Flinders University Research Scholarship for International Students:
International students are advised to apply for the Flanders University Research Scholarship 2023 in Australia. Students from around the world can apply for a full-funded scholarship for the master’s degree program as well as the PhD degree program. This scholarship is for various programs. Students have a good chance to study free in Australia for the academic session of 2022-23. Also visit Shared Prosperity Korea Scholarship in Korea 2023 (Fully Funded).
Flanders University offers this scholarship to all intercontinental students for multidisciplinary courses. Students from all over the world can apply for this scholarship to get admission to this university. Flanders University will cover many of the costs associated with its study. Therefore, never miss out on this scholarship opportunity.
Flanders University was founded in 1966 and is one of the most prestigious universities in Adelaide, Australia. Flanders University offers scholarships for a variety of courses or programs each year. The duration of the master’s degree program is approximately 2 years and for the PhD degree, it is 3 years. The university will provide well-known or well-furnished labs that facilitate their students in their studies. Must read about List of 30+ Canadian Scholarships for International Students 2023.
Flinders University Research Scholarship Description:
- Deadline: 5th August 2022
- Course level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship country: Australia
- Award value: Fully Funded
- University: Flinders University
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Flinders University scholarship will cover all expenses related to their studies. All international students can get many repayments from this scholarship which are given as follows:
- Full Tuition Fee will be provided.
- Living stipend: Amount of $28,854
- Students can avail free Residence.
- No Registration fee
- Accommodation Fee will be provided
- Overseas Health Care cover
- $1,485 for relocation costs and airfares
Offered programs by Flinders University:
Flinders University offered multiple programs for Master’s as well as for PhD Programs. The time interval for Master’s degree will be 2 years and for PhD degree will be 3 years. Complete information about programs are given below:
- Computer science
- information technology
- Creative arts and media
- Defense and national security
- social sciences
- International relations
- political science
- Languages and culture
- Nursing and midwifery
- Social work
All the Below requirements need to fulfil for apply to this scholarship:
- All the International Students can apply for this Scholarship.
- Applicants of MS and PhD meet the University’s academic entry requirements
- Good Academic Record required.
- Check the English proficiency Requirements
- Experience in Research for Master and PhD programs required.
- English courses must be required.
- No criminal record will be there.
Note: You can also get Acceptance from Research Supervisor: make contact with an academic staff member
Documents to be Submitted:
During apply for this scholarship, it must be compulsory to upload all your documents with their application. Complete information are given below:
- Transcript of BS and MS is required for Master Degree as well as for PhD Program respectively and it must be in attested form.
- Photocopy of Passport for International Students required.
- Short Resume or CV
- Statement of purpose is required.
- Research Proposal is also required For Master and PhD programs,.
- Two Recommendation Letters
- English Proficiency Certificate from last institute.
- Acceptance Letter is also required.
- Valid passport is required.
The deadline to apply for Flinder University Australian Government Scholarship 2023 for International Students is 5th August 2022.
Apply Procedure for Flinders University Research Scholarship:
If you want to get this scholarship, then You can easily apply for this scholarship by online System. All the Application is online so open the Below link read it all then prepare all documents before apply. We requested students apply before the last date. So, hurry up students.
- You should contact a member of the academic staff and, if successful, enter into an informal agreement with that person to supervise you. Email proof of the supervisor’s agreement should be included with your application.
- Register on the University Registration Portal and get the identity of your students.
- Activate your account by providing your student ID and date of birth from the second step. (Click to activate the account).
- After activating your account, log in to Student Portal and follow the steps below:
- Select the student system.
- Select the My Scholarship tab.
- Select the Create New Scholarship Application button.
- Select 2023 from the search and select the International RHD Scholarship Group.