Imperial College President’s Scholarship in UK 2022 for International Students:
Applications are invited from International Students to apply for Imperial College President’s Scholarship in United Kingdom 2022. Those students who really want to do PhD and are having excellent academic records and are talented this President’s PhD scholarship 2022-23 is the best place for there and they can attract towards it. Students here in this fully funded scholarship can get a great opportunity to continue their studies in PhD program and can do their research work under the custody of top supervisors. Students from different countries and almost from every nationality are inviting here to promote the aim of diversification at Imperial college London. More over the students from different cultures and different backgrounds are inviting here in UK that they come here and do their research work in the world class universities of UK with out any worry and feel free to do their work and along with the full support of financial assistance. This is possible because the Imperial college London wants to establish a better society and want to become successful with out creating any discrimination. Also visit Knight Hennessy Scholarship in USA 2022 (Fully Funded).
Students study in a highly helping and guiding environment under President’s scholarship in Europe. Imperial College London have also the facility of online courses and access to all learning methods with advancement. Imperial college also take care of the mental health of their students because they are the future influencers in the world. Besides this all the International students living in the UK are being full support of the Imperial community for their living and financial assistance.
The PhD program scholars are highly competitive at Imperial College of London and trying to fulfill its mission to promote equality among all individuals. So that’s why the President PhD scholarship program invites all brilliant students from all over the world who have extraordinary academic records to come here and do their studies and research work. Imperial College London also gives an opportunity to those students who are disabled but have brilliant minds and huge insights to come and continue with other students under one roof. To promote equality and diverse cultures Imperial college scholarship works in two ways like firstly works for the benefit of the community and secondly it works to rise up the status of the college.
Students at Imperial College London got a chance to study here with all their positive potential and zeal in this awesome learning environment and the college has been proved its success by achieving excellent awards. And different awards including A Disability Confident Leader, Stonewall Diversity Champion, A Member of Peace Equality Charter, and Athena Silver Swan award are being won by Imperial college. Near about up to 50 pupils got a chance to receive this special scholarship for their PhD programs those were having brilliant minds and great excellence in academic records in their Bachelor’s and Master’s programs. There are many Fully Funded scholarships in Europe and UK but this scholarship is grant in high competition so that’s why its eligibility criteria are strict than other scholarships. Also read about Sirindhorn International Scholarship in Thailand 2022 (Fully Funded).
Details of Imperial College President’s Scholarship:
- Deadline: 5th November 2021
- Course Level: PhD
- Scholarship Country: United Kingdom
- Award value: Fully Funded
- University: Imperial College London
Don't join more than One Group
Study Free in Singapore SINGA International Graduate Scholarship in Singapore 2022 (Fully Funded).
Imperial College President’s Scholarship 2022 in UK will cover all the expenses to pursue a Doctorate Degree Program from London.
- Complete Tuition Fee is covered under this scholarship.
- A yearly stipend of amount $21,800 will be paid for the living expense.
- The travel expense including vise for all students even for those students who are disabled will be paid in this scholarship also.
- All International students will have access to free English language courses and clubs, societies, and communities of the college.
- PhD in all subject areas and duration is 3.5 years.
Documents to be Submitted:
Students have to provide the following document while applying for the award.
- All academic certificates and transcripts.
- Research Proposal.
- Reference letters.
- Distinction proof.
To be eligible for Imperial College London Scholarship, applicants have to meet the given below criteria:
- Applicants could be from any country.
- The applicant should have Bachelors’s or Master’s degree or some other equal to UK level.
- Those applicants who are having a Master’s degree in one subject should have some specialization in their relevant program.
- Those applicants who have done their Master’s degree in multiple subjects so at least there should be one subject that should have a distinction with relevant area in PhD program.
- Those candidates who have received confirmation letters from their supervisors and are in contact with them are only eligible for this scholarship.
- The newcomers of PhD programs are only eligible for this scholarship and besides this those who are already studying in Imperial college are not eligible.
The last date to apply for Imperial College PhD Scholarship 2022 for International Applicants is 5th November 2022.
Apply Procedure for Imperial College President’s Scholarship:
- The applicant does not need to apply separately for admission and for a scholarship.
- The applicant must have to apply online at the college’s own admission portal online.
- When a candidate will write his/her personal statement the pattern will be in this manner.
- The personal interest will be written on the first page.
- And Research proposal will be written on the second page.
- The candidate must have to choose the option funding section on the additional question tab of the form if he/she wants to apply for the scholarship.
- Be sure that candidates fulfill all additional requirements of the relevant department carefully because every department has different requirements according to their criteria.