Applications have been announced for BI Presidential Scholarships 2024-25 in Norway. The scholarship is open for international as well as local residents of Norway for Master’s Degrees. The BI Presidential Scholarships for 2024-25 in Norway have been offered to those students who have excellent and outstanding academic records in previous studies. You Can Also Apply For Chancellors International Scholarships in the UK 2024-25 [Fully Funded]
There are more than 50 scholarships have been offered by BI Presidential Scholarships in Norway for 2024. This is a golden chance for intelligent students who have a deep interest in getting admission to BI Presidential Scholarships in Norway for higher studies. The aim of BI Presidential Scholarships for 2024 in Norway is to generate opportunities for students to study at the BI Norwegian Business School.
BI Presidential Scholarships Program in Norway for 2024/25 is providing a great opportunity for the most talented students to continue their studies with a high-quality education in Europe. Norway is one of the most developed countries in Europe with a beautiful natural environment, hills and mountains, prestigious institutions of education and a high employment rate. The Business School of BI in Norway prepares and helps students to solve real business problems with smart solutions. Also, Apply KTH Scholarships in Sweden for 2024-25 | Apply Online
BI Presidential Scholarships Description:
|Host University||BI Norwegian Business School|
|Course Level||Master’s Degrees|
|Scholarship Value||Fully Funded|
|Who is Eligible?||Domestic and International Students|
|Deadline Date||1st March 2024|
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
You May Also Like This:
- Harvard University Free Online Courses 2024 For International Students
- Meta Research PhD Fellowship in USA 2024 [Fully Funded]
- Highest Paid Graduate Degrees 2024 | Best Paying Masters Degrees
- King Abdullah University Scholarships 2024 in Saudi Arabia [Fully Funded]
BI Presidential Scholarships is a Full Free Scholarship program for International Students from all over the world. Details of the covered expenses are given below:
For Norwegian Students:
BI Presidential Scholarship in Norway for 2024 covers full tuition fees for each semester up to two years, if the student fulfils the academic progress requirements during the course.
For International Students:
BI Presidential Scholarship in Norway for 2024 will cover the full tuition fees and a stipend for each semester for up to two years for international students if the students achieve the academic progress requirements completely. The stipend is to assist with living expenses but does cover all expenses (up to 70%).
Applicants have to fulfil the given below criteria to apply online for BI Presidential Scholarships:
- The accepted students must have full study progress in each semester (30 ECTS).
- Must obtain a minimum GPA of a “B” on the BI ECTS scale after completion of each semester.
- Candidates who are awarded BI Presidential Scholarships must be prepared to be “BI Ambassadors”, acting as spokespeople, assisting in recruitment efforts and promoting a good study environment. The details regarding responsibilities will be described in the Scholarship Contract.
- The candidates with an overall GPA of A on the ECTS scale or equivalent a top-level grade on international grade scales will be eligible.
- Only candidates who are admitted to a Master of Science degree program or are enrolled in/have completed the 3rd year of BI Presidential Scholarships program will be eligible.
- The BI Presidential Scholarship is open to international as well as Norwegian applicants.
- The BI Presidential Scholarship is open to applicants to all Master’s of Science programs except the BI-Luiss Joint Master’s in Marketing.
Documents to be Submitted:
Under mentioned documents are required to apply for BI Presidential Scholarship in Norway 2024:
- A completed online application form is required
- Letter of Recommendation (two) Click Here
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) Learn, How to Write a Perfect CV For a Scholarship
- Official Transcript
- Personal Statement of the applying student
- Diploma or Certificate of Enrolment
- Research Proposal
- English Proficiency Test Certificate
Important Note: Increase your chances of acceptance for Scholarships in Norway 2024 by using our Professional Writing Tips. Click Here
BI Presidential Scholarships in Norway Application Timeline:
The deadline to apply for the BI Presidential Scholarship for 2024-25 for International Students is 1st March 2024.
Apply Procedure For BI Presidential Scholarship:
Interested Candidates can Apply Online for the BI Presidential Scholarship. Follow the given below Steps will be helpful:
- Interested applicants have to write a scholarship application letter, consisting of a maximum of one page, outlining the reasons why they are deserving of this scholarship and about the academic records are qualify for consideration.
- Then the applicant has to upload the scholarship application letter online on the application portal along with all the required documents.
- The students currently in the 3rd year of BI’s Siviløkonom program can apply for the third year by sending a scholarship application letter to [email protected] with the subject: BI Presidential Scholarship Application.
- The applicant may apply for more than one scholarship, however, BI Norwegian Business School will award only one scholarship for each student.
- Awarded scholarships are not transferable.
- The Candidate who has already completed his/her Master’s degree will not be given priority for BI Presidential Scholarships.
- Only candidates admitted to a Master of Science program commencing Autumn 2023 will be considered for the BI Presidential Scholarship for 2024.
Thanks for visiting the OPPORTUNITIES INFO website which is providing daily admissions, scholarships, internships, and fellowships News for you.