MIPLC DAAD Scholarship in Germany 2022 for International Students:
International Students from all over the globe are welcomed to apply for MIPLC DAAD Scholarship in Germany 2022. Students from Developing Countries are encouraged to apply for a Fully Funded Scholarship to undertake an LLM Degree program from Germany. Our LL.M. program is not a sequential “program of additional study.” Such programs are created for professionals and, as a result, are only available to applicants with a minimum of professional experience obtained after completing the first university or college degree. As a result, all MIPLC candidates must have at least one year of full-time professional experience. Also read Leadership Development Fellowship in USA 2022 (Fully Funded).
More than 350 students have completed the LL.M. program since the MIPLC’s inception in 2003. They are part of the MIPLC Alumni Network, a close-knit worldwide network of IP experts working in a variety of roles all around the world. The Network, which is organized and run by the MIPLC, interacts with current students, shares their expertise, participates in MIPLC and Alumni events, and, last but not least, contributes to the Network’s and MIPLC’s development. Another objective of the Network is to give accurate information about the LL.M. curriculum and life at the MIPLC to prospective students. Those looking for IP knowledge — whether in the form of a commercial partnership, an employee, an intern, or a publication – are also invited to utilize the Network.
Germany Government offered a lot of bursaries for overseas students each year. MIPLC Scholarship is one of the most prestigious scholarship for application from Developing Countries. In this scholarship, worldwide students can apply. It is the Fully Funded Scholarship and Covers almost all the financial expenses during Study in Germany. ILETS are not Required for this Scholarship if Your last educational course is in the English language. English Language test is mandatory for this scholarship. Never miss this chance to study with a full Scholarship in your dream country, Germany. You may also apply for GKS Bachelors Scholarships in Korea 2022 (Fully Funded).
MIPLC DAAD Scholarship in Germany 2022 Description:
- Deadline: 15th October 2021
- Course Level: LLM Degree
- Award Value: Fully Funded
- Scholarship Country: Germany
- Offered by: MIPLC
Don't join more than One Group
Study Free in USA University of Hawaii Postgraduate Scholarships 2022 in USA (Fully Funded).
List of Available Degree Programs by MIPLC:
- LLM Degree program
MIPLC DAAD Scholarship in Germany 2022 will provide all expenses costs to it selected recipients from all over the world to pursue Law Degree from Germany. MIPLC will provide the following costs:
- MIPLC fee waiver in its entirety
- A EUR 850 monthly stipend
- In Germany, payments for health, accident, and liability insurance.
- Unless the costs are paid by the home nation or another financial source, a travel stipend is provided.
- Allowance for study and research
- A two-month German course is necessary before commencing the MIPLC LL.M. program
- DAAD scholarship will provide a Full Fee Waiver, candidates have to apply for MIPLC financial aid at the time of Admission Application.
Eligibility Requirements for MIPLC Scholarships:
For additional information, please see the brochure for “Development-Related Postgraduate Courses.” Where MIPLC and DAAD criteria disagree, the tougher one takes precedence. In addition to the MIPLC entrance criteria (see section 1), you are eligible for the DAAD scholarship provided you satisfy the following requirements:
- You are from a developing nation (according to the OECD DAC list) and have not spent more than two years living outside your own country (or another developing country).
- You have a four-year Bachelor’s degree (or a three-year Bachelor’s degree plus a second degree) with above average performance.
- Your most recent degree was obtained no more than six years prior to your application.
- You have at least two years of full-time professional experience in a developing nation with governmental authority, a state, or a private firm.
Documents to be Submitted:
- Admission Application Form
- DAAD Application Form
- Degree Certificates
- Degree Transcripts
- Passport for International Students.
- Short Resume/CV.
- The motivational letter or Statement of purpose.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- English Language Skills: Because the curriculum is fully taught in English, all students must have a very strong command of the language. As a result, a minimum score on one of the following examinations completed within the previous three years is one of the MIPLC entrance requirements:
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language): 85 (iBT), 223 (CBT), or 563 (PBT);
- IELTS : 6.5;
- Cambridge C1: 185.The exam requirement is eliminated for applicants who are either native English speakers or hold a degree from an institution where English was the medium of instruction. If you studied in a nation other than the United Kingdom, Ireland, the United States, Canada, Australia, or New Zealand, please provide official proof from your university.
Please keep in mind that even if you are excused from taking the exam for your LL.M. application, you may still be required to take one for your visa application (Indian citizens in particular). Please verify with the German Embassy or Consulate in your country at the same time you apply for a visa to prevent a delay.
The deadline to apply for MIPLC International Law Scholarships 2022 for Students from around the World is 15th October 2021.
Apply Procedure for MIPLC DAAD Scholarship in Germany:
In order to apply for MIPLC DAAD Scholarship in Germany 2022, candidates have to fill Online Application Forma nd strictly Follow the steps given as:
- First apply for MIPLC Admission, the you need to apply for DAAD Scholarship
- There is Fee of EUR 50 to apply for MIPLC Scholarship.
- Applicants need to apply online.
- Prepare all the documents and other informational material, because you have complete all the steps at a time without any break.
- When you complete the application form, submit it to MIPLC and then it will converted to a PDF Form. Download this PDF form and sign it where required, then submit it to MIPLC.
- At last step you will be asked about the FEE Waiver, then here click the check box of DAAD Assistance and you will redirected to another form to fill.
- You have to fill this Financial Assistance Form completely at the same time, because there is no option to save it or edit it later.
- Also download this from and signed it, then submit it.
- After completing above two application, You need to apply for DAAD Scholarship as well. The Form will be given after completing First 8 Steps.