Tokyo Institute of Technology MEXT Fully Funded Scholarship 2022 in Japan:
International Students are advised to apply for the Tokyo Institute of Technology MEXT Fully Funded Scholarship 2022 in Japan. Applicants from worldwide can apply for a Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue Master’s Degree Programs and Ph.D. Degrees. Titech University offers MEXT Scholarships to study abroad for postgraduate degree programs in almost all academic disciplines and majors. Students with an English Proficiency Certificate are eligible to apply for the prize. The Master’s Degree Scholarship is for two years, whereas the Ph.D. Degree Scholarship is for three years. Also, Apply for: MIPLC DAAD Fully Funded Scholarship 2022 in Germany
Tokyo Institute of Technology is a national research organization that was founded in 1881. Titeck is Japan’s largest public university. It is rated 56th in the world according to QS Global World Ranking. The institution has about 10,000 national and foreign students enrolled. Japan is regarded as the epicenter of education and a technological leader. Tokyo Institute of Technology is a world-class university that offers high-quality education. Opportunity to Study Abroad: Boston University Online Courses 2021 in the USA
Each year, the Japanese government offers a large number of scholarships, internships, and courses to international students. One of these scholarships is the Tokyo Institute of Technology MEXT Fully Funded Scholarship 2022 in Japan. MEXT University Recommended Scholarship 2022 is open to all international students from all around the world. This scholarship is highly recommended for those who desire to pursue their higher education in Japan. MEXT is Japan’s most prestigious scholarship. To apply for this scholarship, you do not need to have taken the IELTS or TOFEL. Never pass up the opportunity to study on a full scholarship in your dream country, Japan.
Brief Description of Tokyo Institute of Technology MEXT Fully Funded Scholarship 2022 in Japan:
- Available Degrees: Master & Ph.D. Degrees
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Scholarship Country: Japan
- Duration: 03 years
- Closing Date: 8th December 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Also, Apply for: Global Peace Summit Turkey 2021 Conference in Turkey Fully Funded
Must Check: Clarendon Scholarship 2022 at Oxford University in the UK [Fully Funded]
Tokyo Institute of Technology is a technical university in Japan. MEXT Scholarship 2022 in Japan is a full-fledged scholarship that will cover all of the costs associated with completing a degree in Japan. MEXT, Japan’s Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology, is offering the scholarship. The information is provided in detail in the next few lines:
- There are no application fees, admission fees, or tuition fees.
- Airfare from the United States to Japan round-trip.
- Stipend per month:
- JPY 147,000 Per month for a master’s degree
- Monthly salary for a doctoral degree: JPY 148,000
Programs Offered by Tokyo Institute of Technology in Japan:
Candidates can select study area from given below academic fields and majors that are offered by the Japanese Government Scholarship:
School of Science
- Earth and Planetary Sciences*
School of Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Systems and Control Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Information and Communications Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Economics
School of Materials and Chemical Technology
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Chemical Science and Engineering
School of Computing
- Mathematical and Computing Science
- Computer Science
School of Life Science and Technology
- Life Science and Technology
School of Environment and Society
- Architecture and Building Engineering
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Transdisciplinary Science and Engineering
- Social and Human Sciences*
Please Visit: Singapore International Graduate Awards (SINGA) 2022 [Fully Funded]
Eligibility for Scholarship:
To apply for the Tokyo Institute of Technology MEXT Scholarship 2022 in Japan, applicants must satisfy the following requirements:
- Applicants must be citizens of a nation with which Japan maintains diplomatic ties.
- Applicants must have been born on or after April 2, 1986, to be considered.
- Persons who have finished 16 years of school outside of Japan or who are anticipated to do so before the enrollment deadline.
- To study in Japan, applicants must be physically and psychologically capable.
- Applicants must apply for the same or a comparable subject of study that they studied at their prior university.
- If applying for a master’s degree, you must have a bachelor’s degree.
- If applying for a Ph.D. degree program, you must have a master’s degree transcript.
- Students who attended an English language institution can submit an English Proficiency Certificate from their university and are excused from the language test.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
All of the mentioned documents here should be provided during the registration process. Details are available in the line below:
- Transcripts of Graduate degrees are needed for Postgraduate degrees.
- For a Ph.D., a master’s degree transcript copy is required.
- International Students’ Passport
- A concise resume/CV is required.
- The inspirational letter
- Two letters of recommendation
- If your previous degree was not in English, you will have to take the ILETS exam.
The Closing date to apply Online for the Tokyo Institute of Technology MEXT Fully Funded Scholarship 2022 in Japan is 8th December 2021 For International Citizens.
Also, Apply for: World Bank Legal Internship Program 2022 in Washington D.C
Application Procedure for Tokyo Institute of Technology MEXT Fully Funded Scholarship 2022 in Japan:
To apply for the Tokyo Institute of Technology MEXT Scholarship 2022 in Japan, there is no online application process. Applicants must mail their applications to the university together with the required documentation. To learn more about the papers included and other criteria, go to the website provided below.