Denmark Government Scholarships 2022-23 for International Students:
International Students are advised to apply for Denmark Government Scholarships 2021-22 in Denmark. Students from all Countries can apply for Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue their Undergraduate Degree Programs, Master’s Degree Programs, and Ph.D. Degrees. No Application Fee Will Be asked from the Students. All the Academic Fields like Sciences, Medical, Engineering, Arts, and IT as well as Business are available. Also visit Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship in China 2022 (Fully Funded).
The Denmark Government Scholarship is funded by the Ministry of Research and Higher Education. The Danish Scholarship is open to all foreign students from outside the EU to study for free on a scholarship in Denmark. Denmark is a European republic. There are 8 Danish Government Scholarship universities in which this scholarship is applicable.
During the scholarship scheme, the Denmark Scholarship would pay almost all of the expenses. Below are the full comprehensive details about the 2022 Denmark Government Scholarships. For the scholarship, no separate application is required. Must apply for University of Bologna Scholarships in Italy 2022 (Fully Funded).
Denmark Government Scholarships Description:
- Deadline: 31st March 2022
- Course level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Scholarship country: Denmark
- Award value: Funded
- University: Denmark Universities
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
The Denmark Scholarship is a Partial Scholarship for Foreign Students.
- Total or partial fee Exemptions for tuition
- Grants to offset your living costs.
The scholarship would immediately accept all qualified candidates who are given a place to study. There is no specific application needed.
List of Denmark Universities offering Danish Government Scholarship:
There are 8 Danish Universities offering Denmark Government Scholarships for foreign students to study in Denmark. In order to apply to these institutions, foreign students are eligible. The following list of universities is given:
- IT University of Copenhagen (ITU)
- University of Southern Denmark (SDU)
- Copenhagen Business School (CBS)
- Aalborg University (AAU)
- Roskilde University (RUC)
- Technical University of Denmark (DTU)
- University of Copenhagen (UCPH)
- Aarhus University (AU)
All the Programs offered by Danish Scholarships for Session 2022-23. The time duration for Undergraduate Programs is 4-5 Years, For Masters 2-3 years, and for Doctoral Degree 3-4 Years. Details are given below:
- Architecture, design, and visual arts
- commerce, management, and accounting
- Health care, social services, and care services
- Hotel, tourism, leisure, transport, and logistics
- social sciences,
- communication and arts
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Law, public administration, public order and safety
- Natural- and computer science
- Music and performing arts
For Complete details of Programs: Visit Link
This is a Criteria for General Eligibility. To apply for a scholarship, you’ve got to be:
- Full-degree students from Switzerland and non-EU/EEA countries.
- A citizen of a country outside of the EU, Switzerland, or the European Economic Area
- Enrolled in a full degree higher education program
- Given a time-limited residence visa in Denmark for the education.
Documents to be Submitted:
- Higher Secondary School Certificate
- Transcript of Bachelors.
- Transcript of Master is Required.
- Passport for International Students.
- Short Resume/CV.
- The motivational letter or Statement of purpose.
- Research Proposal for Master and Ph.D. only.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
The last date to apply for the Denmark Government Scholarships in the 8 above-listed universities ranges between February and March 2022. 31st March 2022 is the expected closing date.
Apply Procedure for Denmark Government Scholarships:
You must apply online for the 2022/2023 Danish Government Scholarship. Select the relevant university and get registered. To apply, please visit the Danish Government Scholarships Official Web Site.