Hay Students! Australian National University Scholarships are open to International Students for the sessions 2023-2024 to pursue Bachelor’s, Master’s, and PhD Degree Programs in Australia. ANU International Chancellor’s Scholarships is a prestigious opportunity for the most talented international students who are seeking to pursue their undergraduate or postgraduate studies at ANU. These Funded Scholarships are offered to attract brilliant and intelligent students of the world to study at Australian National University. Also, Apply For MEXT Asia Pacific University Scholarship in Japan 2023-24 [Fully Funded]
This Australian University scholarship for international students is a prestigious opportunity for the most talented students with an excellent history in their previous academics but facing financial issues to fulfil their dreams. The scholarship will provide coverage for the full tuition fees of the successful recipient, and a stipend for living and meal expenses. How to get an Australian scholarship, how can I get a full scholarship in Australia, how to apply for an Australian scholarship, how much percentage is required for a scholarship in Australia, and which Australian university gives the most scholarship. Answers to all these questions will be given in this blog.
The duration of the scholarship for the successful recipients is up to a maximum of five years for undergraduate students and up to three years for postgraduate students. The process to apply for Australian National University Scholarships is very straightforward and competitive. Eligible students can apply through the online web portal of the university’s website.
The Australian National University (ANU) is a research-based public university, situated in Canberra, Australia. It was established in 1946. There are more than 27,000 students including 14,052 in undergraduate programs and 13,840 in postgraduate. The Australian National University’s QS ranking is very good among all the top universities in the world.
In 2022, QS World University Rankings ANU ranked as the top university in Australia and the Southern Hemisphere and second in Australia in the Times Higher Education rankings. In 2022, it is ranked 27th by the QS World University Rankings, and 54th by the Times Higher Education as compared to other universities in the world. In 2021, the Global Employability University Ranking and Survey (GEURS), ANU was ranked 20th in the world and 1st in Australia. Must Read ICYF International Media Training Camp in Turkey 2023 [Fully Funded]
Australian National University Scholarships Description:
|Host Institute||Australian National University|
|Course Level||Bachelor’s, Master’s, and PhD Degrees|
|Who is Eligible?||International Students|
|Deadline Date||15 August 2023|
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
You May Also Like This:
- List of Scholarships Due in August 2023 | Scholarships With August Deadlines
- University of Canberra Scholarships in Australia 2023-24 [Fully Funded]
- Taiwan Government Scholarships 2023 in 15+ Universities [Fully Funded]
- Asian Development Bank Summer Internship 2023-24 [Fully Funded]
Australian National University Scholarships 2023/24 is a Fully Funded Scholarship program. A detail of the covered value is given below:
- Tuition fee waiver of 25% or 50% for the entire study program.
- A stipend of worth $15,000 to $25,000 per year to the successful students.
- There are 200 scholarships awarded.
Available Fields of Study:
All programs are available to study except:
- Doctor Of Medicine and Surgery (MChD)
- Master Of Military and Defence Studies
Applicants have to fulfil the given below requirements to apply online for Australian National University Scholarships 2023-24:
- The candidate must be an international student.
- The applicants must hold an offer letter from the University for an eligible program.
- The applicant must have to meet the terms and conditions of the program for which the offer letter has been received.
- The applicant must not receive the scholarship before for the same level of study.
Under mentioned documents are required to apply for Australian National University Scholarships 2023-24:
- University’s English language requirements.
- Your academic records, along with the grading scale:
- The applicants must have to provide an academic transcript that shows that they have completed their secondary studies while applying for an undergraduate program.
- The applicants have to provide a Bachelor’s degree while applying for a master’s program.
- The applicants have to provide a Master’s degree transcript while applying for a PhD program.
- If any applicant is applying for a postgraduate degree based on professional experience, he will have to provide:
- A CV identifying periods of part-time and full-time professional experiences.
- The contact information of two referees who can verify the experience.
- A statement of learning outcomes of the program as specified in Policy.
- A certificate from the employer side indicating the relevant experience.
- The applicants have to provide an official ID at the time of application:
- Birth certificate
- Citizenship documents
- Official ID is required when the application is successful and you are offered a position at ANU.
Important Note: Increase your chances of acceptance for the Australian National University Scholarships by using our Professional Writing Tips. Click Here
Australian National University Scholarships Application Deadline:
The application deadline to apply for Australian National University Scholarships 2023/24 is 15 August 2023.
Apply Procedure For Australian National University Scholarships:
Interested Candidates can apply for Australian National University Scholarships 2023-24 as described below:
- There is no need to apply for the scholarship separately. All eligible international students who have applied to the university for admission will be automatically considered for Australian National University Scholarships.
- Press the “Apply Now” button to begin the Admissions process for 2023 at ANU.
Thanks for visiting the OPPORTUNITIES INFO website providing daily admissions, scholarships, internships, and fellowships News for You.