Master & Training Scholarships By Belgium Government 2021 [Fully Funded]:
International Students are advised to apply for Scholarships By Belgium Government 2021. Students from all over the world can apply for Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue Master Degree programs and Training Courses. All the Majors Subjects are available like Science, Business, Arts, Engineering, and Computer as well as Medical. No Application Fee will be charged. All the Study in English Language. ILETS is Not Required.
Belgium Government announced More than 200 Scholarships for International students of Developing Countries that not have enough resources for higher Education. Belgium Government attract talented student from all countries to increase international relationships with other Countries. For Master Degree Programs total 150 Scholarships and For Short Courses 70+ Scholarships Offered for the year of 2021.
In Belgium Government Scholarship the Duration of Master Degree is 1-2 Year and For Short Training Courses Duration is 4-6 Months. All the Expenses will be given by the Government of Belgium. The benefit for Selected scholarships holders like Monthly Stipend, Tuition Fee, Books, and Traveling allowance.
Brief Description of Scholarships By Belgium Government 2021:
- Available Degrees: Master & Short Courses
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: Belgium Universities
- Scholarship Country: Belgium
- Closing Date: 15 January, 2021 & 5th February, 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Also Apply For This Scholarship: Swedish Institute Scholarships 2021 in Sweden For Master Degree [Fully Funded]
Study In China with Scholarship: Harbin Institute of Technology Scholarship By Chinese Government 2021
All the benefit provides to the international Students by the government of Belgium. During Study all expenses like Residence, Food, Books, Medical, Traveling will be given details are in blow lines:
- Monthly Stipend: Amount of 1150 €/month will be given.
- Living Allowance
- Full Tuition Fee
- Traveling Allowance: Amount 700 € once in year.
All the Students from Developing countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship. List of Developing countries check by open link.
For Complete List: Visit Link
Programs Offered for Master & Training Scholarships:
All the Specialization and Courses details are available here:
- Specialized Master in International and Development Economics
- Master of Specialization in Transfusion Medicine
- Specialized Master in Microfinance
- Master of in integrated production
- Specialized Master in Public Health Methodology
- Master of specialization in development
- Master of specialization in human rights
- Master in aquatic resources management
- Master in risk management
- Master of specialization in integrated management
- Master of Specialization in Public Health Sciences
- Master’s degree in Science
- Master of specialization in transport and logistics.
Eligibility For Scholarships By Belgium Government:
- Students From all Developing country are eligible. Check List: Visit Link
- Age Not more Than 40 Years for Master Degree Programs.
- Age For Training Courses is not More than 45 Years.
- For Master Degree Undergraduate or equivalent Education.
- Relevant Educational Background for Courses.
- English Proficiency certificate is required.
- Transcript of Bachelor.
- Valid one year Passport for International Students.
- Resume/CV Not More than Two Page.
- Medical Fitness .
- Motivational letter.
- Research Proposal.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- English Proficiency Certificate from last institute
The Closing date for the Scholarships 2021 is 15 January, 2021 and 5th February, 2021.
Application Procedure for Master & Training Scholarships By Belgium Government 2021:
All the Application Process is online .Student can apply through link given below before the closing date. Never miss this opportunity to study in Belgium. First you create a GIRAF account by Visit Link. Your account will be opened within a few hours to a few days and you will receive a confirmation e-mail. Then you Submit application.