Community Solutions Program, Funded Stay at the USA 2021
International Students are advised to apply for Community Solutions Program, Funded Stay at the USA for 2021. Overseas candidates can apply for a Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue Community Solutions Program. Poverty, tyranny, and injustice prohibit far too many individuals from reaching their full potential across the world. People, not buildings, roads, or wells, are the focus of our efforts to solve these issues. Individuals and institutions are aided in their efforts to effect change in their local communities, as well as to build person-to-person links between nations. Also Visit: Destination Australia Scholarships 2021 at University of Tasmania Australia
The Community Solutions Program (CSP) is a one-year professional leadership development program for those striving to better their communities by tackling environmental, peace and conflict resolution, transparency and accountability, and women and gender concerns. We are people who take action. Our decades of on-the-ground expertise enable us to have a bigger effect, provide more realistic recommendations, and build long-term relationships. IREX collaborates with partners in over 100 countries on four critical areas for progress: youth empowerment, leadership development, institutional strengthening, and expanding access to high-quality education and information.
Study Abroad for free: International Scholarship at the University of Illinois Springfield USA 2021
USA Government offered a lot of Scholarships as well as solution programs for International Students each year. Community Solutions Program, Funded Stay at the USA 2021 is also one of these programs. If public health concerns are alleviated, IREX intends to run the Community Solutions Program in person in the United States from August to December 2022. IREX, in collaboration with the US Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs, will continue to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic and adjust program implementation as needed. The safety and well-being of CSP participants, partners, and communities has always been and will continue to be IREX’s primary priority. Don’t lose out on this opportunity to study with a scholarship that is funded.
Brief Description of Community Solutions Program, Funded Stay at the USA 2021:
- Program: Community Solutions Program
- Financial Support: Funded
- Duration: 04 Months
- Scholarship Country: USA
- Closing Date: 27 October 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
The program pays for the majority of the costs connected with:
- Support for J-1 visas
- Travel from the participant’s home city to the United States on a round-trip basis.
- While in the United States, a monthly stipend is provided to cover accommodation, food, and other living expenses.
- Insurance for accidents and illnesses
Programs Offered by Community Solutions Program, Funded Stay at the USA for Community Leaders 2021:
Community leaders will be chosen to take part in the program, which will include:
- Four-month Fellowship in the United States: Community Solutions fellows are connected with host groups across the United States, where they complete a four-month internship.
- Community Leadership Institute: Community Solutions fellows take part in the Community Leadership Institute, a leadership development program that aims to improve their leadership and management abilities. Face-to-face training, online courses, professional mentoring, and networking are all part of the Institute.
Initiatives rooted in the community:
Community Solutions fellows conceive and organize a community development effort or project to carry out after they return home while in the United States, with the help of their host organization. When the fellows leave the United States, they implement these initiatives in their native communities.
Study Abroad for free: Global Excellence Scholarships 2021 at Australian Catholic University
Eligibility for Scholarship:
Applications that do not qualify certain conditions will be rejected and the selection committee will not consider such applicants.
- As of January 1, 2022, you are between the ages of 25 and 38.
- You are a citizen of one of the countries listed below that are eligible.
- You live and work in your native nation.
- Individuals who labor on behalf of their home community and have refugee status may be accorded particular attention.
- You’ve worked on community development for at least two years, either as a full-time or part-time employee or as a volunteer.
- You are not presently enrolled in a U.S. academic, training, or research program.
- At the time of application, you have a good level of spoken and written English ability.
- Semifinalists must take or submit current TOEFL or IELTS English language test results.
- From August to December 2022, you are available to go to the United States for four months.
- You are not a U.S. citizen or permanent resident, and you have not sought permanent status in the United States in the last three years.
- You are qualified for a J-1 visa in the United States.
- Applicants who have taken part in a government-sponsored exchange program must have completed their two-year home residence requirement.
- You are not a current IREX employee, consultant, or immediate family member, and you are committed to returning to your home country for a minimum of two years after finishing the program.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
- Passport for International Students.
- Short Resume/CV.
- Statement of purpose.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
The Closing date to apply Online for the Community Solutions Program, Funded Stay at the USA 2021 is 27 October 2021. Also Visit: Hawk Funded Scholarships 2021 at the University of Houston in the USA
Application Procedure for Community Solutions Program, Funded Stay at the USA 2021:
On September 15, 2021, applications for the Community Solutions Program 2022-2023 will open.
The link below will take you to a page with detailed application procedures. Before beginning an application, please check the program criteria to confirm that you are eligible. Please note that the US Department of State determines qualifying requirements, and no exceptions can be granted. If you have any more questions after reading the application requirements, please contact [email protected].