Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship 2022 for International Students:
Students from all over the world are advised to apply for the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship in Canada 2022. The Vanier Canada scholarship 2022 was established in 2008 in regard to the George Philias Vanier by the government of Canada. Students who want to get their Masters’s Degree or Doctorate Degree from Canada are encouraged to apply. George Philias Vanier was the great soldier of Canada and also was a diplomatic person. He remained the Governor-General of Canada from 1959 to 1967. It does not matter either the students are from Canada or outside Canada but having residency in Canada. Fully Funded Scholarship 2022 attracts those students who have leadership qualities. Excellent academic recodes, high level of educational achievements in the field of natural sciences, engineering, humanities, social sciences, and health-related fields. Also visit Gates Cambridge University Scholarship in UK 2022 (Fully Funded).
And this Canadian postgraduate scholarship program gives a chance to the PhD and Master’s students to select this scholarship for their study in Canada the students will be selected on the basis of three criteria having equal weightage. the students will also be selected on the basis of their excellent academia, leadership qualities and research project perfection, and Stamina. there is no call for an interview will be made for the nominated scholarship for Vanier CGS 2022. All the selection will be assessed by the documents that the candidate will provide to the Vanier officials.
This scholarship is totally Canadian Government scholarship that has an outstanding method of application and selection process. The institutes that are offering scholarships also have Vanier’s CGS quota under this scholarship. The applicants are encouraged to apply for the PhD programs under this Vanier’s scholarship. The selected candidates later will be nominated by the institutions. All the details about the application and procedure to apply for this scholarship are given in this article for further information of the students and readers. So that they can feel at ease in applying for the scholarship.
The Vanier CGS program is offered by Canadian Government Agencies. That agencies are the national science and engineering research council, social sciences, and humanities. The students who receive the Vanier scholarship will receive the $50,000 amount every year during the study of the whole duration which is three years. Hence, for a whole degree program, they will get a $1,50,000 amount. And this announces almost 166 positions for the students to avail themselves of the opportunity every year. So, that students in return give a positive change to the Canadian universities and all over Canada by using their brilliant minds and intellectual skills. Students may also apply for Knight Hennessy Scholarship in USA 2022 (Fully Funded).
Details of Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship:
- Deadline: 2nd November 2021
- Course Level: MS, PhD
- Scholarship Country: Canada
- Award value: Fully Funded
- University: Canadian Universities
Don't join more than One Group
Study in London Imperial College President’s Scholarship in UK 2022 (Fully Funded).
- The students will receive a grant of $50,000 annually.
- Students may have a chance to take admission in PhD in his/her own desired institute.
- According to the academic records, achievements, and research proposals, the scholarship will be decided either it will be fully paid or partially.
Documents to be Submitted:
- An application form of Research Net.
- Two reference letters.
- Curriculum vitae.
- The research contributions should not be more than 1 page.
- Personal statement.
- 2 leadership reference letters.
- Research proposals of 2 pages.
- Project references of 5 pages.
- Academic proofs, last degree transcript, and certificates.
- If the student is enrolled as a part-time, he/she must have to provide proof of special circumstances in written form.
- The applicant must have Canadian nationality or living in Canada if he/she is out of Canada.
- The candidate must apply for full-time PhD program.
- The applicant must be nominated by the university in which they apply.
- The candidates must do the PhD program firstly.
- The candidate must not be receiving the scholarship from the other three Canadian agencies which are CIHR, NSERC, SSHRC for any other PhD programs.
- The candidate must have the first div in the last degree.
- If applicants are interested in any other joint professional degree program like MD/PhD, DVM/PhD, JD/PhD they are eligible but they only will be funded for the PhD programs.
- The applicant must have significant research proposals.
- The applicant must not be the faculty of the institution in order to apply for this scholarship.
- The applicant must be a full-time PhD student and if the applicant is disabled or to support the family then he can only apply for the part-time student.
- Those students who join for part-time will be considered two months study as one month study as compared to full-time student.
- If the candidate is an employee for the Government then they will only apply in this case that they will take unpaid leave.
- The eligible candidates can apply both for Vanier and agency-specific PHD programs. If the student is selected in both then they have to choose one from them.
There are two deadlines for application to this scholarship.
- Institution Internal Deadline: The last date of the internal institutions will appear on research Net. Every institution has a different deadline.
- Program Deadline: The last date of the program is 2nd November 2022 (2:00 E.T) this is only applicable for nominated institutions.
Read before Apply:
- The candidate can not apply directly for the scholarship to Vanier.
- The applicant must apply firstly for the institution which has the CGS quota.
- When the candidate will be nominated by the institute then he can apply for a scholarship.
- Every institution has its own application submission date so the candidates must apply before the closing date.
- The institutes then send the nominated students to Vanier CGS program before the closing date.
Apply Procedure for Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship:
- The applicant first of all research the institution of Canada by their online website.
- Make sure the Vanier CGS quota is only for Canadian institutions.
- The application should be in the English and French languages.
- Complete all the required fields on the application form.
- Complete all the required fields on Research net form of the Vanier CGS application.
- Follow the all steps of presentation standards for the documents which are to be attached.
- Before submitting the application check all details correctly.
- After submitting the application to nominating institute, the activity log will move towards the complete application automatically.
- Then application once submitted will not be able to edit in the future.
- If the application of the candidate is returned to its by Research Net then the candidate will be able to edit it and then re-submit it again due given date.
- If the application is selected then an email will receive to the applicant and acknowledgment on Research Net.
- If the candidate will not receive the E-Mail then they can contact the institution for the status of their application.