International Students are advised to apply for UST Scholarships in South Korea in 2023. Students from all nations can apply for Fully Funded Scholarships to get enrolled in Master’s Degree Programs as well as PhD Degree programs. This scholarship offers all major subjects or programs for MS & PhD. IELTS/ TOFEL is not required for this scholarship due to the current Covid-19 situation. Also, Apply for this Scholarship: University of Surrey Scholarship in UK 2023-24 [Fully Funded] | Free Study in UK
University of Science & Technology offered this studentship for multiple courses to all global students. Followers from all over the world can apply for this scholarship to get admission to this university. University of Science & Technology will cover many expenses regarding their study. How to get a scholarship in South Korea and how can I get a scholarship in Korea, Complete information related to the scholarship is given below:
The University of Science & Technology was established in 2003 and it is one of the most famous and top-ranked universities among other universities in South Korea. It is at 183rd number in the worldwide ranking & 2nd number in the National ranking. University of Science & Technology offered scholarships for assorted courses every year. The lecture will be in English or in other languages. It will depend on your courses. The time period for a Master’s degree program is approximately 3 years and for PhD degree is 4 years. This university will provide well reputable or well-furnished labs which may facilitate their students in their studies. Must also Visit: Biola University Scholarships in USA 2023-24 [Fully Funded] | Free Study in USA
UST Scholarships in South Korea Description:
|Scholarship Country||South Korea|
|Host Institute||University of Science & Technology (UST)|
|Course Level||MS, PhD, MS leading to PhD|
|Financial Coverage||Fully Funded|
|Who is Eligible?||International Students|
|Deadline Date||15th May 2023|
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
University of Science & Technology offers a subsidy which will cover all expenses related to the studies. All transnational scholars can get many benefits from this scholarship which are given as follows:
- Full Tuition Fee.
- University Entrance Fee
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Registration Fee
- Accommodation Fee
- Accidental Insurance
- Korean Language Course Fee
- Overseas training/exchange program
- Monthly Stipend:
- For Master’s degree program will be KRW 1,200,000 per month.
- For PhD Degree program will be KRW 1,600,000 per month.
Programs Offered by University of Science & Technology:
UST Scholarships in South Korea offered manifold programs for Master’s as well as for PhD Programs. Complete information about programs is given below:
- Advanced Materials and Chemical Engineering
- Bio-Analytical Science
- Science of Measurement
- Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacology
- Medical Physics
- Industrial Technology
- Food Biotechnology
- Engineering (All Fields)
- Ocean Science.
By acceptance of these UST Scholarships in South Korea, the following statuses and conditions must be fulfilled by the applicants which are given as follows:
- International Researchers can apply for this Scholarship.
- A good Academic Record is required.
- Students who want to get admission to this university must complete their Previous degree in the month of February 2023.
- Experience in Research for Master’s & PhD programs.
- English courses are not required due to Covid-19.
- No criminal record will be there.
When you are smearing for these UST Scholarships in South Korea, it must be necessary to upload all your documents with your application. Complete information is given below:
- A transcript of a Bachelor’s & Mater’s program is required for a Master’s Degree as well as for a PhD is required respectively and it must be in attested form.
- Short Resume or CV. How to Write a Powerful CV For a Scholarship or a Job
- Application Form.
- A statement of purpose is required. Click Here
- Master’s Degree Thesis.
- Study plan.
- English proficiency letter (due to Covid-19, it’s not compulsory).
- Research Proposal required.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- An acceptance Letter is also required.
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
- A valid passport is required.
Must Read This: Students may learn our Professional Writing Tips to increase their chances of acceptance for UST Scholarships in South Korea. Click Here
UST Scholarships in South Korea Application Deadline:
The closing date for UST Scholarships in South Korea 2023 is 15th May 2023 For International Students.
How To Apply For UST Scholarships in South Korea:
You can apply for this opportunity by online method. If you are interested in this scholarship then must read all terms and conditions carefully and must upload all your required documents before the last date. It’s a golden chance for all students to explore their knowledge in this universe.
Thanks for visiting the OPPORTUNITIES INFO website providing daily admissions, scholarships, internships, and fellowships News for You.