Centennial Funded Scholarships 2021 at Nihon University in Japan:
International Students are advised to apply for Centennial Funded Scholarships at Nihon University in Japan 2021. Foreign candidates can apply for Fully Funded Scholarships to pursue Undergraduate Degree Programs and Master Degree Programs. Studying law provides a chance to develop an interest in areas such as political science and economics, business, journalism, media, public policy, and culture that are related to the law. Students at NUCL may broaden their interest in and understanding of society by expanding their legal knowledge, which is part of a curriculum that includes, in addition to law, politics, economics, business, journalism, media, policy, and culture.
Nihon Institution is a private research university in Japan. Yamada Akiyoshi, the Minister of Justice, founded Nihon Law School (currently the Department of Law) in 1889. It is a private university that represents Japan. The name of the institution is taken from the Japanese term “Nihon,” which means “Japan.” Nihon University presently includes “16 colleges and 87 departments, 20 postgraduate schools, 1 junior college with 5 departments, 1 correspondence division, 32 research institutions, and 3 hospitals,” according to the university’s website. The number of learners exceeds 70,000 and is the largest in Japan. Study Abroad for free: Jonkoping University Sweden Erasmus+ Funded Scholarship 2022
Japnese Government offered a lot of Bursaries as well as fellowships for foreign nationality holder Students each year. Centennial Funded Scholarships at Nihon University in Japan 2021 is also one of these scholarships. Aspirants can qualify for this bursary. IELTS is not necessary for this program that your most current schooling was in English. Only students who have not learned previously in English are obliged to take an English Language test. Nihon University – Japan offers a half-yearly tuition cost for the first year of any undergraduate or graduate program. Please read through this article to discover more about this prize, including the qualifying criteria, prerequisites, application deadline, and more. Never waste an opportunity to study on an academic scholarship. Complete details are present in the sections beneath:
Brief Description of Centennial Funded Scholarships 2021:
- Available Degrees: Undergraduate & Master Degrees
- Financial Support: Funded
- Institute: Nihon University
- Scholarship Country: Japan
- Closing Date: OPEN NOW
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Study Abroad for free: GCHS Fully Funded Scholarships in Switzerland 2022
Value of Award: Partial Tuition fee
Programs Offered by Centennial Funded Scholarships at Nihon University in Japan 2021:
- Studies in Political Science and Economics
- Comparative Law
- Journalism & Media
- Intellectual Property
- Department of Law
- Department of Political Science and Economics
- Department of Journalism
- Department of Business and Law
- Department of Public Policy and Affairs
Study Abroad for free: Destination Australia Scholarships 2021 at University of Tasmania Australia
Eligibility for Scholarship:
For Centennial Scholarships 2021 at Nihon University in Japan, all of the following rules and specifications are fulfilled:
- Government-sponsored overseas students or students deployed by foreign governments are not eligible to apply.
- The university admission exam must be passed.
- Upper secondary school or a 12-year education is required for bachelor’s programs.
- Undergraduate education is required for master’s graduate schools.
- Excellent academic performance.
- If your past schooling was not in English, you will also need to take the ILETS or TOFEL exam.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
A few of the mentioned documents beneath must be supplied during the online program. Information is available in the lines following table:
- Bachelor’s degrees require a Higher Secondary School Certification or a minimum of 12 years of education.
- Transcripts of Bachelor’s Degrees are compulsory for Master’s Degrees.
- International Students’ Passport
- A concise resume/CV is required.
- Statement of purpose or motivational letter
- Two letters of recommendation
- Certificate of English Proficiency from the past school.
- If your former degree was not in English, you will also need to pass the ILETS exam.
The Closing date to apply Online for the Centennial Funded Scholarships at Nihon University in Japan 2021 is not announced yet.
Application Procedure for Centennial Funded Scholarships at Nihon University in Japan 2021:
Candidates must click on the link below to access it. Then place all of the required paperwork in it. Applicants must register on the university’s online website to submit their applications. Eligible students will be automatically considered for the chance.
Click on the BUTTON below to apply.