World Health Organization (WHO) Internship Program 2021 [Fully Funded]:
International Students are advised to apply for World Health Organization Internship Program 2021 .The WHO internship Program offers Diverse Internship Opportunities for Graduates and Post Graduates to gain insight into WHO while enriching their knowledge and experience. The World Health Organization is a United Nations specialized body. No Application Fee Will Be Charged from Students. You can also Apply For: Turkiye Burslari Scholarship 2021 In Turkey For Foreigners [Fully Funded]
The 2021 WHO Internship Program is Fully Funded will provide foreign students with internships in order to increase their skills and experience. For applicants from different countries who want to add to their exposure by practical projects, the World Health Organization has established this internship programme. All participants from every country from different academic backgrounds to WHO programmes that through practical assignments will enrich their educational experience.
Depending on the demands of the WHO technical unit and the intern’s availability, the length of WHO internships is from six to twenty-four weeks. On the date of registration, you must be at least twenty years of age. All applications can be made entirely online via the WHO Vacancies Tab, . The comprehensive requirements for details and eligibility, as well as advantages, are given below:
Brief Description of World Health Organization (WHO) Internship Program 2021 :
- For: Undergraduates and Masters student
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Eligible Countries: WHO member Countries.
- Internship Country: Varies
- Duration: 6 to 24 Weeks
- Closing Date: Varies
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
- As of January 2020, WHO is supporting students who need assistance with scholarships.
- Up to a certain number per duty station, Which will have scholarships. For each place to which the students apply, the number will be indicated.
- The WHO offers prescription and accident protection for all interns.
Internships Programs Offered by World Health Organization Internship Program 2021 :
The 2021 Internship Program of the World Health Organisation proposes nearly a number of internship opportunities for foreign students under Masters and Ph.D. programmes. Here is the list of fields of internships available:
- Administration & Management
- Medical & Health Related
- Natural Sciences
- Social Sciences
For a more comprehensive list of the fields of research available, please visit the official website.
Eligibility for Scholarship:
- The nominee must belong to a member nation of the WHO.
- Applicants must be 20 years or older.
- Also, recent graduates may apply.
- In either an undergraduate or graduate degree, the applicant must be a full-time student.
- If their parent, mother, or blood affiliation is a WHO staff member, applicants do not apply.
- A valid passport must be provided by the candidate.
- Applicants must have a 1st degree in either social, educational, public health or professional work for the WHO.
- The candidate does not be a participant of any prior WHO internship.
- The candidate must be proficient in one of the languages at work.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
Following documents are required alongside Application Form:
- Updated C.V.,
- Certified copy of certificates and academic transcripts,
- Letters of recommendation
For the WHO internship openings, there is no deadline. Based on the openings, applicants may apply from time to time.
Application Procedure for World Health Organization (WHO) Internship Program 2021
You can visit the official website (link given below) to apply for this specific internship programme and apply via the online portal along with uploading the necessary documentation. You can, though, first look for some vacancies https://careers.who.int/careersection/intern/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en then apply for the 2021 World Health Organization Internship Program.