Chulalongkorn University International Scholarship for International Students:
International Students are advised to apply for Chulalongkorn University International Scholarship 2022 in Thailand. Students from all the Countries can apply for Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue their Master Degree Programs and PhD Degrees. No Application Fee Will Be Charged from Students. All the Academic programs and Specialization are available at Chulalongkorn University. Also visit Cheapest Universities in Canada 2022 for International Students.
The University has created the International Students’ Graduate Scholarship. It is very easy to obtain a scholarship from Thailand University. All expenses are covered by the University Chulalongkorn bursary. You don’t have anything to pay for. The Master’s Diploma takes 2 years and the PhD program lasts 3 years. Do not miss this opportunity to study with complete assistance.
Thailand’s oldest and one of the most prestigious universities in the country is Chulalongkorn University. It was officially established by King Vajiravudh on March 26, 1917 and named after his father King Chulalongkorn as he launched a policy to promote education in order to adapt the country to the developing world and prevent colonization. Chulalongkorn University opened with four faculties, Medicine, Public Administration, Engineering, and Arts and Sciences, and 380 students enrolled. Stdents can also apply for Schwarzman Scholarship in China 2022-23 (Fully Funded).
Chulalongkorn University International Scholarship Description:
- Deadline: 10 June 2022
- Course level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship country: Thailand
- Award value: Fully Funded
- University: Chulalongkorn University
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Award Benefits of Chulalongkorn University Scholarship:
Chulalongkorn University International Scholarship in Thailand 2022 will cover all of the full-time expenditures of the stipend. In any event, the bursary is not extended.
- The candidate will receive Return Airfare Tickets.
- The university will pay full tuition fees.
- There shall be a monthly scholarship for the costs of living.
- Allowance will be provided for accommodation.
Offered programs by Chulalongkorn University:
- Architectural Design
- Business Administration
- Business Administration (Flexible MBA)
- Business Administration (SCE)
- Business and Managerial Economics (MABE)
- Business Law
- Clinical Sciences
- Computer Science and Information Technology (CSIT)
- Cultural Management (MACM)
- Engineering Management (CUSE)
- English as an International Language (EIL)
- Environment, Development, and Sustainability (EDS)
- Esthetic Restorative and Implant Dentistry
- European Studies (MAEUS)
- Finance (MSF)
- Financial Engineering (MFE)
- Food and Nutrition
- Food Science and Technology
- Georesources and Petroleum Engineering
- Geriatric Dentistry and Special Patients Care
- Governance (MAG)
- Hazardous Substance and Environmental Management (IP-HSM)
- Health Development
- Health Economics and Health Care Management (MS Health)
- Human Resource Management (Diploma Degree) (HRM)
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Information Studies
- International Business Management (MM)
- International Development Studies (MAIDS)
- International Economics and Finance (MAIEF)
- Korean Studies
- Labour Economics and Human Resource Management (MAHR
- Medical Sciences
- Microbiology and Microbial Technology
- Operative Dentistry
- Oral Biology
- Petrochemical Technology
- Petroleum and Energy Technology
- Petroleum Geoscience
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Polymer Science
- Public Health Sciences
- Social and Administrative
- Southeast Asian Studies
- Strategic Communication Management
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)
- Thai Studies
- Urban strategies
- Veterinary Science and Technology
To be eligible for Chulalongkorn University International Scholarship in Thailand 2022, candidates have to meet the given below criteria:
- Applicants from any countries must be international students. Do not be a Thai citizen.
- ASEAN countries and Non-ASEAN countries are both eligible.
- Applicants need to have a bachelor degree if they apply for a Master’s degree and a Master’s degree if they apply for a Doctorate.
- The age of applicants should not be more than 40 years.
- Good English Command.
- The candidate must be healthy.
Documents to be Submitted:
- Complete Application Form with a Photograph
- A CV
- Academic Transcript
- Certificate of Graduation
- Passport Photocopy
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Medical Certificate
The deadline to apply for Chulalongkorn University Scholarship in Thailand 2022 for International Students is 10th June 2022.
Apply Procedure for Chulalongkorn University International Scholarship:
To appply for Chulalongkorn University International Scholarship, Applicants must send the completed application form and relevant documents directly to the Faculty/Programme of their choice before the deadline set by the University’s Office of Academic Affairs. Official scholarship link is given below: