University of Liverpool ABR Studentship 2021 in the UK Funded:
International Students are advised to apply for the University of Liverpool ABR Studentship 2021 in the UK. Applicants from all the countries of the globe can apply for a Fully Funded Studentship to pursue Ph.D. Degrees. The National Tsing Hua University (NTHU) in Taiwan and the University of Liverpool in England are collaborating on this research as part of a four-year Dual Ph.D. program. Students who complete the NTHU-UoL Dual Ph.D. The award has the unique opportunity to receive two Ph.D. degrees from two globally recognized world-leading universities at the completion of their degree. Students may make use of large-scale national facilities in both countries and build a global network of contacts spanning two continents, in addition to benefiting from a comprehensive cultural experience. Also apply: Hong Kong Ph.D. Fellowship Scheme 2022-23 Fully Funded
University of Liverpool, UK is a Top Ranked Public Research University established in 1881 located in Liverpool. The National Ranking of the University of Liverpool, UK is 29th among all the UK Universities. The Worldwide Ranking according to the QS World Ranking Of Universities is 123rd Number. We are a founding member of the famous Russell Group, which comprises the UK’s top 24 research-led institutions, and we have nine Nobel Laureates among our ranks. We are a worldwide institution with cutting-edge collaborations all around the globe. In the UK’s most current Research Excellence Framework (REF), our research power is ranked 20th, with seven subjects placed in the top ten for world-leading and globally excellent research. Also Check: KAUST Scholarship 2022 in Saudi Arabia [Fully Funded]
The UK Government offered a lot of Scholarships and studentships for Students worldwide each year. Adaptive Bitrate (ABR) Algorithms Ph.D. Studentship at the University of Liverpool, UK is also one of these studentships. Candidates from outside the United States are eligible to apply for this scholarship. In order to enhance the user experience, this project will create optimum and approximation methods for bitrate adaption and packet scheduling in 6 Degrees-of-Freedom Virtual Reality streaming systems. If your most recent schooling was in English, ILETS is not essential for this funding. Only students whose earlier education was not in English are obliged to take an English Language exam. Never waste an opportunity to study on a full scholarship. Details can be seen in the lines below:
Brief Description of University of Liverpool ABR Ph.D. Studentship 2021:
- Available Degrees: PhD
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: University of Liverpool
- Scholarship Country: UK
- Closing Date: 15th October 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
- Studentships with funding
- A total of two and a half years will be spent in NTHU, followed by one year at the University of Liverpool, followed by another 1.5 years
- Tuition costs will not be charged at either institution for the duration of the program, in return with TWD 11,000 per month (equal to £280 per month at Liverpool) as a stipend.
- Free Residence.
- Airfare Tickets.
- Medical Insurance.
Programs Offered University of Liverpool:
In order to enhance the user experience, this project will create optimum and approximation methods for bitrate adaption and packet scheduling in 6 Degrees-of-Freedom Virtual Reality streaming systems.
- Computer Science
- School of Electrical Engineering,
- Electronics and
- Computer Science
- Faculty of Science and Engineering
Eligibility for Scholarship:
All of the rules and specifications indicated below are met for the scholarship.
- This studentship is open to all international students.
- All necessary degree transcripts for Doctoral programs.
- At the time of application, the applicant’s age cannot be more than 40 years old.
- Excellent academic record.
- Experienced in Ph.D. research.
- If your former education was not in English, you will need to take ILETS or TOFEL.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
Details of required documents can be found in the lines below:
- A master’s degree transcript is required for the Doctoral program.
- International Students’ Passport
- A concise resume/CV is required.
- Statement of purpose or motivational letter
- For a Ph.D., you’ll need a study plan or a research proposal.
- Two letters of recommendation
- Certificate of English Proficiency from the preceding institute.
- If your preceding degree was not in English, you will have to take the ILETS exam.
The deadline to apply for a University of Liverpool ABR Studentship 2021 in the UK Funded is October 15th, 2021. Applications will be evaluated as they come in, and all must be received by October 15, 2021.
Application Procedure for University of Liverpool ABR Studentship 2021:
The entire application procedure is done digitally. Students can apply online by reading all of the following guidelines and preparing the papers that must be uploaded during the online application. When applying, make sure to include the supervisor’s name and project title, as well as the phrase “NTHU-UoL Dual Scholarship” when asked how you plan to fund your studies.