University of Lausanne Funded Scholarship 2022 Switzerland
International Students are advised to apply for the University of Lausanne Funded Scholarship 2022 Switzerland. Students from all Countries can apply for Fully Funded Scholarships to pursue Master Degree Programs. All the Major Subjects and Specializations like Social Sciences, Arts, Engineering, Theology and Sciences of Religions, Business, and Islamic Education, Law, Criminal Justice are available. Must-Visit: Minerva Scholarship Funded Foundation For Leiden University 2021
In 1537, UNIL in Lausanne, Switzerland, was founded as a theological school before becoming a higher education institution in 1890. The second oldest university in Switzerland and one of the oldest continually operating universities in the world. As of autumn 2017, the university has approximately 15,000 students and 3,300 employees. The university has approximately 1,500 international students from 120 countries and provides a comprehensive curriculum that includes exchange programs with world-renowned schools. University of Lausanne Scholarship 2022 Switzerland is a world-class university that offers high-quality education. This university features an excellent academic environment as well as fully equipped labs. Study Abroad for free: HEC Commonwealth Scholarships 2022 in the UK for MS & Ph.D. [Fully Funded]
Every year, the Switzerland Government offers a large number of scholarships to international students. One of these scholarships is the University of Lausanne Funded Scholarship 2022 Switzerland. Both international and domestic students are eligible to apply for this grant. It is a financed scholarship that pays half of the costs of studying in Switzerland. If your most recent schooling was in English, you do not need to take ILETS to be eligible for this award. Only aspirants whose prior education was not in English are needed to take an English language test. Never turn down the chance to study on a partially funded scholarship. Switzerland’s schools and universities all share a commitment to teaching and research quality, which has resulted in their continual position among the world’s best universities. In truth, so many Switzerland universities are ranked among the top 200 in the world that more than half of all Swiss students can claim to have attended one of them. Complete information is in the following lines:
Brief Description of University of Lausanne Scholarship 2022 Switzerland:
- Available Degrees: Master Degree Level
- Financial Support: Partially Funded
- Institute: University of Lausanne
- Scholarship Country: Switzerland
- Closing Date: 1st November 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
All the Expenses of selected Students were provided by the government of Switzerland during Study. International Students get the following benefits:
- These UNIL Scholarships are partially financed.
- University of Lausanne Scholarships will grant a monthly waiver of CHF 1,600.
Programs Offered by University of Lausanne:
All the Academic Fields are available at the University of Lausanne. The duration of a Master’s Degree has 2-3 Years. Details of programs in below:
- Biology and Medicine
- Law, Criminal Justice
- Interfaculty Programs
- Public Administration
- Geosciences and Environment
- Business and Economics
- Theology and Sciences of Religions
- Social and Political Sciences
Eligibility for Scholarship:
The following qualification requirements are required for the University of Lausanne Scholarship.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from any foreign university that is comparable to the degree at UNIL before beginning the Postgraduate diploma at UNIL.
- Academic excellence throughout your career.
- Candidates must not be UNIL members.
- Applicants must pay fees and other applicable costs.
- Applicants must have an outstanding academic record and a bachelor’s degree from a foreign university.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
All of the documents specified below must be uploaded during the online application process. Details are below lines:
- For Bachelor Programs Higher Secondary School Certificate or Equivalent to 12 years of Education is required.
- For Master Degrees Transcript of Bachelors.
- Passport for International Students.
- Short Resume/CV.
- The motivational letter or Statement of purpose.
- Study planner Research Proposal for Master only.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- English Proficiency Certificate from the last institute.
- ILETS if the applicant’s previous degree is not in the English language.
The Closing date to apply Online for the University of Lausanne Funded Scholarship 2022 Switzerland is 1st November, 2021 For International and Switzerland Citizens.
Study Abroad for free: Free Online IELTS Preparation Classes from the British Council in the UK
Application Procedure for University of Lausanne Funded Scholarship 2022 Switzerland:
The instructions specified here should be read carefully to apply for this partially funded scholarship.
The first step is to gather all of the required paperwork, which includes a passport, all previous degree transcripts, and passport-sized pictures.
In the second step, click on the Apply Now button/option to get the application form in pdf format.
Applicants must carefully complete and submit their full application to the university’s website address.
Incomplete applications, particularly those that do not include legitimate copies of educational documentation, will be rejected.