University of Western ECA Scholarship 2021 in Australia[Fully Funded]:
International Students are advised to apply for University of Western ECA Scholarship 2021 in Australia. Students from all over the world can apply for a Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue Undergraduate Degree Programs, Master Degree Programs and PhD Degrees. The goal of this scholarship program is to assist needy students achieve their career goal and to impact positively on their society. No Application Fee Will Be Charged from Students. All the Major Subjects and Specializations are available. You can also apply for: Southeast Asian Scholarship 2021 at Murdoch University in Australia
The University of Western Australia, founded in 1911, is a dynamic institution that provides life-changing educational programs, as well as an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program and doctoral programs. The university provides students with the expertise and preparation programs needed to attract recruiters. In the QS World University Rankings 2019, UWA is ranked as the 91st best university in the world. UWA is competitive university in a wide variety of subjects, and UWA was ranked 7th in the world for Mineral and Mining Engineering in the QS World University Rankings by subject, and ranks among the top 50 for Anatomy and Physiology, Agriculture and Forestry, Performing Arts, Earth and Marine Sciences, Civil and Structural Engineering and Sports-related subjects.
This award was established in 2004 to preserve the legacy of Dr. Ray Hart, a graduate of this university and the founding president of the Association of Environmental Consultants (ECA). Ray worked in WA as a consulting ecologist and environmental analyst. Don’t miss this opportunity to study on a full scholarship. Complete Details in below lines:
Brief Description of University of Western ECA Scholarship 2021:
- Available Degrees: Bachelor, masters or research degree coursework
- Financial Support: $3,500
- Institute: University of Western Australia
- Scholarship Country: Australia
- Closing Date: 28 February, 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
The University of Western Australia will provide the successful applicants for the 2020/21 session with an award total of $7,500.
Programs Offered by University of Western:
Following subjects are available for Bachelors and Masters as well as PhD programs For Session 2021. The duration of BS is 4 years and for Master is 2-3 years and PhD is 3 years.
- Life, Agriculture and Environmental Science
Eligibility for Scholarship:
- Bachelor in Science (Honours) course specialising in research (Honours)
- Environmental science
- Biology of Conservation or
- Master of Research in the Environment (72530) and
- Intending to perform research that requires a significant field dimension and illustrates a multidisciplinary approach to an ecological problem.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
All the documents mentioned below are need to be upload during apply online. Details given below:
- For Undergraduate Programs, certificate of 12 years Education.
- For Master Program, Transcript of Bachelor.
- For Doctoral Degree, Transcript of Master is Required.
- Short Resume or CV.
- Motivational letter or Statement of purpose.
- Study plan or Research Proposal.
- Two Recommendation Letters are required.
- English Proficiency Certificate
- No Criminal Record.
The Closing date to apply Online for the is 28 February, 2021.
Application Procedure for University of Western ECA Scholarship 2021:
- How to apply: To be eligible for this award, applicants must be admitted to the university’s bachelor’s or master’s degree programme. Applicants may qualify for the award after obtaining confirmation. https://www.uwa.edu.au/study/scholarship-listing/eca-ray-hart-memorial-scholarship-f513951#login
- Supporting documentation: There is no provision for supporting documents. Perhaps the university will ask for that at the time of the submission.
- Admission criteria: Aspirants are expected to satisfy all the university’s admission requirements in order to be admitted. https://www.uwa.edu.au/study/how-to-apply/entry-requirements
- Language Requirement: To benefit from their preparation, all aspirants must be fluent in English.