Jonkoping University Sweden Erasmus+ Funded Scholarship 2022
International Students are advised to apply for Jonkoping University Sweden Erasmus+ Funded Scholarship 2022. Nationwide Students can apply for a Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue Undergraduate Degree Programs. JU operates with the agreement with the Swedish government and complies with the requirements of national laws and standards. Must-Visit: GCHS Fully Funded Scholarships in Switzerland 2022
JU is a young professional university known for its global reach, entrepreneurial energy, and broad community cooperation. It is one of three private and non-profit schools in Sweden that offers doctoral degrees. Jonkoping University has over 12,000 students, with 1,850 international students. It is one of the top universities in Sweden and one of the greatest universities in the world for converting overseas students. With students and professionals from all around the world, the campus provides a genuinely global learning atmosphere. In teaching and research, Jonkoping University works closely with companies and the community. Study in the USA: International Scholarship at the University of Illinois Springfield USA 2021
Each year, the Swedish government offers a large number of scholarships to international students. One of these scholarships is the Jonkoping University Sweden Erasmus+ Funded Scholarship 2022. Erasmus+ is one of Europe’s most well-known scholarship programs, with the goal of modernizing education as well as skills and employability. It also provides education to kids. Over 4 million pupils across Europe benefit from the program. Erasmus+ is a European Union initiative aimed at improving skills and employability while also modernizing education, training, and youth work. Over 4 million people in Europe will be able to study, learn, and gain experience abroad as a result of the initiative. Never miss this chance to study with a partially funded Scholarship in Sweden.
Brief Description of Jonkoping University Sweden Erasmus+ Funded Scholarship 2022:
- Available Degrees: Bachelors Degrees
- Financial Support: Partially Funded
- Institute: Jonkoping University
- Scholarship Country: Sweden
- Closing Date: 15 October 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Study Abroad for free: Ph.D. Positions in Empowering Digital Media in Germany 2021
Must-Visit: Yokohama National University MEXT Scholarship 2021 in Japan
The following eligible countries for this scholarship:
- The member states of the European Union,
- North Macedonia
The opportunity to study in Europe is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Selected candidates must spend 3-12 months studying at one of our Erasmus+ partner institutions. The grant amount is determined by the length of your study program and the host country. Monthly stipends vary from 400 to 460 euros. Students who have been identified as Erasmus+ candidates can apply for the Erasmus+ Scholarship.
Please keep in mind that the scholarship is only available for the physical portion of the activity. Not for the virtual portion.
Programs Offered by Jonkoping University:
- Entrepreneurship and sustainable business
- Graphic design and web development
- Prosthetics and orthotics
- Industrial engineering and management
Study Abroad for free: IST-BRIDGE fully funded fellowship 2021 in Austria
Eligibility for Scholarship:
All of the rules and specifications stated below are fulfilled for the scholarship.
- The bursary is open to all worldwide aspirants.
- Higher secondary school education is mandatory for bachelor’s degree programs.
- Excellent academic performance.
- If your prior education was not in English, you will have to pass the IELTS or TOFEL exam.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
- Erasmus coordinator and student sign a grant agreement. Jönköping University and the student have reached an agreement. The applicant receives an EU grant and may begin the mobility process. Your JU email address will get the document.
- Student, partner university, and home university all sign the Learning Agreement. An agreement between the three parties on course selection. This webpage contains a link to a document that you may download.
- Arrival Certificate – signed by the partner university A certificate confirming your precise arrival date. This webpage contains a link to a document that you may download.
- Attendance Certificate – signed by the partner university. The exchange rates are determined by the students’ actual presence at the partner university. This webpage contains a link to a document that you may download.
- International Students’ Passport
- A concise resume/CV is required.
- Letter of encouragement
- Two letters of endorsement
The Closing date to apply Online for the Jonkoping University Sweden Erasmus+ Funded Scholarship 2022 is 15 October 2021 For International Citizens. Must-Visit: Commonwealth Fully Funded Scholarship in the UK 2022
Application Procedure for Jonkoping University Sweden Erasmus+ Funded Scholarship 2022:
Your JU email will have a link to apply online. In your schedule, you must provide precise semester dates. The precise start date of the semester may be found on the host university’s website. If the date is not specified, you should contact the host university’s international coordinator.
- The deadline is October 15, 2021.
- The deadline for submitting papers is November 30, 2021.
- The OLS language test’s first obligatory deadline is December 30, 2021.