University of Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2021 In UK[Fully Funded]:
International Students are advised to apply for University of Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2021 In United Kingdom. Students from all the World can apply for Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue PhD Degrees Programs. No Application Fee Will Be Charged from Students. All the Major Subjects and Specializations are available. You can also apply for china Scholarship: Wuhan University CSC Scholarships 2021 In China For MS & PhD[Fully Funded].
The University of Warwick, born out of boldness, creativity and partnership, is a world-leading university with the highest academic and science standards. The Coventry campus hosts more than 26,500 students from over 150 countries. they are a constant presence in the ranks of the largest universities in the UK and the world, and the 2014 Science Excellence Structure ranked them as seventh among UK research universities, which ensures that you can learn at the verge of new thought alongside academics. The University of Warwick is one of the best public universities in Coventry, United Kingdom. It is ranked #62 in the 2021 QS Global World University Rankings. If you want to study in Canada apply for this scholarship: University of Toronto Scholarships 2021 in Canada For Foreigner’s [Fully Funded]
Up to 42 Chancellor’s International Scholarships will be available for entry in 2021/22, to be awarded to the most outstanding international and EU PhD applicants. The University Scholarship will provide foreign graduate candidates of the highest quality with full support fees and maintenance rewards. At Warwick, applicants can come from any discipline and be of any nationality. The length of the scholarship is 3.5 years. Don’t miss this opportunity to study on a full scholarship. The following lines provide complete details:
Brief Description of University of Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2021:
- Available Degrees: PhD
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: Doctoral College Warwick University
- Scholarship Country: United Kingdom
- Closing Date: 21 January, 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
- Awards made for admission in the fall of 2021 will include the following two awards:
- The complete amount (worth up to £ 24,010) in tuition fees
- A support stipend in accordance with UKRI prices (provisional £ 15,285 in 2021/22, planned to be confirmed in February 2021 for full-time award holders)
- A £ 5,000 Award for Research, Teaching and Support grant (RTSG)
- Funding length: 3.5 years, whether you are still in your first year of study when you apply, so the funding length will be shortened accordingly.
Programs Offered by University of Warwick:
All the Academic Fields are available for Doctoral Degree Programs. The Duration of PhD is 3.5 Years.
Faculty of Science, Engineering and Medicine:
- Computer Science
- Life Sciences
- Warwick Manufacturing Group
- Warwick Medical School
Faculty of Arts:
- Classics and Ancient History
- English and Comparative Literary Studies
- Film and Television Studies
Faculty of Social Sciences:
- Centre for Applied Linguistics (CAL)
- Centre for Educational Development, Appraisal and Research (CEDAR)
- Education Studies (ES)
- Centre for Lifelong Learning (CLL)
- Centre for Teacher Education (CTE)
- Centre for Interdisciplinary Methodologies (CIM)
- ESRC Doctoral Training Centre (ESRC DTC)
- Institute for Employment Research (IER)
- Politics and International Studies (PAIS)
- School of Law
- Warwick Business School (WBS)
- Warwick Foundation Studies
Eligibility for Scholarship:
- Applicants for an Overseas Chancellor’s Grant may also register for a PhD at the University of Warwick starting in October 2021.
- Students currently enrolled at the University of Warwick for a PhD or MPhil/PhD can apply only in their first year of enrollment.
- For fee purposes, candidates must either be assessed as ‘overseas’ or ‘EU, but there are no other nationality criteria;
- At Warwick, candidates can be from any discipline.
- It is not possible to postpone scholarships to the next school year.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
Before submitting your application, there are three required questions you may need to complete. Questions one and two respond to the Rating Requirements for Postgraduate Study.
- Motivational Letter. Tips to Compose a Powerful Motivation Letter & SOP For Scholarships 2021
- Resume or CV. How to Write a Powerful CV/Resume For Scholarship OR Job 2021
- Recommendation Letters.
- In 300 words or fewer, explain how you best satisfy the descriptors of the individual and readiness. Your academic background, talents and skills, professional experience, and honors or publications may be considered.
- Describe how best you deal with the project and site descriptors in 300 words or less. You will want to weigh the value of the project, the dedication to related literature, and the fit of your proposed supervisor and department with the project.
- Provide a review of your study proposal in 500 words or less, as relevant to your specialty and your capacity to complete it.
- Transcripts from academia
The Application deadline for Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2021 is 23:59pm (GMT) on 21 January 2021.
Application Procedure for University of Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2021:
You should have already qualified to study the course using the Universal Admissions application method in order to be eligible to qualify for a scholarship. This is because the application for funding takes data from your research application to save you a second time from entering several information. You will then be able to use this for your scholarship application until your log-in has been created for the study application. You will need to click on the ‘Apply Online’ option on the scholarship page to apply for the Chancellor’s International Scholarship.