Alberta Scholarships for University Students 2023 for International Students:
International students are advised to apply for the Alberta Scholarships for University Students 2023 in Canada. Students from around the world can apply for fully-funded scholarships to pursue Undergraduate Degree and Master’s Degree or PhD Degree. The University of Alberta Scholarship is open to students wishing to study for bachelor’s and master’s degree programs in Canada. There are more than 300 undergraduate and 500 Graduate programs in all fields, including agriculture, food, nutrition science, art and design, biological sciences, engineering, arts, education, health sciences, and the University of Alberta. Also visit Study in Japanese Universities without IELTS for International Students.
Alberta University offers all kinds of academic fields and majors to International Students. Its also offers Scholarships in Canada without IELTS in some departments. The scholarships will cover all the expenses. The University of Alberta begins admissions for the 2022-2023 session.
The University of Alberta Edmonton is one of the top public universities in Canada. The University of Alberta’s world ranking is 119th according to the QS World Rankings and 139th according to the US News and World Report Global Rankings. The university was established in 1908 and has all the departments and labs. The University of Alberta Scholarship is for talented students from all developing countries who do not have significant resources for higher education. Never miss this great and golden opportunity to study in Canada. Must read about Hurford Youth Fellowship Program in USA 2023 (Fully Funded).
Alberta Scholarships for University Students Description:
- Deadline: 1st November 2022
- Course level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Scholarship country: Canada
- Award value: Fully Funded
- University: University of Alberta
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Alberta Scholarships for University Students 2023 in Canada will give all the expenses cost to study in Canada. All expenses are provided by the University Of Alberta Scholarships council.
- Total Amounts up to $5,000 will be given.
- Monthly Stipend
- Medical Insurance
- Tuition Fee
- Round Airfare
Offered programs by U of Alberta:
All subjects are offered by the University of Alberta. Students select majors according to their interests. More than 300 Undergraduate and 500 Master’s Degree Programs are available at this university. Some are given in below lines:
- Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine
- Art and Design
- Computing Science
- Agricultural, Food, and Nutritional Science
- Biological Sciences
- Laboratory Medicine and Pathology
- Cell Biology
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Human Ecology
Alberta School of Business:
- MBA-MAg (Course-based)
- MBA-MEng (Course-based)
- MBA-MF (Course-based)
- MBA-MLIS (Course-based
- MBA-MSc (Course-based)
- MBA-JD (Course-based)
- MBA-PharmD (Course-based)
- MBA-BSc in Pharmacy (Course-based)
- MD-MBA (Course-based)
- MAcc (Course-based), MFM, PMC
Faculty of Engineering:
- Chemical Engineering
- Materials Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
List of all Academic Programs: Visit Link
Eligibility Requirements for University Of Alberta Scholarships:
- All international students can apply.
- Selected Students of BS and MS study on Students Visa Permit in Canada.
- For undergraduate programs, 12 years of education should be Completed.
- For Master’s Degrees 16 years or Equivalents, Education is Required.
Documents to be Submitted:
- Detailed CV or Resume briefly explain your Education, Experience, and Expertise.
- Statement of Intent or Motivational Letter.
- Two Recommendation Letters from the last Institute.
- Writing samples
- GRE GMAT, or other test scores ILETS or TOFEL if Your mother language is other than English.
- All documents should be submitted in a PDF file.
Application deadlines for international students are given by the relevant department. Deadlines may be as early as 12 months before the program Starts.
- July 1st For September Admissions
- November 1st For January Admissions
- March 1st for May Admissions
- May 1st for July Admissions
For Complete Deadlines: Visit Link
Apply Procedure for Alberta Scholarships for University Students:
For getting this scholarship you will need to take admission to the University of Alberta in any subject you like. After the admission, you will select for a Scholarship on the basis of your academic record.