1000+ Free Online Courses in Top Universities:
In the Modern time learning is not Costly. A lot of best universities has launched their Free Online Courses for Students to get a lot of knowledge at their Homes. They are also providing Free Certificates to students. Certificates can be used to get a Job or Online work. You can start your profession by learning skills from these courses. Here we are going to give a touch to more than 1000 courses offered by top universities in the world.
1. Stanford University
Stanford University offers various open learning openings, including on the web courses and modules. A complete list of online courses and other types of digital learning is available from Stanford University. You will receive a certified certificate upon completion of the course and meeting the eligibility criteria from Stanford University. The university is offering more than 100 free online courses to applicants. Also visit How to Apply for MBBS in China?
Stanford University is officially a private research university in Leyland Stanford Junior University, Stanford, California. Stanford is known for its academic achievements, wealth, location within Silicon Valley, and choice. The university has a high rank in the world. As of March 2021, 83 Nobel laureates, 28 Touring Award victors, and 8 field medalists have been related with Stanford as understudies, graduated class, workforce, or staff.
- Computer Science
- Relational Databases and SQL
- Statistical Learning
- Advanced Topics in SQL
- Disaster Medicine Training
- R Programming Fundamentals
- Automata Theory
- Mining Massive Datasets
- Introduction to Probability Management
- Thermodynamics and Phase Equilibria
- Living at the Nuclear Brink
- Principles of Economics
- Convex Optimization
- Introduction To Food & Health
- Molecular Foundations of Medicine
- Neuromuscular Monitoring Course
Don't join more than One Group
2. Harvard University:
Harvard offers a wide range of open learning opportunities, including online courses and modules. A complete list of online courses and other types of digital learning is available at Harvard. You will receive a certified certificate upon completion of the course and meeting the eligibility criteria from Harvard University.
Harvard University is a private exploration college in Cambridge, Massachusetts, with roughly 6,600 college Bachelors applicants and around 14,000 postgraduate applicants. Founded in 1636 and named after its first benefactor, Pastor John Harvard, Harvard is the oldest institution of higher learning in the United States and the most respected institution in the world.
- Introduction to Game Development
- Introduction to Accounting
- Introduction to Computer Science
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence with Python
- Introduction to Bioconductor
- Case Studies in Functional Genomics
- Introduction to Linear Models and Matrix Algebra
- Fundamentals of TinyML
- Principles of Biochemistry
- Fundamentals of Neuroscience
- Data Science: Capstone
- Data Science: Visualization
- Calculus Applied!
3. University of Maryland:
In the modern era of life and the current situation of COVID-19 online study is very important. Everyone can learn new skills at home for free. The University of Maryland has launched a free online course for visitors from around the world. Students of any nationality are eligible to learn the best online courses for free.
The University of Maryland is one of the best and top rated universities in the United States and has offered a wide range of open online courses completely free of charge. There is no need to pay for UMD courses and no registration fee for UMD online courses. The University of Maryland offers in excess of 14,000 instructive projects to in excess of 176,000 understudies. A wide range of free online courses from the University of Maryland are now available.
- Product Management Fundamentals
- Fundamentals of Digital Marketing
- Financial Accounting
- Online Advertising & Social Media
- Digital Marketing Analytics: Tools and Techniques
- Creating Innovative Business Models
- Data Analysis for Decision Making
- Instructional Design Models
- Cloud Computing Security
- Cloud Computing Engineering and Management
- Leadership and Influence
4. The United States Institute of Peace:
USIP Free Online Courses is an incredible drive by the United States Institute of Peace that connects with people in a wide scope of themes identified with harmony building, refereeing. These USIP short courses intend to sharpen the abilities of understudies, graduates, experts, and contemporary peacemakers to furnish them with admittance to state of the art learning assets and apparatuses. In addition, the top free courses at the United States Institute of Peace are available 24/7 to make learning easier and more accessible.
USIP courses are primarily self-run microcourses. People can without much of a stretch change course times as per their accessibility. These incredible online courses are intended to work with occupied peacemakers and experts. Through these courses, USIP empowers audiences by exchanging knowledge, experience and ideas from different backgrounds that have the power to change the world. Online courses with testaments assist members with finding out with regards to various entertainers in the harmony cycle, like security, discretion, distinctive political perspectives and development.
- Configuration, Monitoring, and Evaluation for Programming in Fragile Environments
- Conflict Analysis
- Preparing for Peacebuilding
- Mediating Violent Conflict
- Good Governance after Conflict
- Nonviolent Action
- Designing Community-Based Dialogue
- Negotiation: Shaping the Conflict Landscape
- Media and Arts for Peace
You would now be able to apply for UNICEF Free Online Courses 2021. UNICEF is offering a full authentication for each course you complete. UNICEF is a United Nations agency. Many of you are looking for free certification. UNICEF is a great opportunity to get a free certificate because the world knows about UNICEF.
There is no set number of courses as there is a long list of courses offered by UNICEF. All UNICEF online courses at Agora are free. Upon successful completion of the course, you will have free access to your certificate. These are good opportunities for learners. We are aware of other new opportunities.
- Communication & languages
- Children and Youth
- Environment and Climate Change
- Operational Support
- Leading and managing
- Human Rights
- Humanitarian Action
- International Law and Justice
- Health and Nutrition
- Population and Demography
- Water, Sanitation & Hygiene
- Career Support