Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship 2021 in Germany [Fully Funded]:
International Students are advised to apply for Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship 2021 in Germany. Students from all over the world can apply For Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue Undergraduate, Master’s and Doctoral Degrees. No Application Fee Will Be Charged from Students. All the Major Subjects and Specializations like Social Sciences, Physics, Engineering, Computer, Chemistry, Business and Islamic Education as well as management English and Development subjects are available. Also Apply for: University of Sussex Scholarship 2021 in United Kingdom Funded
Friedrich Ebert Stiftung is a Top Ranked Public Research University established in 1925 located in Germany. The National Ranking of Friedrich Ebert Stiftung is 1st among all German Universities. The Worldwide Ranking of Universities is 175th Number. The Friedrich Ebert Foundation is a worldwide quality educational university. This scholarship program in Germany is based on the needs of students with limited or limited financial means to study. Therefore, students who wish to continue their studies in Germany can apply for the scholarship immediately. Must check: Khalifa University Scholarships 2022 in UAE [Fully Funded]
Every year, a great number of international scholarships are offered by the German government. Friedrich Ebert Stiftung is also one of these scholarships. This bursary is available from international and local students. It is the Fully Funded Scholarship and Covers all the expenses during Study in Germany. If your previous training is in English, IELTS will never be required for this scholarship. Only students whose previous education was not in English are needed to do English language examination.
Brief Description of Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship 2021:
- Available Degrees: BS, MS & PhD
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: Friedrich Ebert Stiftung
- Scholarship Country: Germany
- Closing Date: 31st October, 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Study in Canada: Université de Montréal Scholarships 2022 in Canada [Fully Funded]
The Government of Germany provides all expenses for chosen students throughout studies. International Students get the following benefits:
- The Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung (FES) Scholarship offers its Fellows the following benefits:
- €750 per month for license, master’s, advanced or state examinations and
- €850 per month for Master programs.
- Scholars with Children receive an allowance of 276 euros and No refunds.
- ·Insurance for medicine. Monthly scholarship of 750 EUR for a bachelor, diploma, teacher or state exam programme.
- Health insurance expenses are financed, with a family benefit of EUR 276 being paid to scholars with a child.
- The scholarship does not have to be repaid.
Programs Offered by Friedrich Ebert Stiftung :
All the Academic Fields are available at Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships in Germany 2021 – Fully Funded. The Duration of Bachelor Degrees are 4-5 years , Master Degrees have 2-3 Years Duration and Doctoral Degrees is 3-4 years duration. Details of programs in below:
- Digital Humanities and Societies
- Translation Studies
- Intercultural Communication
- Master of Arts in Women and Society
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Data Science and Engineering
- Sustainable Environment
- Computer Engineering
- Health Management
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management (LSCM)
- Sustainable Energy
- Sustainable Environment
- Islam and Global Affairs
- Islamic Studies
- Islamic Art, Architecture and Urbanism
- Islamic Finance
- Applied Islamic Ethics
- Islamic Finance and Economy
Eligibility for Scholarship:
All the requirements and conditions listed below are met for the bursary.
- The following must be provided to applicants for basic Bachelor and Master courses:
- Confirmation of study place or certificate of enrolment for a degree for which they wish to be financed in a German State or State university or technical college
- A significant number of German language abilities are required of foreign candidates.
- First-year students must apply before or at the beginning of the first seminar (German and international students with education PhD funding applicants must have:
- Unconditional notification of admission to the doctoral scholarship
- Foreign applicants must also demonstrate sufficient German language skill
- Good Academic Record.
- Experienced in Research for Master and PhD
Required Documents for Scholarship:
During your online application all documents specified below must be uploaded. Details are in below lines:
- Education is necessary for high school bachelor’s programmes or equivalent to 12 years.
- For Master Degrees Transcript of Bachelors.
- Transcript of the Master’s degree is necessary.
- Passport for International Students.
- Short Resume/CV.
- Motivational letter or Statement of purpose.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- English Proficiency Certificate from last institute.
- IELTS if not in English your previous degree.
The Closing date to apply Online for Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship 2021 in Germany is 31st October, 2021.
Application Procedure for Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship 2021 in Germany:
All the Application process is online. You can apply online by following all the guidelines mentioned above and preparing documents that must be uploaded during the application process. Students can apply before the closing date.