Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships 2021 in Canada [Fully Funded]:
International Students are advised to apply for Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships 2021 in Canada. Students from all over the world can apply for this Funded Fellowship to pursue Post Doctorate. This is an excellent chance for postdoctoral researchers from Banting to organize relationships and promote their common research goals with their European colleagues. The goal of the programmed Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships is to enhance their leadership potential and to place them as research leaders of tomorrow, attracting and retaining top-tier postdoctoral talent both nationally and globally. Also visit: Korean Government GIST Scholarship 2022 In South Korea Fully Funded
The Postdoctoral Banting Fellowships Program (PDF) promotes the Government of Canada’s Banting’s Postdoctoral Fellowships Program for Banting Postdoctoral Researchers and Host Institutions. In accordance with rules and regulations, the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) is the administrative agency of the Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships Program (PDF). Postdocs Banting need to submit a final report and 2 follow-up questionnaires (one, five years after their fellowship has ended; the other, ten years after award tenure). All the above discussion and files Vanier-Banting Secretariat staff to measure the performance of the program. Must Check: University Of Northern Colorado Scholarship 2021 In USA Fully Funded
Canadian Government offered a lot of fellowships for International candidates each year. Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships is also one of these fellowships. The programme seeks, by means of a single lengthy visit (up to 12 months) or by numerous short-term visits to Europe (for example, for cooperative research projects), to facilitate collaboration between European scholars and Banting postdoctoral researchers. IELTS are not Required for this fellowship if Your previous degree education is in English language. English Language test is required only for those candidates whose previous education was not in English language. Never miss this chance to get this fellowship. Complete Details in below lines:
Brief Description of Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship 2021:
- Available Degree: Post Doctorate
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: Research Centers
- Fellowship Country: Canada
- Closing Date: Mid September, 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Also Apply here: MIF Post Doctoral Fellowships 2021 in Japan [Fully Funded]
Check: Stanford University Knight Hennessy Scholarships 2022 in USA
List of Research Institutes:
- Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC)
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC)
A postdoctoral bursary is a scholarship and not a salary. Therefore, it is not eligible for:
- Total Amount of $70,000 per year
- Canada Pension Plan (CPP);
- Employment Insurance (EI); or
- other non-discretionary benefits.
Regardless, other than for tax considerations, no part of the fellowship may be withdrawn by the host institution without the fellow’s prior written agreement.
Please check S1-F2-C3: Scholarships, Research Grants, and Other Education Assistance issued by the Canada Revenue Agency for further information on income tax linked to scholarships and fellowships, or contact the CRA directly.
Travel and field research
Postdoctoral researchers can travel and research in the field, but must continue to work at their host university.
A total of $70,000 per year (taxable) for the Banting Postodoc Fellowships. Additional travel/research grants are not available.
Eligibility for Fellowship:
Citizenship and location of host institution
Canadian citizens, permanent residents of Canada, and foreign citizens are all eligible to apply, as long as they satisfy the following requirements:
- The Banting Postdoc Fellowship may not hold a non-Canadian national or permanent resident except in a Canadian institution.
- Applicants that have a doctoral degree, a Doctoral Equivalent or a professional health degree from a foreign university and who are Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada can only have a postdoctoral Banting in a Canadian institution.
- Applicants who have received their PhD, PhD equivalent or professional health from the university of Canada and are Canada nationals or permanent residents, can hold their Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship at any Canadian institution or non-Canadian institution.
Eligibility window for degree completion
Applicants must complete or have met all the criteria for a doctoral degree, PhD equivalent or health professional degree from 2021-22 Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships programme from 15 September 2018 to 30 September 2022 (including and up until their award date).
Applicants who have not completed all degree requirements at the time of application must show evidence by October 15, 2022.
The eligibility window applies to the most recent graduates of applicants with more than one PhD, PhD or healthcare graduate.
For Complete Details: Visit Link
Required Documents for Scholarship:
Details of documents needed for this fellowship are in below lines:
- Passport for International Students.
- Short Resume/CV.
- Motivational letter or Statement of purpose.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- English Proficiency Certificate from last degree institute.
- IELTS if your previous Degree educational instruction medium is not in English.
- Applicant’s research excellence and demonstrated leadership.
- Merit of the proposed research
The deadline to apply Online for the Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships is mid September 2021.
Check: How to Write a Study Plan or Research Proposal for abroad Scholarship
Application Procedure for Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship 2021:
In order to participate in reviewing applications for the CIHR Doctoral Research Awards, Banting Fellows can participate, depending on their competence needs. Invitations are emailed.