International students are advised to apply for the Imperial College of London Scholarships in the United Kingdom for the academic years 2024-25. Students from all countries can apply for Fully Funded Scholarships to pursue PhD Degree Programs. No application fee will be charged to the students. Here is the most prestigious opportunity for International Students to Study Free in the UK. You Can Also Apply For Biola University Scholarships in USA 2024-25 [Fully Funded]
The President’s PhD Scholarships offer up to 50 international students the opportunity to collaborate with an outstanding supervisor in their chosen field of study. Full tuition fees and PhD programs at Imperial College London are included with this scholarship. IELTS is required for this scholarship if your last education is in English. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn with a full scholarship.
Imperial College, which combined the Royal College of Science, the Royal School of Mines, and the City and Guilds College, was established by Royal Charter in 1907. Imperial College London is the 9th largest institution in the world in the QS World University Rankings 2022. With special emphasis on research, technology, medicine and industry. Imperial provides a research-based curriculum that introduces you to real-life challenges with clear solutions and unlocks the problems and possibilities in multicultural multinational teams. Did You Read This? Kochi University of Technology Scholarship in Japan 2024 [Fully Funded]
Imperial College of London Scholarships Description:
|Scholarship Country||United Kingdom (UK)|
|Offered by||Imperial College of London|
|Course Level||PhD Degree Programs|
|Financial Coverage||Fully Funded|
|Who is Eligible?||International Students|
|Deadline Date||1st November 2023|
Join Our WhatsApp Group if You not Joined it Already
You May Also Like This:
- Samford University Scholarships in the USA 2024
- Sapienza University of Rome Scholarships in Italy 2024 [Fully Funded]
- TDTU Graduate Scholarship in Vietnam 2024 [Fully Funded]
- NYCU/NCTU International Scholarships in Taiwan 2024-25 [Fully Funded]
Financial Benefits For Imperial College of London Scholarships:
Imperial College of London Scholarships in the UK 2024 is a Fully Funded Scholarship Program for International Students to pursue their Doctoral Degree Program. Details of the covered expenses are given below:
- Full tuition fee financing
- A reward of £21,800 per year for living expenses
- Amount of £2,000 recurring consumer fund for the first 3 years of the research.
Study Programs offered by Imperial College London:
All the Subjects and Specializations are Available for Doctoral Programs for Session 2024-25 under Imperial College of London Scholarships in the UK. Three Types of Degrees are offered by Imperial College i.e. Simple PhD, Professional Doctorates and Integrated PhD.
Faculty of Engineering
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
School of Design Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Earth Science and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Faculty of Medicine
- Life Sciences
- Department of Surgery and Cancer
- Department of Brain Sciences
- Department of Immunology and Inflammation
- Department of Metabolism, Digestion and Reproduction
- Institute of Clinical Sciences
- National Heart and Lung Institute
- School of Public Health
- Faculty of Natural Sciences
- Department of Infectious Disease
- Centre for Environmental Policy
Imperial College Business School
- Russian and
- Spanish Studies
- Communication studies
- Centre for Languages
- Culture and Communication
For Complete Program Details: Visit the Link
Eligibility Requirements For Imperial College of London Scholarships:
All of the mentioned eligibility conditions are to be fulfilled in order to apply for Imperial College of London Scholarships in the UK:
- Talented applicants from Imperial College London, UK and around the world are eligible. There are no racial boundaries.
- In their undergraduate cohort, applicants must be among the top achievers to hold or obtain a UK first-level degree or equivalent.
- Individual master’s degree candidates may be distinguished or see that good performance leads to distinction. You must also hold a first-class UK degree or equivalent (integrated Master’s which is part of a degree program, e.g. MEng, MSci, M.Math as an undergraduate qualification when assessing admissions is done).
- Applicants with multiple independent master’s degrees will have distinguished themselves from those most applicable to PhD studies.
- It is highly recommended that applicants with degrees from overseas institutions check that their scores/grades meet the applicable eligibility requirements. https://www.imperial.ac.uk/study/pg/apply/requirements/
- Before applying, applicants should approach a supervisor in an academic department at Imperial College London who has agreed to supervise their research study. Please note that administrators are limited to supervising one scholar at any one time. For more information, please see President’s PhD Scholarships- https://www.imperial.ac.uk/study/pg/fees-and-funding/scholarships/presidents-phd-scholarships/supervisors/
Note: Currently enrolled Imperial PhD students are not eligible to be considered for the President’s PhD Scholarship. This scheme is only open to new applications for PhD.
Required Documents For Imperial College of London Scholarships:
The documents listed below must be uploaded to the online application form for Imperial College of London Scholarships in the UK.
- Detailed CV or Resume. Learn, How to Write a Powerful CV For a Scholarship or a Job
- For PhD programs, a Master’s Degree transcript is required.
- Research Proposal
- Two Recommendation Letters from the last Institute. Click Here
- Statement of Purpose or Motivational Letter.
- Passport for International Students.
- English Proficiency Certificate if Your Mother is not English.
Must Read This: Students may learn our Professional Writing Tips to increase their chances of acceptance for Imperial College of London Scholarships in the UK. Click Here
How Applicants will be Selected:
The Faculties and College Review Panel assess candidates against the following criteria to be successful for Imperial College of London Scholarships in the UK:
- Academic achievement, as evidenced by recent academic performance as well as transcripts, honours and distinctions. Candidates must be able to demonstrate that they are among the top achievers in their batch of undergraduates and that they have obtained or are obtaining a UK first-class degree or equivalent. Master’s degree candidates have achieved a distinction or may be able to provide evidence of good achievement that would contribute to a distinction if it remains to be achieved. They may also hold a first-class UK undergraduate degree or equivalent. Previous active scholarship winners have also achieved scores of 85 per cent or better in their degrees.
- Research potential – as seen from the applicant’s research experience to date, his involvement in research, research strategy and his potential contribution, as described in his personal statement and departmental rationale.
- Candidate Suitability – as demonstrated by the strength of references, motivation of proposed supervisor, and interview results.
- Eligible applicants will be issued written confirmation of their scholarship. Any offer of a PhD position will be based on the applicant’s achievement of a final departmental interview and (if applicable) expected credentials.
Imperial College of London Scholarships Application Deadline:
The closing to apply for the Imperial College of London Scholarships in the UK 2024-2025 is 1st November 2023. Apply as soon as possible before filling the required seats.
Apply Procedure For Imperial College of London Scholarships:
- There is no specific application form for Imperial College of London Scholarships in the UK. Through the online admissions system, you can apply for admission to study at Imperial and your department will offer you a scholarship based on academic merit.
- If a personal statement is requested, you should ensure that it contains approximately 1000 words (maximum 2 pages) and a description of your academic and scientific achievements, briefly describing your proposed research project. No statement exceeding the limit of 2 pages will be considered by the selection panel. If applicable, you may request an amended version of this statement after submitting the application.
- To be eligible for the President’s PhD Scholarship Scheme, applicants must select this option from the Funding section of the Additional Questions tab of the online application form.
- Any other application criteria set by your chosen department must also be met.
Thanks for visiting the OPPORTUNITIES INFO website which is providing daily admissions, scholarships, internships, and fellowships News for you.