International Students are advised to apply for Government of Ireland Scholarships in Ireland for the academic year 2024-25. Candidates from all Countries can apply for Fully Funded Scholarships to pursue Master’s Degree Programs and PhD Degrees. There will be No Application Fee. All the Major Subjects and Specializations like Arts, Engineering, Computer, Business, management and Development subjects are available. You can also apply for Bond University HDR Scholarships in Australia 2023-24 [Fully Funded]
The programme gives exceptional students the chance to direct their own research in their chosen field of interest throughout their early careers, in collaboration with a supervisor. Proposals covering new and developing topics of study, as well as those offering creative, novel techniques, are encouraged. Interdisciplinary proposals are also welcomed since it is recognized that improving basic understanding requires the integration of information, methodologies, tools, and viewpoints from two or more fields.
The Irish government is now accepting applications for its 2024/25 scholarship programme. One of the best scholarships for international students pursuing master’s and doctoral degrees is the Ireland Scholarship. One of these scholarships is the IRELAND GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP 2024 FOR MASTER & PHD [FULLY FUNDED]. Both domestic and international students may apply for this scholarship.
It is a Fully Funded Scholarship and Covers all the expenditures during Study in Ireland. IELTS is not Required for this bursary if Your final education is in the English language. The English Language test is required only for those candidates whose previous education was not in the English language. Never miss the chance to attend school with a full scholarship. Complete Details in the below lines: Students Must Apply For Ohio Wesleyan University Scholarships in USA 2024
Government of Ireland Scholarships Description:
|Host Institute||Ireland Universities|
|Course Level||Master’s and PhD Degrees|
|Financial Coverage||Fully Funded|
|Who is Eligible?||International Students|
|Deadline Date||12 October 2023|
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
You May Also Apply For:
- Laval University Scholarships in Canada 2023-24 [Fully Funded]
- Nanyang Technological University Scholarship in Singapore 2024 [Fully Funded]
- GREAT Scholarships in The UK 2023-24 [Fully Funded] | British Council Scholarships
- UWE Bristol Scholarships in UK 2024 | Free Study at University of the West of England
The Government of Ireland Scholarships pay for the following expenses:
- Annual stipend of €16,000
- A fee contribution, including non-EU costs, up to a maximum of €5,750 each year
- There is a yearly allowance of €2,250 for direct research expenses.
- Residence is provided at no cost.
Programs Offered by Government of Ireland Scholarships:
Ireland Government Scholarships include all majors/fields of study for Masters and PhD degrees in any discipline. Master’s degrees last 2-3 years, whereas doctoral degrees last 3-4 years.
- Research Fields
To be eligible for Government of Ireland Scholarships, applicants must adhere to all of the criteria listed below:
- Available to students from the European Union, Switzerland, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, and other countries across the world
- The Council may provide a temporary scholarship grant if, at the time of application, the results of an undergraduate test are not known, provided that a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent result awards a first- or second-class honour.
- You need a Bachelor’s degree before you may apply for a Master’s degree.
- You need a Master’s degree in order to apply for a PhD.
You just need the following papers to support these Government of Ireland Scholarships:
- CV / Resume Learn, How to Write a Good CV To Get a Scholarship
- All academic Record
- Recommendation Letters Click Here
- For the Master’s Degrees Program, a Transcript of Bachelors’s is needed.
- For PhD Degree, Transcript of Master.
- Passport for International Students.
- Study Plan / Research Proposal
- Medical Certificate
- English Proficiency Certificate
Must Read This: Students may learn our Professional Writing Tips to increase their chances of acceptance for Government of Ireland Scholarships for international students. Click Here
Government of Ireland Scholarships Application Deadline:
Please apply before the deadline mentioned below:
|Application Starting Date||31 August 2023|
|Questions about Scholarship||16:00 (Irish time) 05 October 2023|
|Application Closing Date||16:00 (Irish time) 12 October 2023|
|Supervisor selection and Submit Recommendations||16:00 (Irish time) 19 October 2023|
|Research office endorsement deadline||16:00 (Irish time) 26 October 2023|
|Results Announcement Date||April 2024|
|Scholarship Start Date||1 September 2024|
Application Procedure For Government of Ireland Scholarships:
The whole application procedure for Government of Ireland Scholarships is completed online. By reading all of the instructions and preparing the documents that must be electronically supplied throughout the application process, students can apply virtually. Applying before the deadline is strongly suggested for students.
Thanks for visiting the OPPORTUNITIES INFO website which is providing daily admissions, scholarships, internships, and fellowships News for you.