International Students are advised to apply for the IMF Youth Internship Program in the USA 2024. Aspirants from all countries of the globe can apply for a Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue Undergraduate Degree Programs. An application fee will not be charged to participants. There are options for all Major Subjects and Specializations, including development, international relations, journalism, economics, and communications. You Can Also Apply For National University of Singapore Scholarships in Singapore 2024 [Fully Funded]
Every year, the US government provides a large number of scholarships and internships to international students. One of these fellowships in the USA is the IMF Youth Internship Program in the USA 2024. IELTS is not required for this scholarship if your most recent coursework was in English. Only students whose previous educational course was not taught in English are needed to take an English language exam. Don’t pass up this chance to study in the USA on a fully funded scholarship. The following lines include all of the information. The goal of the International Monetary Fund, or IMF, is to enhance monetary cooperation and global financial stability.
In addition, it makes commerce between countries easier, encourages long-term economic growth and the creation of jobs, and helps to end world poverty. The 190 member nations of the International Monetary Fund are the organization’s owners and overseers. The International Monetary Fund (IMF) was established in July 1944 during the United Nations Bretton Woods Conference in New Hampshire, United States. The 44 participating countries wanted to create a framework for global economic cooperation to prevent the kind of competitive currency devaluations that exacerbated the 1930s Great Depression. Students! Don’t Miss To Apply For University of Bologna Scholarships in Italy 2024-25 [Fully Funded] | Free Study in Italy
IMF Youth Internship Program Brief Description:
|United States (USA)
|International Monetary Fund (IMF)
|For Undergraduate Students
|Who is Eligible?
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
You May Also Like This:
- Indonesian Government Scholarships 2024 [Fully Funded] | Free Study in Indonesia
- University of Lincoln Scholarships in the UK 2024 [Fully Funded] | Free Study in the UK
- ETH Zurich Scholarships 2024-25 in Switzerland | Free Study in Switzerland
- Politecnico Di Milano Scholarships in Italy 2024 [Fully Funded] | Free Study at Italian Universities
All the Expenses of selected Students were provided by the government of the USA during the Study under IMF Youth Internship Program. International Students get the following benefits:
- Engage in serious conversation and networking on global issues such as climate change, inequality, inclusive growth, and the digital economy with scholars, leaders, and IMF professionals.
- Participate in a virtual capacity-building program that includes training on how to “present with effect” and “storytelling.”
- During the Annual Meetings, you will have access to lectures and events.
Join the IMF Youth Network to learn about forthcoming opportunities, events, and
- publications, as well as to network with previous IMF Youth Fellows.
Receive a certificate confirming your completion of the IMF Youth Internship Program.
Programs Offered by IMF Youth Internship Program:
The IMF Youth Internship Program for 2024 gives young people the chance to be a part of the global effort to build a brighter future and to work with the IMF, which is at the forefront of the crisis response. Participants will get a behind-the-scenes look at the IMF’s virtual Annual Meetings and virtual training sessions given by IMF specialists. Selected fellows will be invited to join IMF management and senior staff for a two-day virtual workshop to explore contemporary global economic challenges such as inclusive growth, inequality, the digital economy, and climate change.
All of the conditions listed below are met for the IMF Youth Internship Program in the USA 2024.
- You must be between the ages of 20 and 32 at the time of application.
- Participating in social action or collaborating with a civil society group
- Participating in a start-up or becoming an entrepreneur
- Bloggers and vloggers who contribute to independent media organizations and/or offer material (bloggers/vloggers).
- Journalist (n.d) (either employed by a news organization or operating as an independent journalist)
- Have knowledge and experience in international studies, economics fundamentals, and development, including climate change, inequality, and the digital economy.
- Students or graduates in international relations, development, communications, journalism, economics, or similar subjects are encouraged to apply.
- Have a basic understanding of the English language (for the training program and Annual Meetings coverage).
Required Documents For Internship:
All of the relevant documentation must be uploaded during the online application process. Below the lines are the following details:
- International Students’ Passport
- A concise resume/CV is required. Learn, How to Write a Powerful CV For a Scholarship or a Job
- Two Recommendation Letters. Click Here
- Passport-size photo.
- Certificate of English Proficiency from the previous institute of study.
- If your last degree was not in English, you will have to take the IELTS test.
Must Read This: You can learn our Professional Writing Tips to increase your chances of acceptance for the IMF Youth Internship Program in the USA 2024. Click Here
IMF Youth Internship Program Application Deadline:
The Closing date to apply Online for the IMF Youth Internship Program in the USA 2024 is Open Now. Interested candidates can apply anytime throughout the year.
Application Procedure For IMF Youth Internship Program:
All the Application procedure is virtual. Aspirants can apply online by reading all the instructions listed and preparing the documents required to upload during the application. Students can to apply before the closing date to avoid inconvenience.
Thanks for visiting the OPPORTUNITIES INFO website providing daily admissions, scholarships, internships, and fellowships News for You.