the list of available study fields under the AIT Scholarships in Thailand for international students:
- Department of Development and Sustainability
- Department of Energy, Environment, and Climate Change
- Department of Food, Agriculture, and Bio Resources
- Department of Civil and Infrastructure Engineering
- Department of Information and Communication Technologies
- Department of Industrial Systems Engineering
- School of Management
- School of Environment, Resources, and Development
- School of Engineering and Technology.
The AIT Scholarships in Thailand will cover the under-mentioned expenses for successful students:
- Round Airfare Tickets
- University Fee
- Admission Fee
- Full Tuition Fee
- Monthly Living Stipend/Allowances for Housing, Meals on Campus
- Other Social, Sports Activities.
Types of Scholarship at AIT For International Students:
The types of AIT Scholarships in Thailand are as under:
- Royal Thai Government Scholarships
- Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship Program (ADB-JSP)
- Bangchak Scholarships
- WE Consultant Scholarships
- Thai Pipe Scholarships
- Management (UWEM)
- Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program
- Japanese Government Scholarships
- Kurita Scholarships
- BRIDGEX Scholarship for Structural Engineering
- INDEX International Group Co. Ltd. Bonded Scholarship
- China Scholarship Council
- Korea Government Scholarships
The applicants who want to be successful in AIT Scholarships in Thailand should fulfil the below criteria:
The Master’s Degree Program Qualifying Requirements
In order for a candidate to be eligible for entry to the standard Master’s programme, he must:
- Keep a bachelor’s degree (normally from a four-year programme) or its counterpart from a college in good standing suitable to AIT in a relevant field of study;
- The minimum CGPA threshold for entry to the Master’s Program is 2.75 or greater, at the Bachelor’s degree level; have undergraduate degrees slightly above average;
- English Proficiency Criteria: AIT-EET:6 or IELTS-Academic:6 (writing 6) or TOEFL Paper:550 (writing 59-61) or TOEFL CBT:213 (writing 25-26): TOEFL IBT:80 (writing 21-23);
- Being in good physical and mental condition, and possessing a record of good behaviour.
- In addition to the above-listed qualifying criteria for the Technical Master’s (PM) degree programme, a candidate must:
- Have a job history of at least 3 years in the fields relevant to the academic programme at AIT and
- Be executives in companies/organizations.
In order to be eligible for entry to a standard PhD course, the candidate must:
- have solid academic credentials (both undergraduate and graduate) and typically hold a four-year bachelor’s degree and a Master’s degree from a college in good standing, appropriate to AIT, ideally with a mix of course and thesis work. For entry to the doctoral programme, the minimum cGPA prerequisite is 3.50 or equivalent, at the level of the Master’s degree.
- English Proficiency Criteria: AIT-EET:6 or IELTS-Academic:6 (writing 6) or TOEFL CBT:213 (writing 25-26): TOEFL IBT:80 (writing 21-23)or TOEFL Paper:550 (writing 59-61);
- If applicable, apply a brief outline of the plan for the dissertation study (5-10 pages), including the appropriate research facilities.
- Two letters of recommendation.
All the Documents listed below will be uploaded during the application for AIT Scholarships in Thailand. Details of documents are below:
- Motivational Letter or Statement of Purpose.
- Short CV or Resume. How to Write a Powerful CV For a Scholarship or a Job
- Passport for International.
- For Master Programs BS Transcript.
- For Doctoral Programs Master Degree Transcript.
- Study Plan or Research Proposal in the English language. How to Write a Research Proposal for an Abroad Scholarship
- Two Recommendation Letters from the last University. Click Here
- Research paper if any. How to Write a Research Proposal for an Abroad Scholarship
- Medical Certificate.
- English Proficiency Certificate from last attending University. IELTS or other test scores if the mother language is not English.
Must Read This: Students may learn our Professional Writing Tips to increase their chances of acceptance for AIT Scholarships in Thailand. Click Here
AIT Scholarships in Thailand Application Deadline:
There are many scholarships available in the AIT Scholarships in Thailand 2024/25 so the Dates are also different for different scholarships.
January Semester/Term Intake: School Of Engineering And Technology (SET), School Of Environment, Resources And Development (SERD), School Of Management (SOM)
• 20 December is the deadline for international applicants, requiring an educational visa
March Term Intake (only for School of Management)
• 15 February is the deadline for international applicants, requiring an educational visa
• 25 February is for other applicants
June Term Intake (only for School of Management)
• 15 May is the deadline for overseas applicants, requiring an educational visa
• 25 May is for other applicants
August Semester/Term Intake: January Intake (School of Engineering and Technology (SET), School of Environment, Resources and Development (SERD), School of Management (SOM)
• 28 February is the deadline for HM King’s and Queen’s and GMS scholarships
• 31 March is the deadline for other Scholarships (i.e. ADB-JSP, Bangchak: Master and Doctoral and others).
• 10 June is the deadline for AIT Scholarships including RTG Fellowships.
• 30 June is the deadline for overseas applicants, requiring an educational visa
• 25 July is for other applicants
October Term Intake (only for School of Management)
• 15 September is the deadline for international applicants, requiring an educational visa
• 25 September is for other applicants
How To Apply For AIT Scholarships in Thailand:
The whole application process is online. Students can apply online after reviewing any of the above directions and records that need to be submitted during the application process for AIT Scholarships in Thailand. Students can apply until the closing date.
Thanks for visiting the OPPORTUNITIES INFO website which provides daily admissions, scholarships, internships, and fellowships News for You.