University of Hawaii Postgraduate Scholarships 2022 for International Students:
The University of Hawaii is welcome new students to to apply for Postgraduate Scholarships 2022 in United States. The American citizens as well as international students are eligible for the East-West Center Graduate Degree Fellowships to study at the University of Hawaii in the United States. Asian Development Bank is offering this scholarship opportunity to study free in USA. Round about 300 students are selected every for the full-time MS degree program or PhD degree program. University of Hawaii is giving Fully Funded Scholarship to all international students. Also check How to get Google Analytics Free Certification.
University of Hawaii scholarships will cover all the expenses for Students from the USA and from all over the world. The duration of the Master Scholarship will be 2 years and for Doctoral degree it should be 3 Years. No application fee is charged as a fully funded scholarship from ADB.
The University of Hawaii is a public research institution and one of the oldest academic organization in the United States. USA universities always ranked in the worlds best universities. An Undergraduate degree certificate is required to apply for the scholarship.
University of Hawaii Postgraduate Scholarships 2022 Description:
- Deadline: 1st December 2022
- Course Level: MS Degree, PhD Degree
- Scholarship Country: USA
- University: University of Hawaii
- Offered by: ADB/JSP
Don't join more than One Group
List of Available Degree Programs:
Applicants have to select any of the following study area to apply for the award. Students interested in other subject are not eligible to apply:
- Business Administration (Global MBA-Japan Track)
- Master of Law
- Ocean and Resources Engineering
- Business Administration
- Public Administration
- Pacific Island Studies
- Tropical Plant & Soil Science
- Natural Resources & Environmental Management
- Urban and Regional Planning
The ADB Scholarship is a full free scholarship opportunity for all students from around the world in the United States. This will cover all the costs of the program as well as other expenses.
- Complete Tuition Fee for Masters or PhD Degree.
- US airfare from Applicants home country.
- Medical and Health Insurance in USA.
- A stipend to covers food and accidental expenses partially.
- Subsidies for health insurance coverage.
- Allowances for books, materials and supplies
You need to fulfil the following criteria to be eligible for University of Hawaii Graduate Scholarship:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with higher education record.
- Admitted to an approved master’s degree in an approved educational institution.
- Should be healthy actually and intellectually.
- Master the skills of oral and written English communication to continue reading.
- Should be under 35 years old while applying. In uncommon cases, as far as possible for programs reasonable for senior leaders and chiefs is 45 years.
- Full Time work experience of Minimum of 2 Years (obtained after university degree) while applying for Scholarship.
- Agree to get back to home after completing the Degree.
List of Countries that are Eligible for Scholarship:
Residents of the following countries can apply for USA Scholarships:
- Southeast Asia: Burma, Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Timor-Leste, Thailand, Vietnam
- South Asia: Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Bhutan, Iran, India, Maldives, Nepal
- East Asia: China, Hong Kong, Japan, Mongolia, Macau, South Korea, North Korea, Russia, Taiwan
- Pacific Region: Australia, American Samoa, Cook Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, French Polynesia, Fiji, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, New Zealand, Palau, Niue, Northern Marianas, Nauru, New Caledonia, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Samoa, Tonga, Tuvalu, Tokelau, Vanuatu, Wallis & Futuna Islands
Applicants can apply for University of Hawaii International Scholarships 2022 in United States until 1st December 2021.
Apply Procedure for University of Hawaii Scholarships:
Applicants need to Apply Online for United States Scholarship 2022. Students are advised to apply as soon as possible before the deadline 1st December 2021. Visit the “Apply Link” given below, then next select the “Graduate Degree Fellowship 2022”. Also the official link is given below for details: