Obama Foundation Scholarship 2021 at Columbia University in USA[Fully Funded]:
International Students are advised to apply for Obama Foundation Scholarship 2021 at Columbia University in USA. Students from all over the globe can apply for Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue Undergraduate Degree Programs, Master Degree Programs and PhD Degrees. No Application Fee Will Be Charged from Students. For the academic year 2020-2021, the Obama Foundation Scholars Program was wholly virtual and Scholars engaged remotely from their home countries in the programme. The Obama Foundation and the University of Columbia continue to track the COVlD-I9 pandemic trajectory. For the 2021-2022 academic year, they plan to keep the curriculum on-site in New York City if it is safe to do so. There is, however, a chance that the curriculum will be carried out remotely and that scholars will not remain in New York City. You can also Apply for: NCTU International Student Scholarships 2021 In Taiwan [Fully Funded]
The Obama Foundation Scholars Program will provide the ability to move their practice to the next level with an engaging curriculum that puts together scholarly, skills-based, and hands-on learning for emerging leaders from the United States and around the world who are already making a difference in their communities. The Scholars Program empowers people with a demonstrated dedication to use the resources they need to make their efforts more effective, to find creative solutions to challenging global challenges, and to inspire change through leadership based on values. Apply for Canada Scholarship: University of Toronto Scholarships 2021 in Canada For Foreigner’s [Fully Funded]
The programme will establish lifelong partnerships with young leaders who are devoted to working together to address the most urgent issues of our day, building a global network that spans problems and boundaries. Obama Foundation Scholars will return to work on their global interest dilemma once the initiative is finished and introduce their tailored action plan to accelerate social progress within their culture. They will also have a chance to play a part in the activities of the Obama Foundation to empower, educate, and bind rising leaders from all over the world. Don’t miss this opportunity to study on a full scholarship. The following lines give full details:
Brief Description of Obama Foundation Scholarship 2021 at Columbia University:
- Available Degrees: BS, Master & PhD
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: Columbia University
- Scholarship Country: America
- Closing Date: 5th February, 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Check this: DONGHUA University Chinese Government Scholarship 2021 in China [Fully Funded]
Study with Full Scholarship: NCTU International Student Scholarships 2021 In Taiwan [Fully Funded]
- Monthly stipend to deal with New York City living expenses
- A furnished studio flat within walking distance of the University of Columbia
- All of the tuition and fees for up to four Columbia University courses
- For the length of the service in New York City, basic medical, dental and life care
- air travel to and from the home country and other program-related activities
Eligibility for Scholarship:
- At Columbia University, the Obama Foundation Scholars Program seeks emerging leaders from around the world who meet the following criteria:
- Have a demonstrated commitment to service and leadership within a community, territory or nation outside the United States, combined with a proven commitment to return to these communities after the programme has been concluded and to contribute their improved preparation, expertise and relations on a long-term basis to the good of these communities
- They are young professionals who have made important contributions to their profession and are now at a “tipping point” in their careers.
- Talk in English fluently (verbal, written and spoken)
- Have the opportunity and inclination to influence their community’s future positively.
- Have a proven devotion to modesty, honesty, inclusiveness, stewardship, fearlessness, creativity and teamwork
- Open for All Nationalities
Required Documents for Scholarship:
The following materials are included in the full submission, submitted completely online:
- Full application process online
- Resume/curriculum vitae: A chronological listing of work and educational backgrounds, scholarly endeavors and other important events should be in the resume/curriculum vitae. Any honors, publications or other accomplishments you have won should be included among candidates.
- Personal video statement: The personal video statement should be a brief video explaining the candidate and their job to the selection committee (no more than three minutes in length). Applicants will upload their video statements to a video sharing site, such as YouTube or Vimeo, and the web application will provide a link to their video. Additional detail on the personal video declaration specifications can be found in the online application. Responses to brief essay questions The short essay questions allow the selection committee to consider the work of the candidate, their inspiration and how the curriculum blends with their career direction. In the online application, applicants may present their essay questions.
- Evidence of English proficiency: Applicants whose native language is not English are expected to show English proficiency by sending scores from one of four exams: the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) internet-based or paper-based exams; the International English Language Assessment Framework (IELTS); the Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic); or the Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic)
- The Duolingo Exam for English (DET). (DET). There will be no other exams approved. This specification is waived for applicants who:
- Completed an undergraduate degree in a country where English is an official language, not a master’s or graduate degree; OR
- In the last five years, they have previously taken the TOEFL, IELTS, PTE Technical, or DET exams and have scored at or above the minimum criteria of 100 (TOEFL-IBT), 600 (TOEFL-PBT), 7.0 (IELTS), 688 (TOEFL-IBT), 600 (TOEFL-PBT), 7.0 (IELTS), 68 (PTE Academic),
- The 120 (DET; 75 on the DET taken prior to July 2019).
Where applicants apply for a waiver under this exemption, they must submit to the online application a scanned copy of their score report to ensure that their application is qualified for review. If they have not scored at or above the minimum required or no longer have a copy of their old grades, they must take an English proficiency test again.
- TOEFL – Internet-Based Exam: 100
- TOEFL – Paper-Based Exam: 600
- Academic International English Language Testing System: 7
- Pearson Examination of English Academic: 68
- Academic International English Language Testing System:
Test of Duolingo English: 120 (75 on the exam taken prior to July 2019)
Please note that whilst applicants who have earned scores below the minimum scores posted can still apply, it is not assured that applications will be checked. Two letters of recommendation (maximum of three letters can be submitted) Two letters of recommendation shall be sought from persons familiar with the applicant and the work of the applicant in the area of scholarly, technical or community service. The applicant’s suitability for admission to the Obama Foundation Scholars Program should be explicitly discussed in the recommendations. Family members or associates do not write recommendations.
By February 5, 2021 at 5:00PM ET, complete the online application process for the 2021-2022 Obama Foundation Scholars Program at Columbia University. There will be no allowance for any applications submitted beyond the deadline.
Application Procedure for Obama Foundation Scholarship 2021 at Columbia University:
All the Application Is online. Interested candidates can apply for Obama Foundation Scholarship 2021 at Columbia University In USA before the last date. For online apply open the link given below: