SUSS Scholarship 2021-22 in Singapore Fully Funded:
International Students are advised to apply for SUSS Scholarship 2021-22 in Singapore. Applicants from worldwide can apply for a Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue Undergraduate Degree Programs. Candidates will not be charged a registration fee. All the Major Subjects and Specializations like Social Sciences, Accountancy, Science in Finance, Computer, Business, and Science in Supply Chain Management as well as Science in Marketing subjects are available. Study with full Scholarship: KAIST Undergraduate Fully Funded Scholarship 2022 in South Korea
SUSS Temasek Foundation Sunburst is a Top Ranked Public Research University established in 2017 located in Singapore. Singapore’s sixth self-governing university is the Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS). SUSS focuses on used degree programs, primarily in the social sciences. The Singapore University of Social Sciences offers ASEAN students a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to study in Singapore on a scholarship in any area. SUSS Temasek Foundation Sunburst is an international standard University that provides Quality Education. This university offers a fantastic learning environment as well as fully equipped labs. Must-Visit: Tokyo Institute of Technology MEXT Fully Funded Scholarship 2022 in Japan
Each year, the Singapore government provides a large number of scholarships to international students. SUSS Temasek Foundation Sunburst Fully Funded Scholarship in Singapore 2021-22 is also one of these scholarships. In this scholarship, domestic and international students can apply. It is a fully funded scholarship that covers all expenses while studying in Singapore. ILETS is not required for this scholarship if your most recent schooling was in English. ILETS are not needed for these grants if your most recent schooling was in English. Never pass up the opportunity to study on a full scholarship in Singapore. Complete Details in below lines:
Brief Description of SUSS Scholarship 2021-22 in Singapore Fully Funded:
- Available Degrees: Undergraduate Degree Program
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: Temasek Foundation Sunburst SUSS
- Scholarship Country: Singapore
- Closing Date: 30th September 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Must-Visit: MIPLC DAAD Fully Funded Scholarship 2022 in Germany
Study with full Scholarship: Clarendon Scholarship 2022 at Oxford University in the UK [Fully Funded]
All the Expenses of selected Students were provided by the government of Singapore during Study. International Students get the following benefits:
- Tuition fees and approved charges
- Living allowance
- Approved overseas exchange program grant
- Learning journey (within Singapore)
- Economic class scholarships are available at SUSS for ASEAN students whose families do not stay in Singapore and who choose to return to their home country for four years.
Programs Offered by Singapore University of Social Sciences:
All the Academic Fields are available at SUSS Termasek Foundation Sunburst. The duration of an undergraduate Degree is 4-5 years. Details of programs in below:
- Bachelor of Accountancy
- Bachelor of Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Science in Business Analytics
- Bachelor of Public Safety and Security
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing
- Bachelor of Science in Finance
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Bachelor of Science in Supply Chain Management
Must-Visit: Singapore International Graduate Awards (SINGA) 2022 [Fully Funded]
Eligibility for Scholarship:
All of the following requirements and conditions are met for the scholarship:
- Open to all full-time undergraduate students with advanced degrees and leadership (permanent students/international students from Singapore and ASEAN nations).
- Bachelor programs require a higher secondary school diploma or 12 years of education.
- Good Academic Record.
- If your recent schooling is not in English, ILETS, or TOFEL.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
All the Documents listed below need to upload during the electronic application. Details are below lines:
- A Higher Secondary School Certificate or Equivalent to 12 Years of Education is needed for Bachelor Programs.
- Passport for International Students.
- Short Resume/CV.
- Passport size photo.
- Scanned Copy of CNIC of applicant
- Scanned copy of CNIC of aspirants’ guardian
- All documents should be Sanccened and attested.
- A motivational letter or Statement of purpose.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- English Proficiency Certificate from the last institute.
- ILETS is necessary if your last degree was not in English.
The Closing date to apply Online for the SUSS Scholarship 2021-22 in Singapore Fully Funded is 30th September 2021.
Please Visit: Global Peace Summit Turkey 2021 Conference in Turkey Fully Funded
Application Procedure for SUSS Scholarship 2021-22 in Singapore Fully Funded:
Apply process for the scholarship, you need to submit your application digitally. Candidates will be notified of the final list of candidates who will be invited to the interview. For new students, you must submit your application for admission digitally before you can submit your application for the fellowship. Only those who are chosen will be contacted by email by the end of November. No reason will be given for the non-selection of unsuccessful candidates, the decision of the Student Awards Committee of SUSS is final and binding. No appeal will be entertained.