University of Paris-Saclay Scholarship 2021 In France [Fully Funded]:
International Students are advised to apply for University of Paris-Saclay Scholarship 2021 In France. Students from all the Countries can apply for Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue Master Degree Program. No student will be charged an entry fee. Except for vocational training, all academic fields and majors approved by the University of Paris-Saclay are available. You can aslo apply for: Ireland Government International Scholarship 2021 [Fully Funded]
Via the IDEX scholarships, the Université Paris-Saclay aims to encourage international students’ access to its master’s (regionally recognised degree) programs, to be taught in its member institutions, and to make it easier for highly qualified foreign students to attend its university, especially those who wish to establish an academic project through study up to the doctoral level. Founded in 1150, Paris-Saclay University is a public research institution in France. This university is ranked 14th in the world by ARWU. The university is home to more than 34,000 national and foreign students.
These scholarships are awarded for 1 or 2 years, based on their degree of entry (M1 or M2), to students enrolled in a Master’s program at the Université Paris-Saclay and subject to the fulfillment of the requisite amount of credits to be awarded for the following year of study. Don’t miss this chance for a full scholarship to college. The following lines give full details:
Brief Description of University of Paris-Saclay Scholarship 2021:
- Available Degrees: Masters
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: University of Paris-Saclay
- Scholarship Country: France
- Closing Date: 16 May 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
- The sum of the scholarship from Université Paris-Saclay is €10,000 a year. The Université Paris-Saclay shall pay this charge for the remainder of the academic year and for a total of 10 consecutive months (September to June).
- Depending on the country of origin of the applicant, a limit of 1,000€ can also be granted for travel and visa expenses.
- Only upon arrival in France and after they have participated in the curriculum to which they were accepted would the awardees receive their scholarship as well as travel expenses.
- There will be no advance payment.
Programs Offered by University of Paris-Saclay:
- Information Technologies
- Social Sciences
- Agriculture and Food,
- Pharmaceutical studies
- Sport and Human Motion Sciences
- Political Science
- Basic Sciences
Eligibility for Scholarship:
- Newly accepted foreign students below 30 years of age are eligible for the application.
- International students who have been residing in France for less than one year, who have previously or are currently enrolled in a training course or internship which does not contribute to certification.
- International students living in France should be attending language lessons for less than a year (type FFL).
- Students who have previously resided in France during their studies as part of a mobility program (e.g. Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degrees, exchange program) that did not contribute to qualification.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
All the documentation mentioned below need to be submit during online application. Details are given in the following lines:
- For Master Degrees Transcript of Bachelors.
- Passport for International Students.
- Short Resume/CV .
- Motivational letter or Statement of purpose.
- Study plan or Research Proposal for Master.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- English Proficiency Certificate from last institute.
- IELTS, if your last Degree is not in English.
The Closing date to apply Online for the Paris-Saclay University International Scholarship 2021 2021 is 16 May 2021 For International Qatar Citizens.
Application Procedure for University of Paris-Saclay Scholarship 2021:
The Application process is online. Applicants can apply online by reading all the instructions and by providing the documents required to upload during online application. Students can apply before the closing date.