Vanier Graduate Scholarship for International Students:
International students are advised to apply for the Vanier Graduate Scholarship 2023 in Canada. All national and international students from around the world are eligible to apply for Canada Government Scholarship 2022-2023. There are approximately 166 fully-funded scholarships available to study in Canada. These awards are available to study for a Master’s Degree or Doctoral Degree. These are the most competitive scholarships that require the best educational background. The Veneer Canada Graduate Scholarship period is 3 years. Also visit MEXT Asia Pacific University Scholarship in Japan 2023 (Fully Funded).
All academic fields and major programs are offered by Top Canadian Universities under this scholarship. The scholarship will cover all necessary costs to study free in Canada. The duration of this award is three years. Therefore, PhD masters need more funds after the master’s. You can contact professors for more funding or apply for a second scholarship opened at a selected university.
Canadian Government Scholarships are available at top Canadian universities. This is the most prestigious and best scholarship offered by the Government of Canada. Students can also Study in Canada without IELTS.
Vanier Graduate Scholarship Description:
- Deadline: 1st November 2022
- Course level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship country: Canada
- Award value: Fully Funded
- University: Canadian Universities
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Canadian Government Vanier Graduate Scholarship in Canada 2023 will provide an amount of $50,000/Year to national and international students to Study Free in Canada. These funds are enough for all expenses until the completion of the degree. This amount is enough for the Living allowance of 1 person, and to give University Fees, Dormitory, and other expenses to Study Free in Canada.
List of Research Topics:
Selected candidates under Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2021 have to research on these given topics:
- Natural sciences and/or engineering research
- Health research
- Social sciences and humanities research
List of Universities for Scholarship:
More than 50 best Universities are available under Canadian Government Scholarships. You can check the complete list: Visit Link.
Students have to meet the given below criteria to apply for Canada Vanier Graduate Scholarship:
- Citizens of Canada, Permanent residents of Canada, and International applicants from other countries are eligible to apply.
- A candidate must have a research project experience
- English proficiency test is required by the Canadian University. (IELTS/TOEFL)
- A candidate must be committed to full-time studies.
- For more information about the Vainer CGS eligibility criteria, Click Here.
Documents to be Submitted:
All the documents listed below lines will upload during applying online For a Scholarship Application. Details in below Lines:
- A ResearchNet application form (includes two letters of reference, each with three sections)
- A CCV (limited entries; please see Completing the Common CV (CCV) for complete information)
- Research Contributions (maximum one page)
- A Personal Leadership Statement (maximum 2 pages for English applications; maximum of 2.5 pages for French applications)
- Special Circumstances (maximum 0.5 pages, optional)
- Two Leadership letters of reference (maximum 2 pages)
- A Research Proposal (maximum 2 pages for English applications; maximum of 2.5 pages for French applications)
- Project References (maximum 5 pages)
The deadline to apply for Vanier Graduate Scholarship in Canada 2023 for International Students is 1st November 2022.
Apply Procedure for Vanier Graduate Scholarship:
There is an Online Application Process to apply for Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship 2022/23. Follow the given below steps to successfully apply for the Canada Government Scholarships:
- First of all, confirm your eligibility for Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships, then apply for a university mentioned in the Vanier Scholarship Universities list.
- After that, contact the faculty of graduates and inform them about your interest in the Vanier Scholarship.
- Create a Canadian Common CV (CVV) and link it to the ResearchNet.
- Begin your ResearchNet application and fill out the application according to the research interest.
- Visit the official website for further details.