A doctorate is an important academic achievement that shows a dedication to in-depth study and intellectual contributions to a topic. Ghent University Scholarships 2024 in Belgium recognise the need to assist ambitious researchers and provide a variety of PhD Degree scholarships to assist students in their pursuit of cutting-edge learning and discoveries. We shall examine the wide range of doctorate scholarship options offered by Ghent University in this blog post, as well as how they support creative research and high academic standards. Students! Don’t Miss Scholarships in Norway 2024 For International Students [Fully Funded]
In order for ambitious scholars to concentrate on their studies and develop knowledge in their professions, doctoral scholarships are essential in supporting their research endeavours. The doctorate scholarships offered by Ghent University are evidence of the school’s commitment to developing academic excellence and the next wave of research leaders. Numerous doctorate scholarships are available from Ghent University, catering to students with varying backgrounds, research interests, and career goals. The following are a few noteworthy scholarship options that are open to PhD candidates:
Universiteit Gent, sometimes known as UGent in short, is a public research university situated in Ghent, Belgium. One of the biggest institutions in Belgium, Ghent University is situated in Flanders and has 44,000 students and 9,000 employees. William I, the King of the Netherlands, established the institution in 1817. Ghent University and the Catholic University of Leuven are often ranked among the top 100 universities worldwide.
The Ghent University Rankings are very good among the top institutions of the region. It was placed 125th by the QS World University Rankings and 69th internationally in 2017 by the Academic Ranking of World Universities, often known as the Shanghai Ranking. According to U.S. News & World Report and Times Higher Education, Ghent University is rated 85th and 96th globally for the year 2021, respectively. You Can Also Apply For Obama Foundation Scholarships 2024 at Columbia University in USA [Fully Funded]
Ghent University Scholarships Description:
|PhD Degree Programs
|Who is Eligible?
|February 20, 2024
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
You May Also Like This:
- British Scholarships 2024 in the UK For Foreign Students [Fully Funded]
- Microsoft Internship Program 2024 [Fully Funded]
- List of Scholarships Due in November 2023 | Scholarships With Deadlines in November
- Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2024-25 in China [Fully Funded]
Ghent University Scholarships 2024 in Belgium is a free and partially funded Scholarship program for International Students from all over the world. Details are given below:
- A bench fee of € 310 per month for research conducted in Ghent is given to the local promoter by Ghent University, together with a travel budget of € 8,000 to cover some of the operating expenses and a portion of the student’s travel expenses.
List of Eligible Countries For Ghent University Scholarships:
Students from the below-mentioned countries are eligible to apply for Ghent University Scholarships 2024 in Belgium:
Afghanistan, The Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Algeria, Cuba, Angola, The Syrian Arab Republic, Belize, Ecuador, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Peru, Benin, Cabo Verde, South Africa, Bhutan, Cameroon, Burkina Faso, Congo, Burundi, Cote d’Ivoire, Cambodia, Egypt, Central African Republic, Eswatini, Chad, El Salvador, Comoros, Ghana, The Democratic Republic of the Congo, Honduras, Djibouti, India, Eritrea, Indonesia, Ethiopia, Iran, Gambia, Kenya, Guinea, Kyrgyzstan, Guinea-Bissau,
Micronesia, Haiti, Mongolia, Kiribati, Morocco, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Nicaragua, Lesotho, Nigeria, Liberia, Pakistan, Madagascar, Papua New Guinea, Malawi, Philippines, Mali, Samao, Mauritania, Sri Lanka, Mozambique, Tajikistan, Myanmar, Tokelau, Nepal, Tunisia, Niger, Ukraine, Rwanda, Uzbekistan, Sao Tome and Principe, Vanuatu, Senegal, Vietnam, Sierra Leone, West Bank and Gaza Strip, Solomon Islands, Zimbabwe, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Yemen, Zambia.
Applicants have to fulfil the given below criteria to apply online for Ghent University Scholarships 2024 in Belgium:
- Candidates must be citizens of one of the designated developing nations and be natives of that nation (above-listed countries).
- A candidate, a supervisor at Ghent University, and a supervisor at the partner university (South) must submit the proposals together.
- Although there are no limitations on the study field, themes that are important for development will be prioritised.
- Only degree students—those enrolled in Ghent University with the goal of earning a (joint) PhD—may apply. Exchange students are not eligible to apply for this grant.
- Students just starting their PhDs are the target audience for this program. PhD candidates are permitted to have finished preparatory research to a limited level. The PhD must still need a minimum of 36 months of research at the time the fellowship begins on January 10, 2024.
- More female researchers are encouraged to apply for this award by Ghent University. Because of this, a supervisor from Ghent University may endorse up to two applicants every call, provided that they are of different genders.
Documents to be Submitted:
- Completed Application Form
- Certificate of Completed Education from High school, University or College
- CV (Curriculum Vita) Learn, How to Write a Powerful CV for a Scholarship
- Letters of Recommendation (Two) Click Here
- Complete Academic Records
- Statement of Purpose Tips To Write a Motivation Letter or Statement of Purpose For Scholarships
- Research Proposal How to Write a Study Plan or Research Proposal for an Abroad Scholarship
- Language Certificate IELTS / TOEFL is required.
Must Read This: Increase your chances of acceptance for the Ghent University Scholarships 2024 in Belgium For International Students by using our Professional Writing Tips. Click Here
Ghent University Scholarships Application Deadline:
The Last Date to apply for Ghent University Scholarships 2024 in Belgium for International Students is February 20, 2024.
Apply Procedure For Ghent University Scholarships:
Interested Candidates can Apply Online for Ghent University Scholarships 2024 in Belgium. Follow the given below Steps will be helpful:
There are three sections to the application form:
Part I: The applicant’s data;
Part II: The partner university or research facility in the developing nation; and
Part III: The Ghent University research group’s qualifications.
Please make sure you complete the application form correctly by following the guidelines provided. In order to complete the application form, applicants will require the aid of both supervisors (North and South).
Thanks for visiting the OPPORTUNITIES INFO website which provides daily admissions, scholarships, internships, and fellowships News for You.