Griffith University International Scholarship 2023 for International Students:
International Students are advised to apply for Griffith University International Scholarship 2023 in Australia. Students from all over the globe can apply for a Fully Funded Scholarships to pursue Master’s Programs and Ph.D. Programs. No Application Fee Will Be Charged to Students. This is a great chance for international students to study on scholarships in Australia. Also visit University of Winnipeg President Scholarship in Canada 2023 (Funded).
The GUIPRS covers the applicant’s tuition fees for up to three years for graduate students and up to two years for applicants for academic masters. In addition, for the recipient and any dependents for the lifetime of the grant, the scholarship covers Overseas Student Health Insurance (OSHC). Don’t miss this opportunity to study on a full scholarship.
Griffith University, on the east coast of Australia, is a public academic university in South East Queensland. Formally established in 1971, Griffith opened its doors in 1975, offering Australia’s first degrees. Griffith University was established to be a new type of university, questioning norms, adapting by creative teaching and study to developments and groundbreaking solutions. Their high-quality degrees are deliberately tailored to train students for the future and are built on the basis of cutting-edge studies in collaboration with industry and taught by the most award-winning teachers in Australia. One of the top public universities in Brisbane, Australia, is Griffith University. In the QS Global World University Rankings 2021, it is ranked #303. Must read about University of Miami Stamps Scholarship in USA 2023 (Fully Funded).
Griffith University International Scholarship Description:
- Deadline: 11th July 2022
- Course level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship country: Australia
- Award value: Fully Funded
- University: Griffith University
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
- The GUIPRS expense offset excludes the awardee’s obligation to pay tuition costs over the tenure of the award for the program.
Overseas Student Health Cover
- The grant requires the expense of a compulsory scheme for Overseas Student Health Cover that protects up to 42 months for the applicant and dependents (if any).
Offered programs by Griffith University:
Griffith University Scholarships for Foreign Students may be held for a research master’s degree program for up to two years and a doctoral degree program for up to three years. Doctoral applicants can be given a six-month extension under some cases. For all subjects offered at Griffith University, Australia, scholarships are available. Below, some of them are given:
- Architecture, construction and planning
- Business and government
- Criminology and law
- Engineering, IT and aviation
- Humanities, languages and social science
- Medicine, dentistry and health
- Music and performing arts
- Science and environment
- Visual and creative arts
Eligibility Requirements for Australian Government Scholarships:
In order to apply for a GUIPRS, a candidate must meet the following criteria:
- Not a national student, as specified as an Australian national student; or an Australian permanent resident or holder of an Australian Permanent Humanitarian Visa; or a citizen of New Zealand; and
- Starting or enrolling in an HDR program at Griffith University (for which GUIPRS funding is available).
- A GUIPRS would not be awarded to an applicant who is seeking a Commonwealth Government comparable grant or scholarship to cover tuition costs for the HDR scheme.
- You can check the Condition of Awards by Clicking Here.
Documents to be Submitted:
All the Documents mentioned below upload during online application.
- For Master Programs Transcript of Undergraduate.
- For PhD Programs Transcript of Master is Required.
- Passport for International Students of One Year validity.
- Detailed Resume/CV.
- Medical Certificate .
- Motivational letter.
- Study plan
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- English Proficiency Certificate from last institute
There are four intakes every year for Griffith University International Scholarship in Australia 2023 for International Students.
- Intake 1: 28 February 2022
- Intake 2: 26 April 2022
- Intake 3: 11 July 2022
- Intake 4: 10 October 2022
Apply Procedure for Griffith University International Scholarship:
The procedure for completing an online application for a higher degree must be pursued by potential candidates in a research program, which also contains a section for submissions for a scholarship. The online program can be downloaded here.
A separate procedure for submitting a scholarship application is expected for existing study candidates or applicants with a current offer (not yet begun) to pursue. The specifics are available Visit the Link.
In the scholarship ranking and selection process, applicants can apply for consideration only a maximum of two times in a five-year period.