BI Presidential Scholarships in Norway for 2023:
Applications have been announced for BI Presidential Scholarships for 2023 in Norway. The scholarship is open for international as well as local residents of Norway for Master’s degree. The BI Presidential Scholarships for 2023 in Norway have been offered to those students who have excellent and outstanding academic records in previous studies. There are more than 50 scholarships have been offered by BI Presidential Scholarships in Norway for 2023. This is a golden chance for the intelligent students who have a deep interest to get admissions in BI Presidential Scholarships in Norway for higher studies. The aim of BI Presidential Scholarships for 2023 in Norway is to generate the opportunities for students to study at the BI Norwegian Business School. Also visit University of Twente Scholarships in Netherlands for 2023
BI Presidential Scholarships in Norway for 2023 is providing a great opportunity to the most talented students to continue their study with high quality education in the Europe. Norway is one of the most developed country in the Europe with beautiful natural enviroment, hills and mountains, prestigious institutions of education and high employment rate. The Business School of BI in Norway prepares and helps the students to solve real business problems with smart solutions. Must read about 5,000 Scholarships in Germany for 2023 (Fully Funded)
BI Presidential Scholarships Description:
- University: BI Norwegian Business School
- Course level: Master’s Degree
- Scholarship country: Norway
- Eligibility: Domestic & International Students
- Deadline Date: 1st March 2023
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Sabanci University Scholarships in Turkey for 2023 Fully Funded
Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarships in Germany for 2023 Apply Online
BI Presidential Scholarships is a Full Free Scholarship program for International Students from all over the world. Details of the covered expenses is given below:
For Norwegian Students:
BI Presidential Scholarship in Norway for 2023 covers full tuition fee for each semester up to two years, if the student fulfil the academic progress requirements during the course.
For International Students:
BI Presidential Scholarship in Norway for 2023 will cover the full tuition fees and a stipend for each semester up to two years for international students if the students achieves the academic progress requirements completely. The stipend is to assist with living expenses but does cover all expenses (up to 70%).
Also Visit Teaching Jobs in Japan with Visa Sponsorship 2023 Apply Online
Eligibility Requirements for BI Presidential Scholarship:
Applicants have to fulfil the given below criteria to apply online for BI Presidential Scholarships:
- The accepted students must have full study progress in each semester (30 ECTS).
- Must be obtained a minimum GPA of a “B” on the BI ECTS scale after completion of each semester.
- Candidates who are awarded with BI Presidential Scholarships must have prepared to be “BI Ambassadors”, acting as spokespeople, assisting in recruitment efforts and promoting a good study environment. The details regarding responsibilities will be described in the Scholarship Contract.
- The candidates with an overall GPA of A on the ECTS scale or equivalent a top-level grade on international grade scales will be eligible.
- Only candidates who are admitted to a Master’s of Science degree programme or are enrolled in/have completed the 3rd year of BI Presidential Scholarships program, will eligible.
- The BI Presidential Scholarship is open to international as well Norwegian applicants.
- The BI Presidential Scholarship is open to applicants to all Master’s of Science programs except the BI-Luiss Joint Master’s in Marketing.
Documents to be Submitted:
- Completed online application form is required
- Letter of recommendation (two)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Official transcript
- Personal statement of the applying student
- Diploma or Certificate of Enrolment
- Research proposal
- English Proficiency Test Certificate
The deadline to apply for BI Presidential Scholarships for 2023 for International Students is 1st March 2023.
Apply Procedure for BI Presidential Scholarship:
Interested Candidates can Apply Online for BI Presidential Scholarship. Follow the given below Steps will be helpful:
- The interested applicants have to write a scholarship application letter, consisted of maximum one page, outlining the reasons that why you are deserving of this scholarship and about the academic records are qualifying for consideration.
- Then the applicant has to upload the scholarship application letter online on the application portal along with all the required documents.
- The students currently in the 3rd year of BI’s Siviløkonom program can apply for third year by sending a scholarship application letter at email@example.com with the subject: BI Presidential Scholarship Application.
- The applicant may apply for more than one scholarships, however, BI Norwegian Business School will award only one scholarship for each student.
- Awarded scholarships are not transferable.
- The Candidate who have already completed his/her Master’s degree will not be given priority for BI Presidential Scholarships.
- Only candidates admitted to a Master’s of Science program commencing Autumn 2022 will be considered for BI Presidential Scholarship for 2023.