Aga Khan University Medical Admissions Fall 2021:
Students from all over Pakistan Advise to apply for Aga Khan University Medical Admissions Fall 2021 in Pakistan. Medical Students who want to Pursue MBBS, BDS, or Nursing are need to clear the MDCAT test. Students can apply for admissions in Aga Khan university after passing the Entry Test. Aga Khan university opens admissions 2021 on the advice of HEC, PMC, CAP. Almost all the Subjects are available. also Apply for: Fall Admissions 2021 of Shah Abdul Latif University Khairpur
Aga Khan university is a Multi campus University situated in Pakistan, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, United Kingdom and Afghanistan. This university has more than 10 campuses all over the world. Aga Khan university is a private, non profitable university. The University runs teaching institutions – Aga Khan University Hospitals, Nursing and Hospitals Schools, Medical Institutes, Deputy School of Media & Communication, Study Institute on Muslim Civilizations, Institute for Human Development and East Africa Institute. The University operates hospitals in the field of education. The Shanghai Ranking Global Ranking of Academic Subjects 2019, which has been published by the academic ranking of world universities, has placed AKU among the top 100 institutions for clinical and public health globally (ARWU). Also Check: Dow University Of Health Sciences Karachi admission 2021:
Aga Khan university opens All admission at the end of August Every year. This is a great opportunity for students who want to take admission in world top ranked university admissions 2021. Details are given below:
Brief Description of Aga Khan University Medical Admissions Fall 2021:
- Available Degrees: Undergraduate & Graduate (MBBS, BDS, Nursing
- Institute: Aga Khan university
- Sector: private
- Apply Mood: Online
- Eligibility: National and International
- Closing Date: 28th July, 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Programs Offered by Aga Khan university:
All the subjects are available for admission 2021 for undergraduate degree programs. Details in below lines:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (Post-RN) (Post-RN BScN)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BScN)
- Associate of Science in Dental Hygiene (ASDH)
- Epidemiology and Biostatistics Master’s degree (MSc)
- Master of Health Policy and Management
- Master of Science in Nursing (MScN)
- Master of Education (MEd)
- Master of Philosophy (MPhil) in Education
- Master of Health Professions Education (MHPE)
- MPhil in Biological and Biomedical Sciences
List of All Campuses:
- Karachi, Pakistan
- Nairobi, Kenya
- Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Kampala, Uganda
- London, United Kingdom
Eligibility For Admissions:
Following documentations are required to get eligible for this admission:
- For undergraduate degree programs, 12 years of education in science subjects with a good percentage.
- Candidates should pass the Entry test for this university.
- Degree Should be Completed.
- All the admission on Merit.
Necessary documents needed for admission in Aga Khan university:
- CNIC of Father/Guardian
- Matric Degree or Result Card
- Certificates of FSc
- Scanned Passport size photo
The Closing date for Aga Khan University Medical Admissions Fall 2021 is 28 July, 2021.
Application Procedure for Aga Khan University Medical Admissions Fall 2021:
All the Process of admission is online . Apply admissions students open the below given link Online. Before applying, read all the instructions carefully. Follow these steps for apply:
- Download prospectus:
- Then apply electronically by open below link
- Put all the information
- After making a request, Print the Challan form.
- Then Click on Submit Button.
- Pay the Fee in any relevant branch of Bank.