Imperial College of London President’s Scholarship for International Students:
International students are advised to apply for the Imperial College of London President’s Scholarship 2023 in United Kingdom. Students from all countries can apply for a fully funded scholarship to pursue a PhD degree. No application fee will be charged from the students. Here is the most prestigious opportunity for International Students to Study Free in UK. Also visit Study in Korea without IELTS 2023 | Universities in Korea without IELTS.
The President’s PhD Scholarships offer up to 50 international students the opportunity to collaborate with an outstanding supervisor in their chosen field of study. Full tuition fees and PhD programs at Imperial College London are included with this scholarship. IELTS is required for this scholarship if your last education is in English. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn with a full scholarship.
Imperial College, which combined the Royal College of Science, the Royal School of Mines, and the City and Guilds College, was established by Royal Charter in 1907. Imperial College London is the 9th largest institution in the world in the QS World University Rankings 2022. With special emphasis on research, technology, medicine and industry. Imperial provides a research-based curriculum that introduces you to real-life challenges with clear solutions, and unlocks the problems and possibilities in multicultural multinational teams. Must read about IELTS Preparation nline and Get 7.0 Band in One Month.
Imperial College of London President’s Scholarship Description:
- Deadline: Opened Now
- Course level: PhD
- Scholarship country: United Kingdom
- Award value: Fully Funded
- University: Imperial College London
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
Imperial College of London President’s Scholarship in UK 2023 is a Fully Funded Scholarship Program for International Students to pursue their Doctoral Degree Program. Details of the covered expenses is given below:
- Full tuition fee financing
- A reward of £21,800 per year for living expenses
- Amount of £2,000 recurring consumer fund for the first 3 years of the research.
Programs offered by Imperial College London:
All the Subjects and Specialization are Available for Doctoral Programs for Session 2021. Three Types of Degrees offered by imperial College Simple PhD, Professional Doctorates and Integrated PhD.
Faculty of Engineering
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
School of Design Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Earth Science and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Faculty of Medicine
- Life Sciences
- Department of Surgery and Cancer
- Department of Brain Sciences
- Department of Immunology and Inflammation
- Department of Metabolism, Digestion and Reproduction
- Institute of Clinical Sciences
- National Heart and Lung Institute
- School of Public Health
- Faculty of Natural Sciences
- Department of Infectious Disease
- Centre for Environmental Policy
Imperial College Business School
- Russian and
- Spanish Studies
- Communication studies
- Centre for Languages
- Culture and Communication
For Complete of Programs Details: Visit Link
- Talented applicants from Imperial College London, UK and around the world are eligible. There are no racial boundaries.
- In their undergraduate cohort, applicants must be among the top achievers to hold or obtain a UK first-level degree or equivalent.
- Individual master’s degree candidates may be distinguished or see that good performance leads to distinction. You must also hold a first-class UK degree or equivalent (integrated Masters which is part of a degree programme, eg MEng, MSci, M.Math as an undergraduate qualification when assessing admissions is done).
- Applicants with multiple independent master’s degrees will have distinguished themselves from those most applicable to PhD studies.
- It is highly recommended that applicants with degrees from overseas institutions check that their scores/grades meet the applicable eligibility requirements. https://www.imperial.ac.uk/study/pg/apply/requirements/
- Before applying, applicants should approach a supervisor in an academic department at Imperial College London who has agreed to supervise their research study. Please note that administrators are limited to supervising one scholar at any one time. For more information, please see President’s PhD Scholarships- https://www.imperial.ac.uk/study/pg/fees-and-funding/scholarships/presidents-phd-scholarships/supervisors/
Note: Currently enrolled Imperial PhD students are not eligible to be considered for the President’s PhD Scholarship. This scheme is only open to new applications for Ph.D.
Documents to be Submitted:
- Detailed CV or Resume.
- For PhD of programs copy Master Degree transcript.
- Research Proposal.
- Two Recommendation Letters from last Institute.
- Statement of propose or Motivational Letter.
- Passport for International Students.
- English Proficiency Certificate if Your Mother is not English.
How Applicants will be selected:
The Faculties and College Review Panel assesses candidates against the following criteria:
- Academic achievement, as evidenced by recent academic performance as well as transcripts, honors and distinctions. Candidates must be able to demonstrate that they are among the top achievers in their batch of undergraduates and that they have obtained or are obtaining a UK first-class degree or equivalent. Master’s degree candidates have achieved a distinction or may be able to provide evidence of good achievement that would contribute to a distinction if it remains to be achieved. They may also hold a first-class UK undergraduate degree or equivalent. Previous active scholarship winners have also achieved scores of 85 percent or better in their degrees.
- Research potential – as seen from the applicant’s research experience to date, his involvement in research, research strategy and his potential contribution, as described in his personal statement and departmental rationale.
- Candidate Suitability – as demonstrated by strength of references, motivation of proposed supervisor, and interview results.
- Eligible applicants will be issued written confirmation of their scholarship. Any offer of a PhD position will be based on the applicant’s achievement of a final departmental interview and (if applicable) expected credentials.
There is No Deadline to apply for Imperial College of London President’s Scholarship in UK 2023. Apply as soon as possible before filling the required seats.
Apply Procedure for Imperial College of London President’s Scholarship:
- There is no specific application form for this scholarship. Through the online admissions system, you can apply for admission to study at Imperial and your department will offer you a scholarship based on academic merit.
- If a personal statement is requested, you should ensure that it contains approximately 1000 words (maximum 2 pages) and a description of your academic and scientific achievements, briefly describing your proposed research project. No statement exceeding the limit of 2 pages will be considered by the selection panel. If applicable, you may request an amended version of this statement after submitting the application.
- To be eligible for the President’s PhD Scholarship Scheme, applicants must select this option from the Funding section of the Additional Questions tab of the online application form.
- Any other application criteria set by your chosen department must also be met.