Bristol University Think Big Scholarships 2023 | Free Study in UK:
Bristol University Think Big Scholarships are available to International Students who wish to pursue their Undergraduate and Master’s degrees in the UK. The application period for the academic year 2023 is open now. International students can apply for Bristol University scholarships to study in undergraduate and graduate programs at the University of Bristol. The Think Big Postgraduate Scholarships will provide a specific sum to be used for tuition. Students can also apply for a living expense during the first academic year. Students who wish to apply for a Think Big Bristol undergraduate scholarship must first submit an application to the University of Bristol. You Can Also Apply For Joint Japan World Bank Scholarships 2023 [Fully Funded]
A variety of undergraduate and graduate courses are available to international students. All fields and majors at Bristol University, with the exception of medicine, dentistry, and veterinary science, are available in Bristol University Think Big scholarships for international students. Students interested in earning a master’s degree must submit an application for a two-year course of study in social work or law that will be going to start in September 2023. The University of Bristol’s acceptance rate for international students is quite high. The institution is seeking ambitious, bright, and exceptional students who want to change the world.
Some of the programs do not require skills in the English language, but most of them may require this so get ready for it in advance. Throughout the year, the UK offers a variety of scholarships for international students, some are merit-based awards and others are based on financial needs. Students can search for various master’s fully funded scholarships to study in the UK or even scholarships without IELTS in Europe.
The University of Bristol is at position 93 in the whole world. In 2023, the QS World University Ranking, it has ranked 61st. By tackling problems and providing solutions via education, creativity, and inclusivity, the institution hopes to fulfil its objective to have a good impact on the world. Bristol University offers top-notch instruction, a supportive academic atmosphere, and possibilities for independent research. Did You Read This? Finland Government Scholarships 2023-24 [Fully Funded] | Free Study in Finland
Description of Bristol University Think Big Scholarships:
|Scholarship Country||United Kingdom (UK)|
|Host University||University of Bristol|
|Course Level||Undergraduate and Master’s Programs|
|Who is Eligible?||International Students|
|Deadline Date||27 February 2023 / 24 April 2023|
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Bristol University Think Big Scholarships 2023-24 is a partially funded scholarship program offered to international students. The detail of the covered value is as below:
- The scholarship value is offered from £6,500 to £13,000 per year for the undergraduate programs.
- The scholarship value for the postgraduate scholarship program is £6,500, £13,000 and £26,000 per year.
- The above-mentioned value is for tuition fees only.
- The students may also be awarded £3,000 as a living cost bursary for the first year of the program.
- Bristol University Think Big Scholarships provides a prestigious opportunity to study at one of the top-ranked universities in the world.
Study Fields for Bristol University Think Big Scholarships:
- Accounting and finance
- Aerospace engineering
- Ancient history
- Anthropology and Archaeology
- Biological sciences
- Biomedical science
- Business and management
- Chemical physics
- Chemistry with Computing
- Childhood studies
- Civil Engineering
- Classical studies
- Comparative literature and culture
- Computer science
- Engineering design
- Electrical and electronic engineering
- Environmental geoscience
- Film and Television
- Foundation in Arts and Social Science
- International business management
- Liberal arts
- Mechanical engineering
- Modern languages
- Politics and international relations
- Social policy
Eligibility Requirements For Bristol University Think Big Scholarships:
The Bristol University admission requirements for international students are as given below:
- The students can apply for undergraduate programs except for medicine, veterinary science, and dentistry.
- All international students are eligible to apply for Bristol University Think Big Scholarships and must not have UK citizenship.
- The applying students are not receiving any other scholarships or grants.
- The students must have to apply for Social science and law programs and want to pursue postgraduate courses.
- The students must have excellent academic records.
- The status of the students must be overseas fee-paying.
- The students must have to fulfil the English proficiency requirements.
The under-mentioned documents are mandatory to apply for Bristol University Think Big Scholarships 2023-24:
- Online Application Form
- Reference Letters Click Here
- English language proficiency proof
- Student’s Statement Click Here to Learn
- Updated CV Learn, How to Write a CV
- Recommendation Letter
- Research Proposal of the student
Must Read This: Use our prestigious Professional Writing Tips to increase the chances of acceptance for Bristol University Think Big Scholarships. Click Here
Application Timeline for Bristol University Think Big Scholarships:
The deadline date for the Bristol University Think Big Scholarships program for undergraduate programs is 27 February 2023 and for postgraduate programs is
24 April 2023.
Eligible students from specific countries may apply online for Bristol University Think Big Scholarships. The following steps must be followed:
- The eligible students have to apply online through the official website of the University of Bristol.
- The applicant students must have to apply for the course of interest at Bristol University.
- Now start the application process for the Bristol University Think Big Scholarships.
- The applicants have to provide their student ID and personal information in the scholarship application form.
- The students have to answer three questions of a maximum of 200 words. The questions may vary for undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
- Complete and submit the application in one attempt as this can not be saved as a draft.
- Applications after the closing date will not be considered.
- The successful undergraduate applicants will be notified by 6 April 2023.
- The successful postgraduate applicants will be notified by 21 May 2023.