Dalian University CSC Scholarships 2023 | Chinese Government Scholarships:
Dalian University CSC scholarships 2023 in China are open for International Students who are dreaming to pursue their Master’s and PhD Programs in foreign countries. The Fully Funded Chinese Government Scholarships 2023 for foreign nationals are without IELTS. The Dalian University of Technology CSC Scholarships in China for 2023 provide the opportunities to the students of different communities to learn the educational activities and academic disciplines of different fields under the supervision of the top level mentors of the world’s top-ranked institutions. Also Apply For Weidenfeld Hoffmann Scholarships in UK 2023 | University of Oxford Scholarships
Dalian University of Technology is founded in 1949 in Dalian, China. DUT has been counted in one of the top level national universities of China. This university covers the fields of science and engineering research and education for the Chinese and non-Chinese students. The DUT has become the first formal university of China which is established for the needs of economic and cultural construction of a New China after the Chinese Civil War. You Can Also Apply For Denmark Government Scholarships for International Students 2023
Dalian University CSC Scholarships 2023 Description:
- University: Dalian University of Technology
- Course level: Master’s and PhD Degree Programs
- Scholarship country: China
- Duration: For Master’s Degree is 3 Years and for PhD Degree is 4 Years
- Deadline Date: 20 February 2023
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Dalian University CSC Scholarships 2023 are a Full Free Scholarships for International Students from all over the world. Detail of the covered expenses is given below:
- A Monthly Stipend for living expenses is 3,000 CNY for Master’s degree students.
- A Monthly Stipend for living expenses is 3,500 CNY for Doctoral degree students.
- Full Tuition Fee Coverage.
- Accommodation Facility.
- Medical Insurance.
Eligibility Criteria for Dalian University CSC Scholarships 2023:
The eligible candidate must fulfil under mentioned requirements to apply for Dalian University CSC Scholarships 2023:
- The applicants must not belong to China.
- All international students from all over the world are eligible for the apply.
- The applicant students must be able to speak and write the specific language for their degree program.
- HSK certificate is required for the programs in Chinese language. HSK 4 180 is required in Science, Technology, Economics and Management. HSK 5 180 is required for specialization in Humanities, Philosophy and Social Science.
- The score of IELTS should be greater than 5.5 and the score of TOEFL, should be greater than 80 for English language programs only.
- The students who have studied in those institutions where the official language is English, they do not need English proficiency certificate.
- The students want to apply for Master’s degree program should have a Bachelor’s degree and the age limit is 35 years.
- The students want to apply for PhD degree program should have a Master’s degree and the age limit is 40 years.
Documents to be Submitted:
Under mentioned documents are required to apply for Dalian University CSC Scholarships 2023 for international students:
- Completed online application form
- Research proposal
- Recommendation Letter (two)
- Enrolment Certificate
- English Proficiency Test Certificate
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Personal statement of the student
- Certificate of Highest Degree in Chinese or English language.
- Acceptance letter of DUT Professors.
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
- Copy of Passport.
- Certificates of HSK, IELTS, TOEFL, etc.
- Good Character Certificate.
- Photograph (Size 3×3) only one.
The deadline to apply for Dalian University CSC Scholarships 2023 for International Students is 20 February 2023.
Apply Procedure for Dalian University CSC Scholarships 2023:
Interested Candidates can Apply Online for Dalian University CSC Scholarships 2023.
- The eligible students can apply online on the official website.
- Print the filled application form.
- Enter the agency number of DUT 10141 while filling the application form.
- Preferred language course must be entered.
- Fill the required fields carefully.
- Submit the application online form through email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the required documents and DUT acceptance letter.