Global Africa Translation Fellowship 2022 in The Africa Institute:
International Students are advised to apply for Global Africa Translation Fellowship 2022 in The Africa Institute. Students from all the Countries can apply for Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue African language and translation programs. There is No Application Fee for application submission. All the Major Subjects and Specializations like Social Sciences, Arts, Engineering, Computer, Business and Development subjects are available. Also Check: Young Founders Fellowship Programme 2022 in Germany [Fully Funded]
The Africa Institute announced the worldwide Africa Translation Fellowship as a part of its African Languages and Translation Program. The fellowship accepts submissions from all across the worldwide South for a grant of up to $5,000 to end translations of works from the African continent and its diaspora into English or Arabic. this is often a non-residential scholarship that permits the scholar to continue his or her study outside of The Africa Institute (Sharjah, UAE).The fellowship’s goal is to make significant works in African and African Diaspora studies available to a larger global readership. Also Check: 42,000$ Stipend Facebook Fellowship 2022 in USA Fully Funded
African Government offered a lot of Scholarships for International Students each year. The Africa Institute Global Africa Translation Fellowship 2022 is also one of these scholarships. In this scholarship, both African national and other than African national students can apply. IELTS are not necessary for this bursary if your most recent course has been in English. Complete information is in the next lines:
Brief Description of The Africa Institute Global Africa Translation Fellowship 2022:
- Available Degrees: African language and translation programs
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: The Africa Institute
- Scholarship Country: Africa
- Closing Date: 15th October, 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
The fellowship offers cash ranging from $1,000 to $5,000, based on the quality and scope of the research. Selected projects may include retranslations of classic literature or previously untranslated works, as well as collections of poetry, prose, or critical philosophy. The project might be a work-in-progress or a new initiative that can be completed within the grant’s period.
The Africa Institute’s professors and research fellows will examine all submissions. Recipients will be chosen based on the quality of the proposal and the applicant’s demonstrated ability to finish the project.
Programs Offered by Global Africa Translation Fellowship 2022:
The Book Conversations program
The Book Conversations program aims to highlight new books by African and Africanist authors in the fields of
- arts and
- social sciences.
Eligibility for Scholarship:
All the mentioned below terms must be fulfilled for this fellowship:
- All the International Students from the global south can apply for fellowship.
- Good Academic Record.
- Master’s Research Experienced.
- IELTS or TOFEL if Your last education is not in English language.
Required Documents for Scholarship:
- A two-page CV/summary, containing institutional affiliations, education, including the highest degree and important work/publishing.
- A two-page story detailing the translation to be done during the course of the fellowship, the significance of the work, and, where appropriate, the reasons for a re-translation and the projected completion deadlines. The project may be a progressive project or a new one that matches the funding schedule.
- A sample of original text(s) with 4-5 five pages (double-spaced).
- An account of the copyright status of the work: If the artwork is not a copy of the original text and a letter from the copyright holder saying that English language laws to the work are available, please provide a copy of the copyright notice.
In that sequence, a statement, sample copyright status and CV must be included in the submitted applications, if relevant, into one single PDF file. LASTNAME-FIRSTNAME.pdf. Name the file with the name of the applicant in this way. Send a PDF to [email protected] as an e-mail attachment, using the same name in the email subject header for the Last name-First name application.
The Closing date to apply Online for the The Africa Institute Global Africa Translation Fellowship 2022 is 15th October, 2021.
Application Procedure for Global Africa Translation Fellowship 2022 in The Africa Institute:
The whole application procedure is completed online. By reading all the following recommendations, students can apply online and prepare documents which must be uploaded throughout the application process. Students should apply before the due date.