Zhengzhou University President Scholarship 2022 In China [Fully Funded]:
International Students are advised to apply for the Zhengzhou University President Scholarship 2022 In China. Students from all the Countries can apply for Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue PhD Degree level. No application cost will be charged by students. All the Major Subjects and Specializations like Civil Engineering, Computer Science and technology, Clinical Medicine, Stomatology, Medical Imaging, Anesthesiology ,Pharmacy, and Teaching Chinese as Foreign Language as well as management and Development subjects are available. Also Check: List of Top Ranked Universities in Germany Without IELTS
Zhengzhou University is a Public Research University established in 2000 located in Zhengzhou, Henan, China. The National Ranking of Zhengzhou University is 47th among all Chinese Universities. The Worldwide Ranking according to the QS World Ranking Of Universities is 470th Number. The University of Zhengzhou is China’s biggest university for students. The campus size of 433 hectares is the 10th biggest University in China. Zhengzhou University is an international standard University providing Quality Education. The school provides an excellent learning atmosphere and fully equipped laboratories. Also Apply too: European Union Internship Program 2022 in Europe [Fully Funded]
The Government of China grants a number of scholarships every year to international students. Zhengzhou University President Scholarship is also one of these scholarships. Foreign and domestic students can apply for this bursary. The scholarship is fully funded and covers all expenditures during study in China. If your last schooling is in the English language, IELTS is not required for this scholarship. An English test is only necessary for those students who have not previously studied English. Do not miss this opportunity to study with a full bursary. Complete Details in below lines:
Brief Description of Zhengzhou University President Scholarship 2022:
- Available Degrees: PhD Degree level
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: Zhengzhou University
- Scholarship Country: China
- Closing Date: 15th December, 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
All expenditure of chosen students is funded by the Chinese government. International Students get the following benefits:
- Full Tuition Fee
- Doctoral Students get an amount of CNY 3,500/month.
- The accommodation for this scholarship is CNY1000/month
- Free Residence.
- Airfare Tickets.
- Medical Insurance.
Programs Offered by Zhengzhou University:
All the Academic Fields are available at Zhengzhou University. The Duration of scholarship for Doctoral Degrees is 4 years. Details of programs in below:
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and technology
- Clinical Medicine, Stomatology
- Medical Imaging
- Teaching Chinese as Foreign Language
Other China Scholarships:
Eligibility for Scholarship:
All the listed below terms and Conditions are fulfil for Scholarship
- Non-Chinese healthy people must be applicants.
- Must be an International Student out of China, or graduates of Chinese universities are able to apply for this grant.
- Follow the rules and regulations as well as the ZZU regulations of the People’s Republic of China.
- Excellent performance in study.
- Applicants in scientific research should be well qualified
- Doctoral applicants should have a very good academic record in a master’s programme (for Pakistan applicants, should be 18 years master) or higher degree or equivalent degree, and aged less than 40 years old;
- Courses in Chinese medium: HSK4 report or higher (score: 210 or above, 2 years valid), certificated in English level.
- English medium courses: IELTS (5.5 or higher) or TOEFL (80 or higher) report (valid for two years)；Or English proficiency certificate provided by preior university.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
All the Documents listed below need to be uploaded during digital application. Details are in below lines:
- Download Application Form
- Attested copy of Degree and Transcript
- Passport Size Photo
- Scanned Copy of Passport
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Personal Statement: Tips To Write Motivation Letter or Statement of Purpose For Scholarships
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Plan of study or Research Proposal: How to Write a Study Plan or Research Proposal for abroad Scholarship
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination
- Acceptance Letter (Optional)
- Or any other supporting documents
The Closing date to apply Online for the Zhengzhou University President scholarship 2022 is
- For March Intake: From October 15 to December 15, 2021
- For September Intake: From the March 1st to June15, 2021
Application Procedure for Zhengzhou University President Scholarship 2022:
All the Application process is online. Students can submit an on-line application by following all the preceding guidelines and preparing the necessary papers to be uploaded. Students can apply before the deadline.