Hello Guys! Applications are open to apply for the University of Pretoria Scholarship for International Students in Africa for the 2023-2024 sessions to pursue Master’s Degrees. Students from all over Africa are strongly invited to apply for Fully Funded Scholarships without application fees for international students to pursue Postgraduate Programs in top-level universities of Africa like the University of Pretoria. All the Major Fields such as science, engineering, humanities, social sciences, and medicine are available to study at the University of Pretoria. You can Also Apply for this Scholarship: University of Nottingham Scholarships in UK at 2023-24 [Fully Funded] | Free Study in UK
The University of Pretoria Mastercard scholarships are granted to the most talented but economically weak students from Africa with the joint support of the Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Program to pursue their master’s degree at the University of Pretoria. The University of Pretoria Scholarship and the Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Program will provide the students with tuition fees, accommodation, and living expenses for the duration of the program. A wide range of academic fields is available under the University of Pretoria Scholarships Program such as agriculture, engineering, business, and the social sciences. Moreover, scholarship holders will also get opportunities in leadership development programs, which include networking, mentoring, and skills training.
The University of Pretoria is a research-based public University situated in Pretoria, the administrative and de facto capital of South Africa. It was established in 1908. There are approximately 56,000 students who are achieving their educational goals across the whole region. As on August 2021, the University of Pretoria is ranked 130th Internationally, 2nd in Africa and 1st in South Africa by the Webometrics World Ranking of Institutional Repositories. According To the QS World University, Rankings of 2020 the University of Pretoria ranked 551-570. Students may also apply for Leeds University Excellence Scholarships in UK 2023/24 | Free Study in UK
University of Pretoria Scholarship Description:
|Scholarship Country||South Africa|
|Host Institute||University of Pretoria|
|Course Level||Master’s Degrees|
|Financial Coverage||Fully Funded|
|Who is Eligible?||African Students|
|Deadline Date||30 August 2023|
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
You May Also Like This:
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2023-24 [Fully Funded]
- National Taiwan University of Science Scholarship 2023/24 [Fully Funded]
- NYCU/NCTU International Scholarships in Taiwan 2023-24 [Fully Funded]
- Tokyo Institute of Technology Scholarships in Japan 2023/24 [Fully Funded]
The University of Pretoria Scholarship will provide the blow mentioned financial coverage to the successful recipients.
- The successful candidates will be granted Full Tuition Fee Coverage.
- Accommodation Expenses will be provided.
- Maintenance charges will be provided.
- Students will get opportunities to participate in mentorship activities and work-based placements.
Available Study Fields at University of Pretoria:
Students can choose a study field of their choice from given academic fields for the Master’s Degree Program.
- MAdmin Public Management and Policy
- MCom Accounting Sciences
- MCom Accounting Sciences (Coursework)
- MCom Advanced Data Analytics
- MCom Advanced Data Analytics (Coursework)
- MCom Agricultural Economics
- MCom Auditing
- MCom Business Management
- MCom Econometrics (Coursework)
- MCom Economics (Coursework)
- MCom Financial Management Sciences (Coursework)
- MCom Human Resource Management (Coursework)
- MCom Industrial Psychology (Coursework)
- MCom Informatics
- MCom Marketing Management (Coursework)
- MCom Taxation
- MCom Taxation (Coursework)
- MCom Tourism Management
- MPA (Coursework)
- MPhil Agricultural Economics (Coursework)
- MPhil Business Management Responsible Leadership (Coursework)
- MPhil Business Management Strategic Management (Coursework)
- MPhil Business Management Supply Chain Management (Coursework)
- MPhil Communication Management
- MPhil Development Practice (Coursework)
- MPhil Economics (Coursework)
- MPhil Entrepreneurship (Coursework)
- MPhil Financial Management Sciences
- MPhil Fraud Risk Management (Coursework)
- MPhil Human Resource Management (Coursework)
- MPhil Internal Auditing (Coursework)
- MPhil International Taxation (Coursework)
- MPhil Labour Relations Management
- MPhil Public Policy
- MPhil Strategic Communication Management (Coursework)
- MPhil Taxation (Coursework)
- MPhil Tourism Management
- MPhil Tourism Management (Coursework)
To get success in the University of Pretoria Scholarship in Africa, students should follow the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicants should be residents of Africa.
- The applicants must be from economically weak backgrounds and have financial needs.
- The candidates must have to show leadership energy and must have to involve themselves in giving back projects like the community, school, church etc.
- The students must be excellent in academic activities and maintain a high standard academic average around the clock.
Details of the required documents for the University of Pretoria Scholarship are below few lines:
- Online Application Form.
- Short CV/Resume. Learn, How to Write a Powerful CV
- Scanned copies of degree certificates and transcripts.
- Two Reference Letters. Click Here To Learn
- Personal Statement. Click Here To Learn
- Plan of Study OR Research Proposal
Must Read This: Students may learn our Professional Writing Tips to increase their chances of acceptance for the University of Pretoria Scholarship. Click Here
University of Pretoria Scholarship Application Deadline:
The Closing date to apply Online for the University of Pretoria Scholarship in Africa 2023/24 is 30 August 2023 For International Students.
How to Apply For University of Pretoria Scholarship:
You can apply directly for this scholarship through the online system. Once you submit your application, you will receive a confirmation and you can also track its status.
- Step 1: Interested applicants have to apply online at up.ac.za/apply
- Step 2: Once the application has been submitted, members of the relevant faculty will evaluate the applications on a merit base. You will be informed by the faculty if you have been admitted or otherwise.
- Step 3: After the confirmation of admission, students have to contact [email protected] to start the process of applying for the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program immediately. Download and complete the hard copy of the postgraduate application form.
- Step 4: Successful Mastercard Foundation Scholars must have a valid passport to apply for a visa. You can visit the ISD website at up.ac.za/isd for general information for international students.
Important Note: Alternatively, the students may submit a hard copy of their application form. The applicants may dial +27 (0)12 420 4297/6621 and can send an email to: [email protected] for undergraduate/postgraduate information.
Thanks for visiting the OPPORTUNITIES INFO website providing daily admissions, scholarships, internships, and fellowships News for You.