Danish Government Scholarship for International Students:
International students are advised to apply for the Danish Government Scholarship 2023 in Denmark. Students from all non-EU/EEA countries to study in Denmark on a postgraduate scholarship. The University of Southern Denmark Scholarships are offered by the Ministry of Higher Education and Science, Denmark to undertake a Masters Degree Program. The Denmark Scholarship in Europe covers full tuition fees and living expenses up to DKK 3000 per month. Also visit Highest Paid Graduate Degrees 2023 | Best Paying Masters Degrees.
All international postgraduate students at the University of Southern Denmark will have the opportunity to meet the guest and create student exchange and cultural understanding.
The University of Denmark was established in 1996. More than 20% of students on campus are international students. Postgraduate students will be exposed to world-class research labs to gain hands-on experience with world-class faculty. The University of Southern Denmark offers more than 115 programs on campuses with different cultures.
Among all research universities in the world, the University of Southern Denmark ranks among the top 50 universities in the world. Studying in Denmark on scholarship will enable you to become a better professional, contribute to the course of sustainable development and bring about positive changes in your country. Must read about Chevening Scholarship in United Kingdom 2023 (Fully Funded).
Danish Government Scholarship Description:
- Deadline: 1st September 2022
- Course level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship country: Denmark
- Award value: Tuition Fee + Stipend
- University: University of Southern Denmark
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Danish Government Scholarship 2023 in Denmark for students from all over the world to Pursue masters degree from Denmark. Danish Government will provide the following benefits to students to complete their degree:
- Full Tuition Fee
- Living expenses will be given to the candidates DKK 3000 / Month
List of Available Study Fields:
The Danish Government International Scholarship is available for the following academic fields and majors:
- MSc in Engineering – Mechatronics
- MSc in Engineering – Electronics
List of Denmark Universities offering Danish Government Scholarship:
There are almost eight universities which offering Denmark Government Scholarships for foreigner students. The names of the universities are given below:
- IT University of Copenhagen (ITU)
- University of Southern Denmark (SDU)
- Copenhagen Business School (CBS)
- Aalborg University (AAU)
- Roskilde University (RUC)
- Technical University of Denmark (DTU)
- University of Copenhagen (UCPH)
- Aarhus University (AU)
- Applicants having any nationality except EU/EEA country are eligible to apply.
- A good academic Background
- All previous academic transcripts.
Documents to be Submitted:
Prepare the below mentioned Documents. Complete information is given below:
- Higher Education is required for Bachelor program (attested form).
- Official Educational Transcript
- Resume or CV
- Application Form
- Statement of purpose is required.
- Research Proposal.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- English language course.
- Valid passport is required.
- Applicants holding the best achievements and academic background will be awarded the scholarship.
- Applications filled with complete documents will be considered.
There are two intakes every year to apply for University of Southern Denmark Scholarship 2022 in Denmark:
- 1st February, 2023 for September intake
- 1st September 2022 for February intake
Apply Procedure of Danish Government Scholarship:
To avail Danish Government Scholarship 2022/23 in Denmark applicants have to take admission in one of the degree programs given above. If you get offer letter you will automatically be considered for this scholarship. You don’t need to apply separately. The link to Official Scholarship is given below for more details: