Community Solutions Program in USA 2023:
Applications are invited for Community Solutions Program in USA for 2023–2024. This Program develops leadership through professionalism for those who are facing the problems in the community like peace, inferiority complex due to to nation, colour or religion, transparency, accountability, women and gender and they are trying their best to resolve these issues. This program includes:
Four months fellowship in the United States:
USA is providing a Plat form to Community Solutions fellows to share their experiences with each other. It means that the organisations arranging these events are providing a source for hands-on professional experience through a four months program.
Community Leadership Institute:
The Community Solutions partners take part in the Community Leadership Institute. Where a leadership training program has been designed for strengthening the leadership and management skills of the fellows of this community. This organisation arranged one to one training programs, online classes and courses, professional coaching classes, and networking programs.
The Community Solutions partners designed a program with full planing for development of community setup being in the USA and after leaving America too. At arriving their homelands these partners with the support of the organisation initiate the projects of developing the community. Must read about Study in New Zealand without IELTS | Universities in New Zealand Without IELTS.
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Jobs in Qatar Airways for FIFA World Cup 2022 (10,000 Jobs)
Swedish Scholarships in Sweden for 2023 and 2024 (Fully Funded)
Community Solutions Program in USA Description:
- Deadline: 2nd November 2022
- Scholarship country: United States of America
- Duration: 4 Months in the USA (August to December 2023)
- Award value: Fully Funded
Award Benefits of Community Solutions Program in USA:
Community Solutions Program in USA is a Full Free Scholarship program for International Students from all over the world. Details of the covered expenses is given below:
The program covers the cost of under mentioned expenses:
- J-1 visa support to the selected candidates
- Air Tickets for participants from home city to the USA.
- Monthly Stipend for messing and accommodation while living in the USA.
- Complete Health Insurance
Documents Required for Community Solutions Program in USA:
Under mentioned documents are required to apply for Community Solutions Program in USA:
- The letter of Motivation
- CV (Curriculum Vita)
- Reference Letter
- Leadership Experience Certificate
- Valid Passport
The deadline to apply for Community Solutions Program in USA for International Students is 2nd November 2022.
The applicants must fulfil the requirements listed below to get successful for the Community Solutions Program.
- The age of the applicants should be in between of 25 to 38 years old as on 1st January 2023.
- The applicant must be a citizen of one of the eligible countries mentioned at above.
- The applicant must be living and working in their homeland.
- The refugees will be given special consideration on the time of selection.
- The candidate must have experience of more than 2 years working in community development, either as a full-time or part-time.
- The candidate must be able to speak and write English at the time of applying.
- TOEFL or IELTS English language test is required.
- The candidate must be eligible to receive a USA J-1 visa.
- The candidate must have to give a commitment to return to his home country for a minimum of two years after completing the program.
- The applicant must not a current IREX employee, consultant or their immediate family member.
Eligible Countries by Region:
Botswana, Cameroon, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guinea, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe
East Asia and the Pacific:
Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Republic of the Marshall Islands, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Vanuatu, and Vietnam
Europe: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Roumania, Serbia, Slovakia, Turkey, and Ukraine
Middle East and North Africa:
Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, and West Bank/Palestinian Territories
South and Central Asia:
Pakistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Maldives, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan
Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay, and Venezuela
Interested Candidates can Apply Online for Community Solutions Program in USA. Following the given below Steps will be helpful:
- The instructions for applying can be downloaded by the link given below.
- Must review the program requirements before starting an application ensuring that you are eligible.
- The eligibility requirements are determined by the Department of State, USA and exceptions cannot be done.