The Heinrich Boll Foundation scholarships in Germany have been offered to International Students interested in pursuing undergraduate, master’s, and PhD programs in Germany. There are more than 1000 scholarships are granted every year. Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships are designed for international students who are interested in conducting research on matters pertaining to democracy, global justice, and sustainable development. You Can Also Apply For Top 10 Scholarships in United Kingdom 2023/24| Free Study at UK Universities
The scholarship program offers funding to cover living expenses as well as research and travel fees. Candidates must be highly qualified academically and be able to show a dedication to social and political issues. The scholarship application period opens in the fall, and the selection process is rigorous. The Heinrich Boll Foundation website has more details about the application procedure and the precise conditions for the scholarships.
Universities of applied sciences or universities of the arts provide Heinrich Boll Foundation scholarships in Germany. The Heinrich Boll Foundation scholarships are given in whatever subject or field the applicant chooses within the disciplines that are offered by the university, and are entirely merit-based. Did You Read This? University of Pennsylvania Scholarships in USA 2023/24 | Free Study at US Universities
Description of Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships:
|Supported By||Heinrich Boll Foundation|
|Course Level||Undergraduate, Master, and PhD|
|Who is Eligible?||International Students|
|Deadline Date||1st March 2023 / 1st September 2023|
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
- University of Insurbia Scholarships in Italy 2023-24
- Cape Breton University Scholarships in Canada 2023-24
- Boston University Scholarships in USA 2023/24 [Fully Funded]
- Bucharest Summer University Scholarships in Romania 2023/24 [Fully Funded]
Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2023-24 is a partially funded scholarship program invited to international students. The detail of the financial value is as below:
For Undergraduate and Masters
- The covered value varies for German and Non-German students who have gotten educational degrees in Germany before is based on the individual’s income or the income of their parents. The maximum value of the award is Euro 649 along with 300 Euros for book costs for each month.
- The covered value for European Union Students who have not been enrolled in German institutions varies for each student depending upon their income or their parent’s income. The maximum covered value is Euro 649 along with 300 Euros for book costs for each month.
- The scholarship amount for students who are not EU (European Union) nationals and have not been educated in German institutions is Euro 850 per month with other various allowances.
For PhD Degrees:
- The financial coverage for students who had previously been educated in German institutions, whether they are German citizens or not, will get monthly stipends of €1350 with €100 for research allowance.
- The amount of award for European Union Students who have not been educated in Germany will get Euro1350 per month and Euro 100 per month as a research allowance.
- The financial coverage for students who are not EU nationals and have not been educated in German institutions will be granted Euro1200 per month and Euro100 as a research allowance for each month.
Also, Visit: Central Queensland University Scholarships in Australia 2023-24
Eligibility Requirements For Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships:
The Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships in Germany requirements for international students are as follows:
For Undergraduate and Masters
For German/Non-German students:
German and Non-German students who have been educated in German institutions before can only apply for this scholarship for their First degree i.e. Bachelor’s.
For EU Students:
- European Union students who have not been educated in German institutions before can apply only for a Master’s degree program.
- Students must have a certificate of their Bachelor’s degree.
- Students must have a certificate of German language proficiency (minimum level B2 or DSH2).
For Non-EU Students:
- The applicant students who are not EU nationals and have not been educated in German institutions can apply for a Master’s degree program only.
- Applicants must have a certificate of their Bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants must have German language proficiency (Minimum level B2 or DSH2).
For PhD Degrees
- All applicants will have to provide an acceptance letter indicating that they have been accepted for a PhD degree program at a German or state-recognized university.
- Applicants who are not German citizens have to prove German language proficiency.
Get More Scholarships in Europe
The under-mentioned documents are mandatory to apply for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2023-24:
- Online Application Form
- Letters of ReferenceClick Here
- Personal Statement Click Here to Learn
- CV Learn, How to Write a CV
- Motivation Letter
- Research Proposal of the student
- Proficiency in the German language (Minimum level B2 or DSH 2)
Must Read This: You can use our prestigious Professional Writing Tips to increase the chances of acceptance for Heinrich Boll Foundation scholarships in Germany. Click Here
Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships Application Timeline:
The application deadline for the Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships for international students is 1st September 2023.
How To Apply For Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships:
Eligible students can apply online for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships in Germany. The following steps must be helpful for applying:
- The students have to check the eligibility requirements for the scholarship.
- The application process for the Heinrich Boll Foundation scholarships in Germany is online.
- Collect all the documents, including personal statements, German language test scores, and academic transcripts.
- Submit the application form along with all documented material.
- Submit the application form as soon as possible before the deadline date.
Frequently Asked Questions:
#1 Can I apply again if I have been rejected once?
- Yes, if you were unsuccessful in the first or second round of the three-stage process, you are allowed to reapply; just be sure to mention it in your application.
- Reapplications following unsuccessful attendance at the selection workshop (the third step of the selection process), however, are not accepted.
#2 How can I prepare for the selection workshop?
The selection workshop includes a group discussion on a socio-political issue and a one-on-one interview that is focused on the study project or doctorate project, your own biography, your involvement in the community, and your political interests. Since the members of the selection committee will make references to your application materials during the interview, you should be familiar with them.
#3 Is there an age limit for applying for a study or doctoral scholarship?
We do not impose any age restrictions on candidates. We also accept people who, for instance, performed an apprenticeship before starting their studies or who received their Abitur through secondary education.
We regard our research and doctorate support as a promotion for young people who are working toward additional education, professional growth, or entry into the workforce.
#4 Can I apply if I want to start a part-time master’s degree?
No, funding is not available for students taking non-occupational courses.
#5 Are dual studies, distance learning or part-time studies funded?
No, typically not; comparable to BAföG, only full-time studies are supported, provided that this is verified in the study certificate in accordance with 9 BAföG.
Thanks for visiting the OPPORTUNITIES INFO website providing daily admissions, scholarships, internships, and fellowships News for You.