The call for the Cross Culture Program 2024 (CCP) in Germany is open now. The aim of the Cross Culture Internship in Germany is to strengthen civil societies and to provide a splendid fully-funded fellowship to 120 professionals and active volunteers in Europe from 40 countries of the world to collaborate in an intellectual exchange of ideas and experiences. The duration of this fellowship Cross Culture Fellowship is about two to three months. Students! Don’t Miss Oxford University Scholarships 2024 in UK [Fully Funded]
The participants can get experience of work different organisations under the supervision of top-class professionals and experts. This Culture Program will provide the chances to participants with a platform where they can show their skills and expertise and enhance their networks by coordinating with other organisations from around the world.
The Cross Culture Program in Germany is an excellent opportunity to visit Germany for free and to participate in intellectual meetings and events hosted by this Program in 2024. The Cross Culture Program of Exchange and Leadership is a start-up of the German Government. This program is designed for professionals and talented persons to participate in cultural affinities and the growth and development of their communities. One of the best features of this Program is to gather experts of almost all aspects of life like promoters of cultures, education, science and technology, medicine and health. The Cross Culture Course creates opportunities to work as a team and learn from others too.
The Cross Culture Internship 2024 consists of key aspects related to policy and society, media and culture, human rights and peace and development. The individuals applying for the Cross Culture Fellowship 2024 must be working in one of the above-mentioned fields and have deep experience related to these fields. The focus of this fully funded program is to provide professionals and experts with skills and problem-solving methods to overcome the problems and issues of their society and the whole world specifically related to the said fields.
The Cross Culture Program is designed to make the fellows committed to going back to their local communities and working for development by implementing these projects with the experiences that they have gotten through two to three months of Cross Culture Internship 2024. They exchanged their native culture with European communities and also brought European culture and working models to their home countries making it a two-way productive program. This Program fulfils the real essence of the cultural exchange and leadership program. Must Read About Dalian University CSC Scholarships 2024 in China [Fully Funded] | Chinese Government Scholarships
Cross Culture Program Description:
|Host Institute||Institute for Foreign Cultural Relations|
|Financial Coverage||Fully Funded|
|Who is Eligible?||International Students|
|Deadline Date||18 December 2023|
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
You May Also Like This:
- Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2024-25 in China [Fully Funded]
- Obama Foundation Scholarships 2024 at Columbia University in the USA [Fully Funded]
- Scholarships in Norway 2024 For International Students [Fully Funded]
- Ghent University Scholarships 2024 in Belgium [Funded]
Award Benefits of Cross Culture Program:
Cross Culture Program for 2024 is a Full Free internship program for International Students from all over the world. Details of the covered expenses are given below:
- The Participants will be provided with a Monthly Stipend of 550 Euros.
- Free air tickets will be given to the participants.
- The Participants will be given a monthly public transport ticket.
- Health Insurance.
- The visa costs will be reimbursed.
- The participants from Germany will be provided with a monthly stipend of 500 Euros and 550 Euros in the name of accommodation along with other mentioned benefits.
Under mentioned documents are required to apply for the Cross Culture Program for 2024:
- The Letter of Motivation Tips To Write a Motivation Letter or Statement of Purpose For Scholarships
- CV (Curriculum Vita) Learn, How to Write a Powerful CV for a Scholarship
- Reference Letter Click Here
- Leadership Experience Certificate
- Valid Passport
Important Note: Increase your chances of acceptance for the Cross Culture Program in Germany For International Students by using our Professional Writing Tips. Click Here
- The participants must be citizens of the country given below.
- The Participants from Germany can also apply.
- The participants must be 23 years of age at the time of application.
- The participants must have at least two years of experience in civil society organisations in their country.
- The applicant can understand the English language and knowledge of the German language is preferable.
Cross Culture Program in Germany Application Timeline:
The deadline to apply for Alberta University Scholarships in Canada for International Students is 18 December 2023.
Apply Procedure For Cross Culture Program in Germany:
Interested Candidates can Apply Online for the Cross Culture Program for 2024. Follow the given below Steps will be helpful:
- The applicants have to apply online on the given web portal.
- Must have all the required documents available at the time of application.
- Complete your application by providing the required data and then upload your documents.
- Upload the CV in the English language.
- Prepare the motivation and recommendation letters in the given format.
Select the Country From Where You Belong and Apply: