Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship 2022 [Fully Funded]:
International Students are advised to apply for Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship 2022 in Ireland. Candidates from all the Countries can apply for Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue Master Degree Programs and PhD Degrees. There will be No Application Fee. All the Major Subjects and Specializations like Arts, Engineering, Computer, Business, management and Development subjects are available. also Visit: University of New South Wales Graduate Scholarships 2021 In Australia [Fully Funded]
The programme gives exceptional students the chance to direct their own research in their chosen field of interest throughout their early career, in collaboration with a supervisor. Proposals covering new and developing topics of study, as well as those offering creative, novel techniques, are encouraged. Interdisciplinary proposals are also welcomed since it is recognized that improving basic understanding requires the integration of information, methodologies, tools, and viewpoints from two or more fields. Also Check: Turkey Government International Scholarship 2021 [Fully Funded]
The application for the Ireland Government Scholarship 2022 is now being accepted by the Irish government. Ireland Scholarship is one of the excellent scholarships to Study Master’s and Ph.D. degrees for International students. IRELAND GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP 2022 FOR MASTER & PHD [FULLY FUNDED] is also one of these scholarships. For this bursary, International and local students can apply. It is a Fully Funded Scholarship and Covers all the expenditures during Study in Ireland. IELTS are not Required for this bursary if Your final education is in English language. The English Language test is required only for those candidates whose previous education was not in the English language. Never pass up this opportunity to study with a full bursary. Complete Details in below lines:
Brief Description of Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship 2022:
- Available Degrees: Masters Degree & PhD
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: Ireland Universities
- Scholarship Country: Ireland
- Application Start Date: 02 September, 2021
- Closing Date: 21st October, 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Must check: Zhengzhou University President Scholarship 2022 In China [Fully Funded]
Study in China: Peking University Scholarships 2022 in China Fully Funded
The Irish government pays for the following expenses:
- Annual stipend of €16,000
- A fee contribution, including non-EU costs, up to a maximum of €5,750 each year
- Direct research costs of €2,250 per year are allowable.
- Residence is provided at no cost.
Programs Offered by Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship 2022:
Ireland Government Scholarships include all majors/fields of study for Masters and Ph.D. degrees in any discipline. Master’s degrees last 2-3 years, whereas doctoral degrees last 3-4 years.
- Research Fields
Also Read: Tips To Write Motivation Letter or Statement of Purpose For Scholarships
Eligibility for Scholarship:
- Available to European Union, Switzerland, Iceland, Liechtenstein Norway and international students worldwide
- If at the time of application the results of an undergraduate examination are not available, the Council may give a temporary scholarly grant provided that a first or second class honour is awarded by a bachelor’s degree or comparable outcome.
- To apply for a Master’s degree, you must first have a Bachelor’s degree.
- To apply for a PhD, you must have a Master’s degree.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
You just need following papers to support this bursary
- All academic Record
- Recommendation Letters
- For the Master Degrees Program, a Transcript of Bachelors is needed.
- For PhD Degree, Transcript of Master.
- Passport for International Students.
- Study Plan
- Medical Certificate
- English Proficiency Certificate
Please apply before the deadline mentioned below:
|Application Starting Date||02 September 2021|
|Questions about Scholarship||16:00 (Irish time) 14 October 2021|
|Application Closing Date||16:00 (Irish time) 21 October 2021|
|Supervisor selection and Submit Recommendations||16:00 (Irish time) 4 November 2021|
|Research office endorsement deadline||16:00 (Irish time) 18 November 2021|
|Results Announcement Date||End of March 2022|
|Scholarship Start Date||1 September 2022|
Also Apply: 1000 Coursera Free Online Courses 2022 Certificates
Application Procedure for Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship 2022:
The whole application procedure is completed online. Students can apply virtually by reading all of the given guidelines and preparing the papers that must be uploaded during the application process electronically. Students are encouraged to apply before the due date.