Dow University Of Health Sciences Karachi admission 2021:
Students from all over Pakistan Advise to apply for Dow University Of Health Sciences Karachi admission 2021 in Pakistan in this university in Pakistan. Students can apply for Master OR M.Phil admissions in Dow University Of Health Sciences (DUHS), Karachi. This university opens fall admissions 2021 on the advice of HEC. Almost all the Subjects are available. Also Apply: University of Glasgow Scholarship 2021 In UK [Fully Funded]
The Health Sciences Dow University (DUHS) is a Public Medical University in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan, in the urban metropolis. It was established in 1945 by Sir Hugh Dow, Sindh’s former governor. The University contains the University of Medicine and the Dow International Medical College, two undergraduate research institutes. The University also has a robust postgraduate department which manages several fundamental medical and clinical studies programmes at DUHS. Dow University Of Health Sciences (DUHS), Karachi is a fully government institute and has less fees than other Universities. The Main Subjects that is economics, biomedical, health, and medical research programmes. In 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014, HEC was recognized as Dow University Of Health Sciences (DUHS), Karachi as one of the best medical schools. Must Check: MacEwan University Provost Entrance Scholarship 2021 in Canada
Dow University Of Health Sciences (DUHS), Karachi opens All BS, MA/MSc, MS/MPhil and PhD admission Every year. But now only MS or M Phil programs are available. This is an excellent opportunity for students who want to take admission in Fall admissions 2021. Details are given below:
Brief Description of Dow University Of Health Sciences Karachi admission 2021:
- Available Degrees: M Phil/MS
- Institute: Dow University Of Health Sciences (DUHS), Karachi
- Sector: Government
- Apply Mood: Online
- Closing Date: 31st July, 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Check: University Of Central Punjab (UCP), Lahore Admissions 2021
Must Apply: Bahria University Fall Admissions 2021 in All Campuses
Programs Offered by Dow University Of Health Sciences:
All the subjects are available for fall admission 2021 for MS/M Phil programs. The duration of these degrees is 2 years. Details in below lines:
- M.Phil. – Pharmacology
- M.Phil. – Physiotherapy
- M.Phil. – Medical Microbiology
- M.Phil. – Biotechnology
- M.Phil. – Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- M.Phil. – Biochemistry
- M.Phil. – Pharmaceutics
- M.Phil. – Oral Biology
- M.Phil. – Molecular Pathology
- M.Phil. – Pharmacognosy
- M.Phil. – Genetics
- M.Sc. – Diabetology & Endocrinology
- MDS – Pathology
- MDS – Orthodontics
- MDS – Oral Pathology
- MDS – Science Of Dental Materials
- MHPE – Health Professions Education
- MPH – Public Health
- MS – Epidemiology & Biostatistics
- MS – Pharmacy Practice
- MS – Nursing
Eligibility For Admissions:
All these prerequisites for admissions must be fulfilled:
- For MS/M Phil degree programs, 16 years of education in relevant subjects
- Candidates should not be older than 35.
- Degree Should be Completed.
- All the admission on Merit
Study in Canada: University Of Alberta Scholarship 2021 in Canada [Fully Funded]
When applying online, all the following papers must be available.
- CNIC of Father/Guardian
- Matric Degree or Result Card
- Certificates of FSc/ICS
- Transcript of BS program
- Photo in JPEG format of scanned passport size not exceeding 50KB.
The Closing date for Dow University Of Health Sciences (DUHS), Karachi admission 2021 is 31st July, 2021.
Application Procedure for Dow University Of Health Sciences (DUHS), Karachi admission 2021:
The entire admission process is online. The Apply Online link below opens for applications for M Phil/MS admissions candidates. Read the directions carefully before applying. Follow the following steps:
- Download prospectus:
- Then apply online by open below link
- Put all the information
- Then Click on Submit Button.
- After submitting the Application Print the Challan Form and Application Form.
- Pay the Fee in Any respective bank branch.