International Students are advised to apply for Asia Pacific University Scholarships in Malaysia for the 2023-24 session. Students from throughout the world can apply for Funded Scholarships to pursue Undergraduate Degree Programs, Master’s Degree Programs, and PhD Degrees. We pride ourselves on the standard of both our teaching and research and also on having a singular living and learning environment. You Can Also Apply For University of Waterloo Scholarships in Canada 2023-24 [Fully Funded]
APU provides access to world-class resources across a good range of disciplines. Employers are demanding that graduates not just have qualifications, but even have the experience and skill to contribute to the workplace to satisfy these demands, APU develops programs and partnerships with academic and industry partners, with an important specialization in applied learning.
This helps ensures that the talents and knowledge taught at APU are up-to-date and in high demand. The Malaysian Ministry of Education as well as the Malaysia Qualifications Agency (MQA). Our programmes are approved in Malaysia. All of our programmes are monitored for quality by a global Advisory Panel (IAP), which is made up of representatives from our international partner institutions and business and technology experts from the private sector.
The Malaysian Government offered tons of Scholarships, fellowships also and internships for International Students annually. APU INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS SCHOLARSHIPS & MERIT AWARDS 2023 in Malaysia is additionally one among these scholarships. Both domestic and foreign students are eligible for APU Scholarships & Merit Awards, which are distributed on a first-come, first-served basis.
As a part of our continuous efforts to supply better opportunities to pursue education at Malaysia’s Award-Winning University, we are offering deserving & talented school leavers a good range of fee Awards resulting in rebates/discounts. Never miss this opportunity to review with a Scholarship. Complete Details in the below lines: Students Must Apply For Merit Based Scholarships in Canada 2023-24 [Fully Funded]
Asia Pacific University Scholarships Description:
|Host Institute||Asia Pacific University (APU)|
|Course Level||Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD Degrees|
|Who is Eligible?||International Students|
|Deadline Date||20th August 2023|
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
You May Also Like This:
- University of Milan Scholarships in Italy 2023-24 [Fully Funded] | DSU Scholarships
- Charles Darwin University Scholarships in Australia 2023-24 [Fully Funded]
- MBBS Scholarships For Medical Students 2023-24
- Oxford University Clarendon Scholarships in UK 2023-24
Asia Pacific University Scholarship Financial Coverage:
All nationalities are eligible for this scholarship and merit award.
|Qualifications||Minimum Score in 2020/2021 Final Results||APU Merit Awards|
|A-Levels||AAA||30% Discount||Merit Awards are given out once a year and are renewable if the student maintains a 3.0 CGPA at the end of the academic year.|
|O-Levels/IGCSE||9 A’s||30% Discount|
|O-Levels/IGCSE||8 A’s||20% Discount|
|O-Levels/IGCSE||6-7 A’s||10% Discount|
|International Baccalaureate||37 Points||30% Discount|
|International Baccalaureate||31 – 36 Points||20% Discount|
|International Baccalaureate||26 – 30 Points||10% Discount|
Programs Offered under Asia Pacific University Scholarships:
- Computing & Technology,
- Business & Management,
- Actuarial Science,
- Banking & Finance,
- Accounting & Finance,
- FinTech, Engineering,
- Digital Marketing,
- Visual Effects & Animation,
- Media & Communication,
- Computer Games Development and
- International Relations.
- Master of Technology Management
- MSc in Information Technology Management
- MSc in Software Engineering
- Master of Science in Artificial Intelligence
- Master of Science in Cyber Security
- MSc in Data Science and Business Analytics
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration (Euro Asia Business)
- Master of Science in International Business Communications
- Master of Science in Global Marketing Management
- Master of Accounting
- Master of Accounting in Forensic Analysis
- Master of Finance
- Master of Project Management
- Master of Philosophy in Engineering
- Master of Philosophy in Management
- Master of Science in Computing
- PhD in Computing
- PhD in Technology
- PhD in Engineering
- PhD in Finance
- Doctor of Philosophy in Management
- Open & Distance Learning (ODL)
- PhD in Computing
- PhD in Technology
- Doctor of Philosophy in Management
Eligibility Requirements For Asia Pacific University Scholarships:
Interested candidates must have to fulfil the under-mentioned eligibility criteria to be successful in Asia Pacific University Scholarships in Malaysia 2023-24:
- You can reserve your position by paying the RM 2400 Application & Processing Fees (USD 600), which are provided on a first-come, first-served basis for all awards that result in a fee rebate/discount.
- To be eligible for the Fee Awards in the following years, all candidates must fulfil the minimum admission criteria and maintain a CGPA of three.0 (where relevant).
If such academic standards are not met, the award will be revoked or suspended.
- All scholarships and merit prizes given to any student by APU/APIIT are entirely under the control of the Scholarships & Merit Prizes Committee.
- Only course/tuition costs are eligible for awards.
- Awards are neither completely nor partially transferrable nor exchangeable for cash.
- Awards are to be awarded for every program.
- Award recipients must exhibit excellent behaviour and study, understand, and comply with all rules, regulations, and requirements outlined in the APU/APIIT principles and regulations, as well as the Professional Code of Conduct.
- Award holders are required to regularly, diligently, and without fail attend all classes, lectures, tutorials, and lessons mandated by the course or programme of study.
- Comply with all requirements set forth by the study programme for finishing assignments, projects, and tests.
All the Documents mentioned below got uploaded during the online application for Asia Pacific University Scholarships in Malaysia. Details are below lines:
- For Bachelor Programs Higher lyceum Certificate or like 12 years, Education is required.
- For Master Degrees Transcript of Bachelors.
- For a PhD Degree Transcript of a Master’s is Required.
- Passport for International Students.
- Short Resume/CV. Learn, How to Write a Good CV To Get a scholarship
- The motivational letter or Statement of purpose. Click Here to Learn
- Two Recommendation Letters. Click Here
Must Read This: Students may learn our Professional Writing Tips to increase their chances of acceptance for the Asia Pacific University Scholarships in Malaysia 2023-24 for international students. Click Here
Asia Pacific University Scholarships Application Deadline:
The deadline for Asia Pacific University Scholarships in Malaysia 2023/24 is 20th August 2023. We must receive the complete set of documents for scholarship application on or before this date. First-come, first-served policy applies to all scholarships and merit awards.
Study Abroad on Scholarship: University of Michigan Dearborn Scholarships in the USA 2023-24
Application Procedure For Asia Pacific University Scholarships:
All the Application process for Asia Pacific University Scholarships in Malaysia is done digitally. Candidates can apply electronically by reading all the above-specified instructions and preparing the documents required to upload during the application. After Filling out the scholarship forms requirements digitally, submit the form.
Thanks for visiting the OPPORTUNITIES INFO website providing daily admissions, scholarships, internships, and fellowships News for You.