Ambassador Scholarship 2021 at Sharda University in India Funded:
International Students are advised to apply for Ambassador Scholarship 2021 at Sharda University in India. Students from all around the world can apply for a Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue Undergraduate Degree Programs, Master’s Degree Programs, and Ph.D. Degrees. Sharda University in Delhi NCR, India, will provide up to a 100% tuition fee waiver to 50 students from your country who wish to pursue degrees in Engineering and Technology, Business Studies, Design, and Media Studies, Architecture and Planning, Allied Health Sciences, Agriculture, Law, Education, and Humanities and Social Sciences. Also Visit: ISO LOMSO Fellowships 2022 in South Africa Fully Funded
Sharda University is a private university in the Indian city of Greater Noida. The Sharda Group of Institutions, which was formed by P.K Gupta in 1996, includes the school. Agra, Mathura, and Greater Noida are among the group’s campuses. Sharda University has grown into one of the region’s premier educational, research, and innovation institutions. Sharda University was founded in 2009 by an act of the Uttar Pradesh State Legislature (Act 14 of 2009), and it now provides over 216 programs/plans in various disciplines. It’s a subsidiary of the renowned Sharda Group, which has interests in education, healthcare, and information technology. Must-Visit: SCRIPTS Research Training Fellowships for Ph.D. students (Funded)
The strength of India’s education system can be seen in the fact that many of the world’s most powerful companies are led by Indian graduates, such as Satya Nadella, CEO of Microsoft, Sundar Pichai, CEO of Google Inc, Ajaypal Singh Banga, President and CEO of MasterCard, Rajeev Suri, CEO of Nokia, and Indira Nooyi, CEO of Pepsi Co. This scholarship does not need ILETS if your most recent education was in English. An English Language test is only required for students whose previous education was not in English. Never miss out on a full scholarship because you can. Details are provided in the lines that follow:
Brief Description of Ambassador Scholarship 2021 at Sharda University in India:
- Available Degrees: Undergraduate, Master & PhD
- Financial Support: Funded
- Institute: Sharda University
- Scholarship Country: India
- No. of Awardees: 50
- Closing Date: Open
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Must-Visit: SMART Fully Funded Scholarship 2022 in the USA
Value of Award: Tuition fee
Programs Offered by Sharda University in India:
Any of Sharda’s degree or Ph.D. programs in engineering and technology, business studies, the arts, design and media studies, architecture, and planning are open to applicants. Also open are programs in basic sciences and allied health sciences in agriculture, law, and education in humanities and social sciences, and in basic sciences and allied health sciences. The following is a breakdown of the many programs offered:
- Integrated B.Tech+M.Tech
- Integrated B.Tech+MBA
- BBA+MBA (Integrated)
- Journalism & Mass Communication
- Bachelor of Design
- Allied Health Science
- B.Sc (Basic Science)
- M.Sc (Basic Science)
- Certification in English Proficiency
- Bachelor of Education
Eligibility for Scholarship:
- Be permanent citizens of their home nation. (Stipends are not available to Indian NRIs or POIs.)
- Applicants to Bachelor’s degrees must have completed Grade 12 with a grade point average of 80 percent or above.
- Applicants for Master’s programs must have a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field with a CGPA of 75 percent or above.
- Applicants to Ph.D. programs must have completed a Master’s degree in a comparable field of study.
- Possess a strong command of the English language (IELTS 6.5 and above or any other
- English language qualification such as TOEFL or equivalent) (Native English speakers and students who have completed an English language degree are excluded.).
Required Documents for Scholarship:
- One current image and an application form.
- Curriculum vitae that is up to date.
- Copies of high school diplomas or university degrees that have been certified.
- For candidates who do not speak English as a first language, certifications demonstrating
- English proficiency in accordance with the aforementioned standards are required.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation One (1) letter of recommendation must come from their country’s ambassador or another educational authority.
- A recent health certificate confirming that the candidate is free of infectious illnesses is required.
- A copy of a valid passport is required.
- A 1500-words paragraph on the topic “What benefits do I hope to gain from studying in India?”
- All paperwork must be authored in English or translated into English.
- Only certified copies of the original papers must be submitted. Application files that are incomplete, incorrect, or illegible will not be considered.
The Closing date to apply Online for the Ambassador Scholarship 2021 at Sharda University in India Funded is not announced yet. Must-Visit: Singapore International Graduate Awards (SINGA) 2022 [Fully Funded]
Application Procedure for Ambassador Scholarship 2021 at Sharda University in India Funded:
The entire application procedure is carried out over the internet. Aspirants can apply on the internet by reading all of the following guidelines and preparing the papers that must be uploaded during the application process. Students should apply as soon as possible because the deadline is not announced yet.